Worst tourists in your country

The amerimutt is the most annoying tourist you can have. They are incapable of understanding culture and always screech about their 1/25 european heritage. Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

matadornetwork.com/abroad/11-side-effects-american-traveling-finland/
youtube.com/watch?v=WKtY3_WG8uA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shitalians

British chavs.
Fortunately we don't get many tourists from Israel / Persian Gulf / China, I've heard that those are like a plague.

The Chinese make our lower class look like royalty.
The worst you get with chavs is some bad manners and a shitty accent

American spring-breakers. Americans who come outside of summer and don't exclusively go to get drugged and litter our beaches are fine, but spring-breakers are subhumans.

It's actually a bit shocking coming to Finland, I thought everyone would be wearing (___________) and drinking (__________). My family is 1/12th Finnish, and we seem to keep the traditions more alive than here. It's sad how far europe has fallen from...

Can confirm, frat kids are literally subhuman
>Tfw want to go to Mexico but don't want to get killed/held for ransom

Theres no fucking American tourists here fuckface. Only Chinese, Koreans and godtier Japanese.

Slovenians.
Literally shit tier...

>tourists
>to Finland
Nice lie

Chinese are the worst, most European tourists are really nice and polite

Chinese

Americans don't really go to Finland lmao. These assumptions are hilarious

matadornetwork.com/abroad/11-side-effects-american-traveling-finland/

I CAN'T SPEAK HUNGARIAN AAAAAAAAA

FILIPINOS

GOOKS HAVE AN AWFUL, ALMOST INDECIPHERABLE ACCENT. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE- TAGALOG IS AN ABSOLUTE EARSORE. (Ugly AF too)

THEY'RE LITERALLY LITTLE BROWN SLANT-EYED MONKEYS. EVEN WORSE THAN THE NEGRO.

If we go by the numbers, that's more likely to happen while living in pretty much anywhere in the US than as a tourist, emphasis in as a tourist, in Mexico. It does happen, and you will find news about it, since we get 35 million tourists per year, but the rate at which it happens is stupidly low, like European murder rate low, compared to the local murder rate. And it usually happens to people who were went off the rails looking for drugs, people who didn't listen when locals told them to not go to X location, or Mexican-Americans visiting family in the middle of the drug war zones, and a very distant last place, people who were unlucky.

Like Italians go to Albania as tourists.. To do what exactly? We already have south italy as a Third world country, we don’t need to come to Albania

Good to hear, I'm planning a fishing trip down there sometime

That's irrelevant my dude, Americans aren't standing in line to go to Finland.

There is also an American poster who's staying in finland on Sup Forums.

Yeah, but large numbers of Americans aren't going to Finland. You dig?

Japs. They’re autistic as fuck. And Americans

Sl*voids

I must tell you brave adventures a tale... A tale of my encounter with... "El Ogro de Las Americas!"

I ventured to the North American exclusion zone through the Mexican ethno state, they looked upon me with suspicion but with gifts of beans they let me pass. I reached the great relic of the old empire.

The Wall...

Nobody is sure who in the empire built it or why it was even built but I didn't want to know. I scaled the large concrete wall with my science team and upon reaching the other side I was met with a stentch I had never smelt before. There was a thick layer of dried shit encrusted at the base of the wall. I took some samples and ventured on.

Days in the great desert I lost my bearings and me and my team were lost. To our amazement we came across a abandoned village. We walked into the bar like area to set up camp and slept for the night.

In the middle of the night I was woken by a invading stentch. I opened my eyes and heared a chimpish screech outside and the roar of something vile. El Ogro de Las Americas... It was fighting with some La Creturas over a box of stale twinkies. It brought it's mighty fist down and crushed one of their skulls and they all fled. It ate the twinkies but then sniffed the air and looked me dead in the eye... I thought I was dead but the beast instead just said

>Whiter than you Muhammed

And he scuttled off into the Darkness

germans crowd all our beaches and then they drown because
>be german
>cant swim

Kek

From my experience as a hotel recepcionst
>Chinese: dirty, degenerate, despotic, smelly, hassle to deal with, generally rude, ALWAYS brought prostitutes, ALWAYS caused some sort of problem
>Indians: generally repulsive people with a mindboggling superiority complex, ALWAYS got in fights with staff and treated people badly. I genuinely despise indians now.
>Italians: rude, degenerate and shout a lot

Every other tipe of tourist was cool, even americans and arabs, also have to say we didnt got any black africans so cant say anything about them. Have lots of stories, can dump if interest.

>in Scottish castle
>talking to guide
>old fat American bitch keeps rudely interrupting to tell him how she's related to Robert the Bruce
>mfw

I wouldn’t say Germans are our worst tourists but you can spot them from miles away since they dress terribly and when they tan they get all red

>Indians superiority complex?
Care to explain more?

superpower by 2030.

South East Asians probably

I live in Perth so they're the only ones we really get.

they literally all have American accents mate

English without a doubt.

Unironically Americans. They are extremely obnoxious and don't know when to shut up.

American tourists, the few that end up in here, are usually nice and friendly. Many of them have real Finnish heritage as well, being second or third gen Americans from Finnish American families.

The worst tourists are some Russians in skiing centres, though Russian tourists on average are nice people as well.

Germans are loud, old germans are slow.

>Worst tourists in your country
Far East of Russia, that's the part close to Japan, Korea and China.
The worst are from China. Too loud, too obnoxious, act like pigs, dressed like shit, behave like scums.
Japs are the best. They are decent, quiet, educated, kind of Chinese antipods.

>Chinese
>Chinese are the wors
Can you elaborate on that?

>on the shore
>everyone wears swimsuit
>except the japs
>which are fully clothed

I mean its prettye easy to tell when someone youre interacting with thinks that way, they usually act with loads of self importance, take any inconvenience as a personal thing and act rude or dismissive with a kind of sadistic enjoyment just because they feel they can and are entitled to shit.

I remember an indian couple that didnt want to pay in the hotel exchange rate (which actually was the banks exchange rate) and making a huge scene like we were trying to scam them out of three bucks and tried to refuse to pay. Another one made scene because the restaurant wasnt open even though it never opened on weekends and there were loads of restaurants around the block.

Shit like that happened EVERY SINGLE TIME indians arrived, jokes aside theyre on another level of unbereable.

I wish I could understand the Japanese obsession with Finland.

n*rtherns

I'd guess that's a remnant of the caste system in India. The ones that have enough money to visit South America are the rich ones that have been on top of Indian society for generations.

Most of the Indians I know are polite to a fault

Probably the Spanish.

Not Spanish adults though, Spanish teenagers. Every Summer hey descend on Ireland in huge hordes to "learn English" yet all they seem to is obstruct us as we go about our daily lives and be as obnoxious as possible. I've heard groups of Spanish teenagers being described as having gaseous properties: they will expand to fill all available space.

Fellow axis nation brotherhood. Baka gaijin will never understand.

Why are so mean to Suomi? They get massive amount of tourists every year. 2017 was the best year, they got whopping 9 visitors. How cool is that?

I also experience this in my little seaside town, why a horde of Spanish exchange students come here every year I will never understand. All they seem to do is hang around outside shops or play frisbee, not the end of the world but annoying

>ALWAYS brought prostitutes
why else would someone go to Peru?

I'd go to Finland if I could. I know a surprising amount of Irish people who have married Finnish people. Apparently those particular Finns really enjoy our more relaxed, conversational culture as opposed to the usual Finnish autism (I mean that in the nicest possible way).

>All they seem to do is hang around outside shops or play frisbee
Or sit down on the footpath around one of their group who has a guitar, and then get pissy when asked to move because they are blocking the path.

I've talked to a couple of Brits about this in the past, and apparently Ireland gets them in far greater numbers for some reason. Possibly due to the fact that Ireland was traditionally cheaper than the UK.

I get that Sup Forums doesn't like Americans but why is it always the same finn who makes these more aggressive threads
as evidenced by the replies here I guess this is a more personal thing?

I once tried to fuck a German and her vag stunk and made me want to vomit

They cannot get a tan because it ruins their whole aesthetic of having white skin and no wrinkles

Tourists are always middle class or above, therefore scum.

Well you also have the extreme yankboo finn poster who's super prolific, so I suppose it evens out

None. My town of 5000 people is 50% tourists most of the time so our whole industry is catered towards them.

Who would go to Argentina anyway?

I'm not OP and I don't hate all Americans but I strongly dislike USA because of your country unjustly killing Gaddafi and almost removing Assad too. So for me it's personal but there isn't strong anti-America attitude here

American idiots that get mugged and stabbed

Homo DDRus

I dislike most of the stuff we do too but when I say personal its like this guy has a specific American enemy, like he was directly attacked or mugged by one of us and has been taking out his anger here ever since

Ah well no that kind of experiences with me, all Americans have been nice to me that I've met

Thankfully I live in an irrelevant city so I never see tourists here, but whenever I am in Amsterdam I am shocked by how obnoxious British tourists are. Head and shoulders above the other tourists in terms of shitiness.

Hahahaha

WHEEEEEEYYYYYY

Literally every other possible reason, our women are shit. Btw i didnt mind prostitutes in general, most of the ones that were brought in were fancy whores that old euros brought with retirement money. The chinese brought the most disgusting hood rats you could fucking imagine.

I worry Australians get a similar reputation. We're shitheads over here, but that's fine because that's what we do in Australia. When you go overseas you should be more respectful of the culture you're visiting

I doubt many Americans have visited Finland, there's nothing to do there, or see, Sweden is much more interesting, and worthwhile. You can just travel to Minnesota to see woodland and lakes instead of going so far out of your way to the other side of the world to Finland.

Aussies have a terrible reputation in SE Asia. I regularly see 55 year old men acting like drunk frat boys. Drunk, covered in shitty tatts, looking for fights, etc

Oh yeah no the absolute fucking trash of the country are the ones that descend on Bali and Thailand. I honestly feel bad for you lads for having to deal with them

The worst of us go to Bali like a pack of animals and it's fuckin embarrassing. The actual people with money tend to go to Singapore. Poor houso cunts can't fork enough money to go there and would be absolutely fucked if they were caught with drugs and shit.

what has any of that got to do with you? or me, or any other american? are you stupid?

Here american tourists were quite nice, maybe because my region isnt very touristic.
Brits get a bad rep all over the country. Germans can be pretty bad tourists too.

Mallorca or on the continent too?

This. For us Western Australians, flying over Bali is literally cheaper than getting on a boat to fucking Rottnest (an island so close that I've swum there), let alone getting a flight to the eastern states. Bali is literally all they can afford.

Brits

East coast and the balear islands yeah.
90% of tourists go to Madrid or the east coast, and germans seem to have "claimed" the balear islands while brits are very prevalent in Andalucia where they make their own small brit communities.

do us a favour and take them out for us, nothing of value will be lost

no bully we need to set examples

youtube.com/watch?v=WKtY3_WG8uA

Yeah mallorca is pretty bad, we only go there to get drunk and fuck. You can't be a normal tourist there with all the people partying all out 24/7. But in Valencia and Barcelona we are much more respectful in my opinion

I have no more mercy for stupidly antiamerican posts on int

Retarded anglos with gaps between their front teeth that do nothing but get drunk and piss on public property.

Nazis

CHINKIES

Chinese people by far. To this day I will never understand their fascination towards Harvard and MIT.
t. Boston