Indian pride thread

We will only hire Indians in this thread.

Oh wow, all those companies turned to shit recently.

When will we see the shift from Jew CEOs to Poo CEOs?

It's already happening! The Jews shall fear the Indians!

Do they poo in the loo or do they just poo in the office?

I wish we had more Chinese CEOs desu

wtf are poos the real jews?

Maybe they are Jew Poos
JEW POO
>JEW POO
JEW POO
>JEW POO

>Pepsi
>Pride
kys
Coke = masterrace

fucking indians here always loansharking and shit.

they are jewy

>tfw poos are the new joos
S-should I be worried or proud?

Satya looks really white though.

They have upgraded from the street to the mart

No wonder that all these things turned to shit

Microsoft has turned to shit ever since windows 8. From then on onward it's just been crappy product after crappy product compared to what else is on the market.

Adobe are greedy jews, always were with their insane licensing on their software so it's better to just pirate that (same with microsoft). Their products like photoshop are hard to mess up though even if they don't maintain it people will want it.

I'm not really familiar with the other 4 very much. Google is a search engine. Other than that products like google glass have been complete failures along with the overhyped VR technology.

Goyim dont drink that special jewish coke with normal sugar in it. Goyim cola has glucose fructose syrup and its disgusting

same reason there were dozens of chink ceos in 2005. india is the new market the american mutlinationals want growth and only shit tier countries can provide it. it doesn't matter if 10% of your population is decent (more like 0.01%) if 50% of your population are savages that shit in the streets.

>poo in loos stealing goyim jobs
Goyim uprising when?

Exactly my thought

Both cola and pepsi have shit in them
I don't think we have a different sugar in israel
but if you want this poision at least drink the one with the better taste aka diet coke > coke
> zero > every kind of pepsi

Or you could not drink sugary shit.

I've mostly quit, we don't buy bottles to the house anymore, only here and there in restuarants

indian mafia, they keep getting there mates to bring them up with them, until finally they reach the top and destroy the company, remember IBM? I watched it happen in my old company, indians kept promoting other indians then company is now struggling and no one respects the managers :D

In my MBA program half the class are poos. Haha I can beat them all up easily but even so congrats poos on your business acumen

Like the aisles in walmart?

Still disgusting, you're an addict. You need to go into rehab.

SHART

Some of you Danes are alright, don't go to Legoland tomorrow.

SHIT CEOS

SHIT COMPANIES

POO IN THE FUCKING LOO

I am in rehab
Is it really that bad if I drink the occational diet coke when I eat in a restuarant?
In the past it was a 1.5liter bottle a day

Yes. It's killing you.

Name 1 tech company from Norway.

I prefer poo in the loo's over noses

Don't know if OP is from India, but those examples are pretty bad. There isn't one company in that picture that people don't have mixed feeings about. And Adobe is just jew tier extortion with the added hazard of the chimps running the company keeping your credit info in plaintext on some shitty ass consumer grade server.

In general I think people are proud of businesses that start from grass roots and as long as their founding member is the CEO. Once it grows too big and leadership changes hands it just becomes a regular monolithic corporation responsible to its shareholders and increasingly irresponsible to its customer base.

In short a giant piece of turd.

sekvinnertisse.no
kjoepefisk.no
minarabiskmann.no
sverigeja.no

Yfw Walmart is an Indian psy op

but it's tasty

Nah, Microsoft have always been shit.

So is antifreeze.