Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr2e30MencA
youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0
youtube.com/watch?v=EEhu4zKPSfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Preparation for the coming race war

so i can look at myself in the mirror and get a boner from it
>n-no homo

No. I've got more exciting things to do than move a metal bar up and down.

So I can be more productive at work

to fuck hos and die in glory

like posting on Sup Forums

found the faggot.

Yes. Physical fitness is a good thing

/thread

I don't need to do that to stay fit and healthy.

To keep the filthy muslims at bay

of course you don't.

Vid related... youtube.com/watch?v=rr2e30MencA

To get my dick ripped off by muscle women

Obv a muslim. Have at him boys.

ha, as if. My spirit animal is American and I want to be just as round as them

Feels good

No I swim a lot and do calisthenics. Pretty much any cardio.

In the event of a nuclear apocalypse, what is the point of being big? Actually what is the point of being big NOW? Girls dont care if you're huge, they want people with triangle torsos and adonis belts. And dont go

>muh functional strength

You're never going to have to deadlift anything in your life. Go work at a moving company if you want to destroy your body.

Of course. To be able to claim to be the superior race one must work to make ones self superior in every facet of life

No, because its a meme and you fags won't shut the fuck up about it.

Eh are they all high or something? How is that impressive?
They even crawl to get to the middle...

Now if they used that thing properly they could exercise quite well without the need of lifting weights.

fpbp

>I don't lift becsuse I don't wanna get TOO big

Nevermind the muscle and CNS adaptation that is permanent and has lasting effects your entire life

I better myself physically because western philosophy.

But I don't lift, I swim.

No, it's degenerate. Especially in the modern form, which was of course invented by Jews.

I do Wehrgymnastik and martial arts instead.

>American education

show them bro! show them how to be pros!

Yeah, keeps me grounded and encourages me to live a healthy lifestyle, body is my temple sort of thing; I'm also very strong now and women fawn over me so that's neat.

In saying that though lifting isn't for everyone, it needs to be approached very carefully as 99% of couch potato Sup Forumsacks will detonate into a biomechanical mess as soon as they stsrt lifting seriously like I did at first. Took me a couple of years to undo the initial issues that popped up with imbalances and stabilisation. Stronger than ever now though, five years lifting and feel and look fabulous

>Girls dont care if you're huge
They also don't give a fuck how much money you make.

>how to be pros
On what exactly? I'm not pro at anything.

Yes, its fun

Functional strength = beauty

There is nothing more beautiful than punching some asshole right in the mouth.

Totally agree, swimming is what there is best for your body.
Maybe you won't become a Greek god by swimming but at least you will be healthy.

No but I'm gonna. Changing my diet and exercising more. Post more and more stronk cute women

Lifting to delude myself that I am doing something productive in order to supress my depressive symptoms.

Also, insecurities.

All these MANLETS itt with shit FRAMES will never be able to compete against my FORM and STRENGTH. It's so funny seeing you DYELS at the GYM trying to achieve an unachievable BUILD and a FRAME like MINE

Yeah 4-5 times a week. I heard you can get a gf once you c&j 315 so im getting close :3

i've been lifting for years because i'm not a beta numale faggot

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I'm all for being cut, but I dont see any sense biologically or socially in becoming a body builder type

Being able to run/swim longer would be more useful in fight or flight situations. It's what we are evolutionarily designed for.

It's a combination of social pressure to be lean and me not seeing any benefit from being bigger.

Dont get me wrong, i admire arnold and zyzz, but I channel their spirit in my own way.

Dad was a lazy fat drunk piece of shit. Swore I wouldn't be the same. Been into lifting/exercise since I was 14. No it isn't genetic. Other male members aren't fat. It's his shitty habits.

I didn't notice he was a tripfag, that explains his replies.

you're speaking to a newfag tripfag who's trying too hard to get attention using entry-level memes

or are you retarded, too? you must be to be actually having a back-and-forth with a tripfag

This sums it it up.

Yes.

Self improvement and because I intend to be as good a role model for my son as I possibly can.

Keeps me strong and lean. No body builder bullshit, just pure strength.

weak boy

I'm going to, again. Because I wanna know what my body is capable of, I wanna feel good about myself and stop being angry for awhile

In b4 delete

Pretty sure that will be fought with guns not barbells.

And running > lifting

I lift because I want to be strong and have a beautiful body. Also because and western esotericism. If you properly study philosophy beginning with the greeks and really internalize what you're reading, one of the first things you do is start working out. Never trust a leftycuck who "majored in philosophy" but never read anything older than Hume and can't tell you who Evola is.

There's so much about being strong and flexible and looking nice that is enjoyable. Having total control over your body, knowing that you're able to defend yourself and your wife, having the confidence and physical presence to control the atmosphere in the room, finding brotherhood with other men who improve their bodies (no one understands how much work and willpower it really takes to lift extensively unless they do it), being able to sit like an autist with your knees under your chin -- the list goes on and on.

Also , I want to father children and I want to be a husband and father that they can be proud of. When I'm 50 I want to look like Armstrong from MGR

I lift to become the fit red pilled master race, still a skinny faggot now though

>what is shoot, move, and communicate
just sitting on your fat ass in your reinforced lawnchair taking pot shots isn't enough you dumb faggot

The pain, the lack of breath, the tears...Those are the only things that remind me I am alive. That's why I lift. To hurt myself.

No. Lifting metal seems stupid to me, body weight training is the healthiest, most natural way to get fit.

disgusting

kek

>bodyweight training
>get fit
tip top lelling cuck. good job breaking down the minute you need to get moving with your rifle and bugout bag and have to move a distance greater than a mile you weak faggot

>implying body weight training doesn't increase your endurance more than lifting overly heavy metal

I miss Zyzz. Anyone else on here remember that fag? He seemed pretty zen. Wonder what he would say about the current state of the world.

zyzz was a degenerate, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0

To become Iron pill.

>tfw almost done with my current sheiko cycle and really fucking close to 100kg bench press
Hold me lads...

>"running>lifting"

True, if you're a bitch.

I want to but fucking hell it's boring, i find running more enjoyable

maybe i'm just a faggot

I laughed, I agree user just the quick reply and the way I imagined someone saying it made my day.

>increasing your endurance with bodyweight
>this translates to endurance under load
if you want to prep for the race war then you need to be rucking and lifting and shooting. not doing stupid youtube playground bodyweight bullshit .

This is the only reason for Sup Forums to train. That said, I've started running instead. I take well to low rep heavy lifts but I've always been unfit as shit so I'm taking it the other way. When I'm running 5 miles a day I'll go back to focusing on my lifts. Fitness is ultimately more important, whereas strength merely gives you an edge. I do find lifting a lot more enjoyable though.

Calesthenics only

You have to remember you only get so many healthy cell divisions and heart beats in a life time and you should not want to shorten your life span before the science to extend it indefinitely comes along

do a muscle up on a straight pullup bar. then do a lever. then get off and do a freestanding handstand pushup. easy right? with all your bench pressing and curling?

Anavar, not even once.

Thats from lifting btw.

yes, why be strong at 30 when you can have more time at 92.

When a race war happens im not just going bolt out of my house on foot. A good offroading vehicle or a motorcycle would be much better.

K buddy I'm in extremely good shape and work out all the time. Just saying that you're better off doing some push ups and running and training at the range.

>bench pressing and curling?
>he thinks this is what lifting actually consists of
ask me how I know you're dyel

Because I got tired of being a skinny weak fuck, but that was back then. Now? I just want to be as prepared and strong as possible in case something happens.

do a muscle up. i squat. did you not catch how i was being pejorative to you?

You have no idea what you're talking about. You would probably rip your shoulders apart trying to do a single ring dip.

no.
I run.
a lot

Id rather have more non drooling years at the tail end of my life, than trying to get on the cover of mens health now. Think about all the cool shit that'll be coming out

PRetty much this. Even stopped drinkin alcohol. martial Arts training is important, too.

I am 30
I'm trying to survive to get to immortality tech
After that rejuvenation to youth tech eventually will come along
Vegetarian prepper too.

>did you not catch how i was being pejorative to you?
that's like when a nigger calls me a cracker. it doesn't stick

>weighted dips

No. It's hard. I don't like doing stuff.

I don't understand. Monkey bars are fun and they are using them wrong. They're not even jumping off properly. Why do they just collapse when they hit the floor? What the fuck? I don't know, I'm confused and upset.

I do.

So I can ultimately defend my beliefs or principles with violence if I need to.

Being bigger inevitably commands subconscious respect from others.

Be great. Lift.

Not even weighted. Literally just a body weight dip on rings.

no, im a low-t beta failson and hate myself

>being this new

Yes.

>because I don't want to half-ass my life

Like converting to Islam?

youtube.com/watch?v=EEhu4zKPSfo

Thanks for info on Anavar. Never knew it existed.

Yea just posting muskled chicks since OP started it.

not who you are talking to, but I lift heavy weight and muscle ups are part of my routine 2 times a week. Not every one is too much of a bitch to do it all. I squat bench curl deadlift and a hundred other lifts ontop of calisthenic training a brutal cardio regime and swimming at least once a month.

>Bulked to infinity
>Clen back to reasonable weight
>Look like a fucking mountain

Been here for four years playa

Lifting weights gives me confidence, makes me feel safe and taught me that hard work can get you anything

I started lifting for self defense. Besides that its only purpose is to look a bit better but that doesn't buy you anything.

t. Someone who lifts for almost 17 years.