FRANCE'S HIGHEST COURT FORBIDS THE BURKINI BAN

bfmtv.com/societe/burkini-le-conseil-d-etat-suspend-l-arrete-de-villeneuve-loubet-1030000.html

More burkinis coming soon to beach near you!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/26/frances-highest-court-suspends-burkini-ban-in-test-case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK THOSE FILTHY COWARD OLD MEN

Now we know authorities work for islamization. That's official.

I don't speak frog.

>theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/26/frances-highest-court-suspends-burkini-ban-in-test-case

I hope this gives rise to more resentment towards these savages. But then again, France is completely cucked. Nothing really happened after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, the Bataclan massacre and the Nice attack. They even covered up the torture that happened during Bataclan. I think France is done.

SHART

>implying the burkini ban was ever going to be implemented in the first place

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In Morocco they discourage women to wear dat shit.
Only radicals wear the whole face cover, most of the common muslim only wears a veil called hijab or tudung

France is a shit country anyway, who cares?

IN MART

IN

>I think France is done.
Amen to that.

Marine Le Pen confirmed for next President.
Marion confirmed as Defense Minister.

>Now we know authorities work for islamization. That's official.
This. A thousand times this.

Random look at Fakebook:

>Paris attacks
>Unequivalent support messages #prayparis stuff

>Brussel attacks
Already less

>Nice attack
1 post from my 356 "friends"

It has become normal now.

The silver lining is that people will associate left and islam.

Sounds like it's about time to revive the Reign of Terror, froggies.

Banning burkini is against liberty, but somehow they had no problem banning pork soup and the likes.

Funny how that work... I'm sure there's a good reason and I'm just paranoid... right....

>pic
Why is she laying under the aun in burkini? In order to get a tan? What for?

>beach has no sand, just rocks the size of fists
Why even bother?

>now
we knew it as soon as they opened the rapefugee floodgates over a year ago you stupid bitch. gj being a year behind anyone else with a functioning brain.

That law was shit.
If the authorities want to ban Islam let them just do it, not beat around the bush with a thousands little laws to fuck with muslims without saying they're unwelcome.

Almost sound like (((someone))) wanted to cause tensions between French and Muslims...

It was a setup to frame "the innocent women wanting to enjoy the beach and then being harrased by the evil white policemen". Liberals gollup that shit up.

t b q h the beach is a comfy place to sleep because of the white noise from the ocean and the people just talking and playing f a m.

i could go to sleep in about 3 seconds in a crowded cafeteria, mall, airport, etc.

It took 20 years for you to understand? Haha. Sadly, but acccept it: you got what you deserve.

In the end, eveyrone gets what he deserve, what he WORKED for. You did nothing - you got nothing. you got what others were working for.

To look peaceful while her photograph buddy take some pictures.

The whole thing's staged. It wouldn't even surprise me if they called the police themselves.

What was the actual reason to ban burkini? Was it only to piss off muslims?

I mean fuck burkini ofc because these are not the times when women are some innocent traditional creatures. Its all fucked up today and even muslim women. So by having burkini they are just posers faking their love for tradition and chastity because they are all fucked up women just like western ones. If clothing ever meant in history it's sure as hell that it doesn't mean shit anymore in today's world.

Woman covered from head to toe is still wicked soulless satanic bitch that will fuck you up and manipulate you.

you know what else is official? france being cuck country #1.

Good!
They should not be masking the differences between islamic freaks and westerners. Let the people see.

>In the end, eveyrone gets what he deserve, what he WORKED for. You did nothing - you got nothing. you got what others were working for, while you had been passive

Come to America frenchie.

>heading to the beach to watch beautiful european women in topless basking in the sun
>sand niggers in burkinis yelling everywhere filling the air with the stench of their sweat

why even live

GOOD!
FRENCH KEKS DESERVE ISLAM AND ISLAMIZATION

FUCK YOU FUCKING LEFTISTS COMMIES PIECE OF TRASH

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR HEADS ON THEIR STAKES

MUDSLIMES AND LEFTISTS WILL KILL EACH OTHER HAHAHA

If I was you frog I would be rallying as much support as I could to over throw those old cucks.

>Another woman as president in Europe
>Another woman in charge of defense of a European country

If Russians were capable of laughing, they would be laughing at you.

That shit is staged as fuck

It seems to me you're in the same boat as we are.
You have a bit more freedom of speech but also more spic/nig.

Honestly, I hate people so much, I think I'll just move to Iceland and get off the grid.

>France
>hey no muzzie wetsuits on the beach
>still importing muzzies and licking Merkels ass

Sasuga, France. This is some Maginot line 2.0 shit.

Will they be laughing when Hillary is dropping bombs on Moscow?

So fucking retarded! who the fuck cares what people have on in the beach. LITERALLY FUCK THIS PATHETIC WORLD. always some meaningless

Imho the burkini should be allowed but you face needs not to be covered.

I fucking know the burkini is a retarded shit to oppress women made by muslims bastards and i want to see islam disappear as fast as possible too, but this seems too much trouble for nothing.

Let them wear that shit so we can recognize them.

>Burkini
>I hope this gives rise to more resentment towards these savages.
>2010(?) riots
>2015, January
>2015, November
>2016, beating white children, elderly christian women, killing priest
>2017, "Night of allakhu akbar", 88 churches around Europe, beautiufl cathedrals in cosy towns from Spain, Italy. France(u see them in Giro, Tour and Veulta, 10/10), are burned.
>2018
???

As predicted, this event was a false flag

we would't expect for a depressed boring drug addict to understand anything of importance

No, again because they are incapable of laughter. And that would be the beginning of the end for civilization as a whole, so no one should laugh at that.

What's the femnazi response to this

except /r9k/

pls muzzies we need more attacks

these french cucks will never learn

Am I the only one who thinks that whole beach scene was a set up? One lady all alone, no kids or friends with her goes to beach in her burkini days after the ban. Only there is a photographer with a good camera just the proper distance away, and the French use 4 cops to do what one cop could have done.

It was staged so they could remove the ban

Well at least there'll be less danger of me popping a boner at the beach. Can't get a stiffy if I can't see some titties.

This is still one of the most bizarre things I've known. I remember them talking about banning the burka altogether in France about 10-15 years ago and this was the compromise?

>We're cracking down on Islam!
>We're going to ban burkinis on the beach!
>We'll still be importing tens of thousands of sandpeople who want to see us dead, but progress is progress...right?

Honestly it's fucking embarrassing. It's like Rotherham saying they're fixing the rapist Muslim problem by building more women's shelters.

Certainly, muslim already part of France for years, and suddenly this become a problem, like it magically appear one night.

>watch liberal idiots wear burqinis in protest.

JUST

It was a dumb ban. What the fuck is the difference between a burkini and a wetsuit?

European leaders are such traitors.

Hope is the refuge of the weak. As long as hope exists for something to change in the future, the weak can continue waiting for someone else to change things.

Despair is what makes people fight.

Who is behind this overruling?

PLEASE tell me Sup Forums isn't always right (((who))) is behind it?

The ban is stupid anyway. Just remove islam instead.

>What the fuck is the difference between a burkini and a wetsuit?
The burkini is a weapon of islamisation.

If you take off a wetsuit you don't beaten to death by your husband for doing so

don't get*

Mfw we banned burkas and no one in the EU gave a fuck

kill yourself, you subhuman slave shit. serbs or mudslims no difference. literally same IQ level.

Nobody is going to fight anything. People in the west are comfortable with their lives, and wouldn't risk losing that security and comfort. By the time they realize that something needs to be done, it's going to be too late.

the French PM said burkini represented opression and Sarkozy, evendoe I don't like that 2 faced snake, said the ban most happen in all of France

it was the french people who did this

Your old friend Soros

>Now

*must

France gonna get balcanized real soon. 10 years tops.

To add to this, the police officers in that photo have been receiving death threats and are now under security.

je me rends
non c'est bon, chef
x--DD

Bastille storming v2 when?

almost 1/3 were already far-right in 2015.

According to current polls, the far right is either first or second on the first round of election.
That's if the right and the left have one candidate only, which is probably not happening (some implied they would bypass the primaries).
The far right would win the 2nd round against the left, but probably not against the right.

>thinking before this event burkinis aren't a new standard.
The good way to ban muslims signs is a law which forbids ALL religious signs everywhere in public spaces.
You can't , without high-scale brainwashing.

"(((but let's not mention that)))" - Media

I'm an regional independentist, I'm ok with this.

One is a wetsuit and the other is a religious symbol banned in public spaces.

>Be France
>Incredible history
>Impressive military past
>Eat fucking cheese like it's candy
>Now a bunch of nu-males trying to get favors of shitskin bitches

I think you guys can't understand how frustrating this is, I've participated to so many events, I tried to redpill as much as my friend as possible, I've been in so many fight with shitskins to defend the last bit of honor I had left and it just feels like Im pissing in an ocean of piss and the only thing I'll get is syphilis, I'm off this ride, I'm gonna move out of this hellhole while I still can.

Wonder what the next happening will be? Mass rape maybe?

Where are you thinking of going?

More power to you citizen
Centralization is a cancer that's fucked up this country for the last 50 years, it's time to get rid of those parasites

There is nowhere left to run to in this world.

In other news, France's most esteemed doctor does not recommend band-aids for bullet wounds.

svaka čast brate

Welcome to Åland friendo. If you look white enough, that is.

Taiwan numbah one! poster in this thread.

RARE
A
R
E

Eastern Europe, citizen, there is still some sanity left over there, you could try to warn them of what will happen if they take the same path the west took

No. No you still hold the mantle.

Presidential elections campaign during the next 9 months. The next mass event will cancel this election.

Can I come too?
I just want somewhere comfy to grow old in.

>FRANCE'S HIGHEST COURT FORBIDS THE BURKINI BAN

In other news, sexual assaults on the beaches of France have risen.

this

SWEDEN'S

Why bother doing anything when everything is rigged?

It's not like you can pull a meteor to kill all humans or do some shit like that, or make someone kick a dustbin like he's a walking WMD.

Originally it's a temporary ban to avoid public disturbance