rt.com/news/357291-france-court-burkini-overturn/

>the League of Human Rights
Soros group?

Gov. bans burkini
Hippies protest
Gov. unbans burkini
-Islam is acceptable and not scary now.

You gotta be kidding me.

For once I thought we were doing something good.

But indeed (((politicians))) continue their crusade to destroy the white race.

Remember it's mostly white men and women who protested the ban.

Unironically, yes it is.

>politicians
Not their fault. They are just doing what the French people want. Most people who were against the ban were white. How does that make you feel?

>unironically praising the loss of civil liberties

>b-but it sends a message we don't want them here!
close ur borders lmao

It's really hard for Sup Forumslacks yo admit that white people are the problem for some reason...

justice systems are fucked, because they look at stuff way to theoretically. for example there was a case about an intruder that went to someones property and stole stuff. they later got him. in court the owner of the house got charged instead for not having a fence high enough.

if anybody is blinded by political correctness the justice system is ray charles.

It was kind of a stupid ban anyway, to be honest.

And now the Streisand effect will rule and muslim women will wear it even more than before

The good guys just can't win.

European courts are just fucked up like that. You guys a meme continent.

I know. It's hard because it makes the whole thing even more desperate and hopeless.

Sorry, but there are no breaks on the cuck train.

What about the millions already in France many of whom already have citizenship or other forms of unstripable right to stay?

Pressuring them to integrate is leave is a consideration.

They use trucks to kill people. What makes people think they won't sneak something underneath a burkini?

I like how RT considers this news as more important than 11 dead cockroaches in Turkey

Care to provide a link to this case?

It was retarded. This whole butthurt about burka/religious clothing is retarded.

I was proud of Jacques. It was a step forward.

how stupid it may seem, we can't let them impose their culture more and more onto our daily lives. it starts with little things like this, next thing you know they sell burqas in next to normal clothes and they have an aisle for halal products.

in their country there are no benefits like this for christians or other religions. you shake hands with these people and they'll just use your trust to stab you in the back.

Lol you didn't figure this out from the start? Come on...
It's fucking France. They have a warrior Muslim population.

What about 'em? Someone should have thought about that before they let them in and become citizens.

Now they're citizens, they have rights, crazy concept I know, you wouldn't know anything about that in America.

> it's another ">women" episode

The Government could still use the state of emergency as an excuse to ban it on a national scale.

Why wasn't it put up to a public referendum?

Or is letting people vote on issues that concern them considered undemocratic nowadays?

At least, we tried.
We had a good run but it's time to put us out of our misery now.
Please nuke us.

which they won't unless bataclan attackers would have been in burqas.

AHAHAHAHAA

Who is behind this rule being over turned? Please Sup Forums I need to know just incase its (((them)))

Check out the group who's behind the complaint, "the League of Human Rights".

Burkini ban was retarded anyways

I doubt it was ever going to be seriously enforced

sry I don't have a link, that story was told to us by a teacher in law class, because he wanted to show us that rulings can seem absurd to us but in the grand sheme are "correct".

America and Europe are in drastically different situations here.

You used to be cool overthrow your goverment and start putting them on the chopping block again. Make France great again.

And how does banning swimwear help the situation?

Will this curb the rash of "burqa beach suicide vest bombings"?

It's a bandaid and it's not even over the gaping wound in their head, a complete distraction.

Oh, so it never happened then. Gotcha.

Gov bans burkini
>everyone mad

Gov forces burkini (in the form of modest clothing to prevent sexual assault and rape)
>everyone mad

When will the regressive left make up their mind?

It was effective because it wasn't a ban for any security or cultural reasons, the French government actually put that ban into place as a message to the Muslims to make them learn their place. It was more of a "Fuck you, this is the shit we can do, and it's just the start if you guys don't shut the fuck up"
I mean shit you literally had armed police men at beaches telling Muslim women to take their burqini off. This has nothing to do with a culture fit, or anything, it was literally a show of power to the Muslims.
In that sense, I think it was a pretty good ban, but most people interpreted as a issue of telling women what to wear, or trying to fix the culture of Muslims, and everyone started arguing about those things

If it really was simply a case of trying to make Muslim women fit into French culture, it is the stupidest idea ever

>It was effective because it wasn't a ban for any security or cultural reasons, the French government actually put that ban into place as a message to the Muslims to make them learn their place. It was more of a "Fuck you, this is the shit we can do, and it's just the start if you guys don't shut the fuck up"

exactly this.

>What about the millions already in France many of whom already have citizenship or other forms of unstripable right to stay?

Well they can thank the EU for that. The rules on EU human rights/citizenship were forced on to countries who joined, which is why us leaving will have such a big impact. We'll be completely free to throw out of the country whoever the fuck we please. I hoped at least one other major country (like France) would join us and completely tear down the EU, but it doesn't seem that way so far.

>implying this isn't an excuse by (((them))) to make people unruly
>implying (((they))) aren't pushing for the European happening
>implying it won't distract most of the world from the sheer corruption that's about to take place for the biggest job in the world
>implying (((they))) will ever get another chance to fuck everything up all over again like they always do
>implying there'll be any mistakes the second time around

Better get comfy, senpai because shit is going to go down.

You think the "fuck you we can ban arbitrary shit because we feel like it" message was only for muslims?

Eh I agree to a point, we support when the gov does scary shit to Muslims, without realising they can do it to any one of us later on.

It's pretty messed up. I love how Nice happened just a month before France's state of emergency was about to end, extending it further.
French people have to realize they no longer have the same freedoms they had before the November attacks

Should just ban muslims instead.

Europe is in an emergency. They can put the civil rights situation in their countries back together once it's clear they'll still have countries.

Europe will continue to be in emergency indefinitely my friend