Are there racists in Latin America? There are so many different races that it'd be kinda hard to be racist, wouldn't it...

Are there racists in Latin America? There are so many different races that it'd be kinda hard to be racist, wouldn't it? Especially since most of them look the same anyway.

Argentina is known to be Nazi-Germany 2.0 you ignorant leaf

Of course not, you fucking nigger

That's because Argentina is a bunch of tighty whiteys.

FUCK YOU FUMB CHINK

ARGENTINA, URGAY AND SOUTH BRAZIL > WHITE
BRAZIL > PARDOS
REST > ÍNDIOS, IDK, BUT THEY DONT REALLY MATTR

>argentina and uruguay
>white

They will force this meme here forever, it doesn't matter how much green texts you post

From my experience racism is just so normal for daily life.
They have a kinda complicated race hierarchy with pure whites at the top and pure niggers at the bottom.

this, i think all you need to know is that the top is always going to be 75% whites and the bottom is going to be mostly black. everyone in the middle is going to be white or mestizo.

My cousins in Chile want to exterminate the Haitians

anybody else think it's weird for white latinx to call USA mutant goblins for having white latinx? Why can't they be proud of their multiracial heritage?

This is more a Cuban thing. Actually poor people from Mexico to Chile look like this.

We don't get called goblins for that reason, dipshit. It's because literally almost anything under the sun, as long as it's not black and was born in Europe or MENA- Can pass as white. So imagine this clearly non-white dude screeching "WHITE POWER" in your face just because he's legally white. Latin Americans have their own special box so they can't say they're white here. (Hence why we have ridiculous race options here like "non-hispanic white" and "hispanic white")

Nobody likes niggers

They also hate Peruvians and Congolumbians
Of course.
But they do not understand why there are so many Haitian immigrants there now. Just like in Spain and Canada, in Chile it's the kikes who are pushing for mass immigration.
I don't know why my cousins are so slow to grasp this.
If you get rid of the Haitians but leave the kikes untouched they're just going to import niggers from another source.

Chile is already nonwhite so it will not change anything

fake and gay, this is what the average chilean looks like
Besides, importing a bunch of niggers into a country will not improve the country's state of affairs.

Argentina is kind of white. I was a bit surprised when I was there although they do have a bit of mestizos too. I don't know about South Brazil and Uruguay tho.

If Argentines were actually white then there wouldn't be stray dogs everywhere
Only third world shitholes and failed slavic states have a stray dog issue

I think in that case they're just poor? Have you been there too?

>I think in that case they're just poor?
Yeah, I'm just talking shit.
I really miss the Argentina is white memes. I would always send those to my Argie friends and family cause the memes made them butthurt
>Have you been there too?
Yup. I've gone to Uruguay too.

I did find it a little strange Argentines talked about their roots alot. I can see from an outside perspective why people think Americans are annoying when talking about ancestry.

There are "racists" in all places that aren't ethnically homogenous or haven't been trained into thinking it's a bad thing. "Racism" (let alone "racists") wasn't a thing before Trotsky popularized the term and it remains vague at best in modern usage.

>trotsky invented the word racism.

Its not a diverse rainbow continent with everyone holding hands if thats what youre suggesting, theres clear economic, social and cultural lines drawn across race and that of course leads to a lot of overt racism and racial tension. If theres an comparison i could make would be south africa but not nearly as violent.

Left: bland as fuck
Middle: uggo
Right: kinda cute

In my experience it tends to be a lot less about skin color and a lot more about facial features.

You can be unironically non-white but if you have a nice straight nose and blue eyes you'll receive the same treatment as a white kid. On the other hand being white but having "indian" features gets you treated like shit even if you have pale skin.