instagram.com/julia.dalia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
youtube.com/watch?v=QFOGCKWHf1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
youtube.com/watch?v=63h0vwUT-vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage potato nigger

how the fuck does OP pic not make krauts go 4th reich mode

you need to be more multicultural mate :^)

theworldin.com/article/10466/new-germans

youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk

Someone translate op's pic for me.

germany remixed.

the new faces among us.

Julia Dalia - ancestors:
German, Ghana, Togo, Tchech,

One of the millions of Germans with an international heritage.

don´t understand the last line ( Ihre zahl wachst rasant)

Germoneiin 2050, all mongrels no human left.

Ihre Zahl wächst rasant

is basically saying that the number of people with mixed ancestry is growing rapidly

Also : WE WUZ:

instagram.com/julia.dalia/

Well no shit when you import millions of niggers.

what the fuck?

how are people not rioting against this shit? this is literally genocide. not even hiding it.

replace german with jew.

Lowering the average IQ of Europe, yeah,we'll all benefit from this! Christ. Did the Jews really think through?

Can you give back prussia so i can live there?

Wow, so diverse

as a German, Polish, Ukrainian, White American mix, I can truley call myself "multicultural"

my first serious gf was half Aryan half Guatemalan

wow, what was she like?

Germans don't care they just crack jokes on Sup Forums and Sup Forums all day. I rarely ever see them take this topic seriously.

trilingual, large C cup breasts, elgant, kind of bossy

any german that had backbone was executed
their descendants were then subjected to endless propaganda to make them beg for their own extermination

this does not anger Europeans because this is a wonderful thing in their eyes, their (((masters))) told them it was

It says 'jeUSA won, the kanzlerakte to be instaured eternally'

Look at that perfect goy.

Smart enough to operate basic equipment and tools but not enough to see what is really going or do anything about it. And with no racial identify as a line of defense again subversion.

I admire its impurity.

Just a coincidence.

DELETE THIS

This is the exact definition of genocide, m8.

But, hey, watcha gonna do.

The day will come, when we, The Nation will rise again and cleanse the german land of these filthy rats. The people were tolerant towards our "friends", but soon they will understand that the only way to save the aryan race is to destroy and kill all individuals that stand against it. We are not the minority. We are not the weak. And we will not accept the impurity of those who seek tolerance of their foreign laws. We will stand and we will fight for the nation and no one will be able to stop us.
HEIL THE GERMAN REICH!

>tfw millions of german virgin men are fapping to the thought of immigrants fucking and breeding with their women

you know the Nazis and arabs were bros, right?

Why hasn't anyone shooped this to say RACEMIXED

My God, I firmly believe that everyone can bang whoever they please with consent, but that image terrifies me. Why would someone do that?

> have ancestor that looked exactly like me
> he died in his 20s fighting for his country on the eastern front
> meanwhile i am watching my country burn
I at least learned one thing, fighting for you values and your country ends in your and your country's death so why bother

purely strategical

> tfw an almalgamation of Irish, Welsh, and scottish

> this means I'm not multicultural

Absolutely Abominable. Fuck Jews.

You know they lived in separate countries and both were anti-mixing right?

please breed more aryan fuck mutts for me hans

You must be really ugly.

holy shit the germanboo is back
didn't you move on to other contries to obsess over?

3 different kinds of celt sounds pretty multicultural to me.

>Ihre zahl wachst rasant
their numbers are increasing sharply

We shall continue to make disturbances in the Far East and in Arabia. Let us think as men and let us see in these peoples at best lacquered half-apes who are anxious to experience the lash.
- Adolf Hitler

> yah m8 nice info u got there

Just woke up on my day off and this already.
Germany, you need to stop this

Shitskins with freckles. Truly someting to strive for.

There are niggers on your streets screaming for the white genocide. What are you doing against that?

Legit LOL at that.

> Beware of Fritz rising.

NICHT DAS HOLSTENTOR!

Projecting, Jamal?

there are protests all over the country.
people are sick of refugee camps being build directly near schools or kindergardens (no joke).
stop believing jew media and wait for the 4th reich to rise.

fucking niggers are so ugly

having a mixed race child is like flushing your heritage down the toilet

Hahahaha now the Germans look just like us

because after WW2 we "denazified" them, AKA demoralized them and destroyed any sort of nationalism they had.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

The origin picture a bit darker, but maybe im wrong.

fuck man,she is disgusting

= The Frankfurt School

This is now a sweden thread

For that to happen you need to post an article that is NOT fake

>schützt afrikas letzten weißen fleck

the ironing

Please kill us. And I don't mean slowly by Umvolkung, just drop a fucking nuke or two already.

I don't think I've seen a human that looks like that. Whatever that thing is, it's not human.

>they don't believe in race
>white guilt (ironically)
>muh holocaust
>jews are punishing them
Need I explain anything else?

There is no feature in his face that is authentic for a german dude

Raise oh germany, this time Poland will be on your side. Let's make this world a better place.

Hitler was right in what he said of Germany at the end of the war. the strong, the courageous and the virtuous have all perished. The genetic stock of Germany today is far inferior to what it once was, your race is a shell of it's former self. I'm sorry Germany but you await the same fate as Byzantium. The Germans of the future will be a dull minded coffee coloured people, meek and submissive. A slave race.

It's already over, accept your fate and go watch TV, play some video games, eat some McDonald and marry a shitskin.

Well, I was going to move to Europe seeing how it's the homeland of ethnic European people. But seeing how you are letting the homeland burn to the ground right now, I'm not quite sure what will happen next. Your incompetence is especially infuriating when you take into account that you have the absolute moral high ground to protect your native lands.

Protecting the homeland of ethnic Europeans everywhere was your responsibility and you've completely failed. You are throwing away a civilization and people thousands of years in the making.

Even in Ameirca I actually NEVER see these mixed race people, and I live in a populated city in the South.

Are these half-negroids even common in Germany?

Niggers with skin cancer. What a time to be alive.

The western world is responsible for this bullshit. We have had the opportunity and fought in several fronts across Europe for our freedom. Why are we laughing at each other now on Sup Forums? I thought we are this right wing spirit which will never look back and stands up for the white race, no matter how irresponsible our politicians are and will be in the future. Or furthermore that the kikes are organizing this genocide and we're convincing people to vote for the right governments, especially now for the Trump administration.

youtube.com/watch?v=QFOGCKWHf1o

death of germany is essentially death of europe. wee need them to survivie, in the bigger scale of things all us europeans are one. go somewhere else to spread that message of indifference, conformity, servitude and idleness. where is the great british nation? is it not also just a shell of its former state?

I think she looks cute.
Such a shame that she probably is a brainwashed leftist who wants to destroy this nation.

And niggers are literally ravaging cities all over America screaming "Kill all whites". Again. What are you doing against that?

>Are these half-negroids even common in Germany?
Very

that's because they cherrypick the ones with blonde hair, or dyed blonde hair and light colored eyes to make white people feel better about it. then they crank the flash up 300% so you cant see their nigger skin.

Well I live in Texas, we keep our niggers in a strong check. Major cities are a lost cause though. We are working overtime to redpill people but women just don't see any problem...

I like how you can't even look in the mirror, all you can do is talk shit about America. Does it make you feel better? My country is already a lost cause, I'm fully aware.

I dont know about germany but i went on a mini-vacation to a popular island here in sweden and i saw lots of families with 2 or 3 kids, and i only saw 1 mixed family with 1 kid. The father was a big fat nigger

WE UHHHH
*smacks lips*
WUZ UHH
*drinks a beer boot*
SOME KINNA
*autisticly fixates on something*
UHH WE UH WUZZ
*gets jiggy to EDM*
THEM UHHHH
*drinks a 40 of warsteiner*
NAZIS N SHIET

If you don't live in the rural areas you don't get to see many Germans anyway, so what is the future for all of Germany is reality for us already.

Don't fucking tease me bro

>Jungfleisch
L E W D

you need a great leader, that could raise up the entire nation and wake them up from the propaganda, and stand up against the forces of globalism. is there anyone in germany that you see has a potential to do that? without a strong leader, all the efforts will be just scattered and ineffective

You see them all around in South London among carribean communities..

I had a gf who for example had Indian, Chinese and Black background.. Face looked like that of an Indian/Pakistani, skin was black like and African, Eyes like an Asian.

Brexit showed the British people still has a backbone they've just been betrayed by their leaders, similar arguments can be argued for most other European nations. but Germany is different. masses march in sync to Globalism.

This board is too obsessed with germans

Look. This is how your people are going to look like in the future, goy. See? Want to see it again?

This is the future we chose for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

(get me off this planet)

No, i see like 4-5 black People every month and i live in a City with a Population of 100.000+

found the ahmed

I used to be proud my family came from Germany but now I just see I'm part of a dying people that will cease to exist 100 years from now. They surrender, racemix, and betray their own kind. What a pathetic group of people.

here's a perfect example:

leave your house more often

So fuck off and don't act like you know anything about Germany or Europe you autistic niggerlover.

>0:53
>cracker getting raped by nigger

That jew Seth Rogen knows his american society

Are you a nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=63h0vwUT-vY

Nah, no one with leader qualities and anyone who isn't part of the establishment would never get a platform to even get people on his side.

>re(f)ugees
?