Can I marry a homosexual in Sweden?

Can I marry a homosexual in Sweden?
Is it legal?

all swedes are homosexuals so yes

State church yes, that’s how it stays alive.

>two gay niggers getting married by a woman priest in Sweden

what a meme country

It's almost as if the church of the people should take into account what the people want instead of mindlessly hanging on to outdated doctrine.

memes recognize memes

they look like brothers, creepy
this desu

Its not a church of the people. They stay alive with membership fees and taxes.

the absolute STATE of christianity

Sung, you can marry a homosexual everywhere in the world. Only most countries require him/her to be opposite gender.

But the people demanding gays, niggers and women are not even fucking Christian. The real ones flee to alternative churches.

Which are paid for by the people out of their free will. It will cease to exist when the people stop supporting it. It is a church of the people.

>protestant "christians"

Exactly this has happened and this is also happening with the “conservative” “””Christian””” party for the same reasons

The only reason pay for membership is because if you don’t, you don’t get a funeral.

You're a christian if you're a member of a christian church, that's it. The church should reflect the will of the people, not the other way round. Only retarded religious fundamentalists think otherwise.

Irrelevant conjecture. Try again.

>The Christian's place of worship shall be run by atheists on the political left to virtue signal

Fuck off

>the absolute state of protestantism

You’d think being Sola Scriptura autists would protect them from this kind of shit, but apparently not. I’d love to hear their justification for homosexual marriage, tho.

The problem is that our state churches were vulnerable to shameless political activism.

No.
Two men can marry, but they both have to be straight.

>Quads and trips