I have only 2€ left till the end of the month

What's the most red-pilled way to survive? Should I buy a kilo of white sugar and slurp it?

stop being european

2 Euros? Buy stuff to make a stew. Go to a park and pick some apples to make apple stuff. Go through some trash cans to get other people's food they throw away.

Maybe even ask some stranger on the street to give you money, Muslims and gypsies do that all the time.

Should be enough for a bag of potatoes. Become Irish.

Get a job you unemployed turd

Don't disgrace our country like that. Amerisharts might think your situation is common in Germany.

Pay a homeless person on the street 2 euros for leftovers from their heroine needles.

Buy some rope and hang your self.

kilo of potatoes is less than 1€ fucking retard

I think you can survive couple of days with 2-3k's of potato

Wash windshields, dance in front of traffic, don't be a leech, help granny with groceries, be a refugee

Many ways to make money user

Buy a bag of potatoes, make a soup or eat them grilled, boiled etc. That's how most people survived during war and stuff

Presentations at hotels etc. with catering.

dude just collect cans for like 10 hours and you'll get by.
i take a lot of long bike rides, and i sometimes count the amount of money i could be picking up.
it usually averages around 8€/h, which is basically minimum wage.

shitty neighbourhoods with large housing blocks are your best bets, but you will be in danger of running into mudlsimes.

>Amerisharts might think your situation is common in Germany.

Are you saying it is not common that German tards run out of money in a month? Half of Germans live paycheck to paycheck or gibmees check to gibmees check. The number of people who go through the trash in front of my villa here in Frankfurt is massive.

>5 days

crash diet

>kilo of potatoes is less than 1€ fucking retard
>tfw 1 Kg of potatoes is like 5€ here

our potatoes taste better though imo

you also make 5x more money than rest of europe. so everything is more expensive therre too

Apply for asylum and get on the gravy train

Potatoes and eggs.

t. Poorfag

Go donate blood.

Doesn't Germany sell that 0.20 euro pudding?

Potatoes and Oats

You can get a 12 pack of ramen noodles.

Don't buy so much weed and unnecessary shit, m8.

plasma is a better bet, because you can do it once a week (blood you can donate like once a month). OP will have to make an appointment and get checked by a doctor first, though, so he might not be able to donate till the end of the month anyway.

They're right.

The red-pilled way is to get more money. 2e isn't going to get you anywhere. Can't you go work for like one day in markets or shit? Any waitstaff experience? They'll hire you for a couple shifts if they need someone. Do the can collesting thing the other germanbro said. There are many ways to make a quick buck, all that matters is what you're willing to do for cash.

I don't recommend this, but you could just go to the train station and tell people you lost your wallet and need to get home. Should get 50€ in an hour (if you're young enough)

/thread

>Go donate blood.
this

OR, what the other guy said, just go through the trash and find like 20 cans or bottles and you are golden.

OR, get a fucking second job.

OR, sell some shit to someone else.

OR, prove evidence that you really are 2 Euros for the months and I send you 20 Euros via paypal.

rice or potatoes or dumpster dive or food bank or steal or eat grass or go kill yourself

Go earn some more.

You a chick? I'd be down to buy you a couple of large pizzas if you do some nazi camwhore stuff for us

Go dumpster diving.
If your aryan donate sperm.

>I don't recommend this, but you could just go to the train station and tell people you lost your wallet and need to get home. Should get 50€ in an hour (if you're young enough)

That only works for girls. I have seen this rather cute Hungarian girl around here in the inner city with an English sign "Need to get back to Budapest, please help!" I swear, a few Americans handed her 20 Euros after talking to her for 3 minutes.

I think you meant to say "tanned" germans.

>What's the most red-pilled way to survive?
seduce women for money

Get a fucking job, Achmed, stop living off German taxes.

Grocery Store dumpsters.

I have less than 1€ left. I unironically collect bottles and cans from the trash cans of a nearby park in the evening / night and bring them back to the supermarket on the next day. I don't spend a long time doing this, just long enough so I get around 5€ which is enough for a big ass meal. (e.g. spaghetti bolognese or chili con carne).

I'd say: Tons of frozen potato, cans of corn and beans. Canned meat paste. Dried fruits. Tons of frozen dough. Pickled everything.

How easy is it for an Austrian to emigrate to the Schweiz?
Can I even afford it? I only speak deutsch, am I a pleb there because I don't speak french, italian and that retoromanian stuff?
pls send help I can't take this anymore

Come to Poland, it's 8.6524877 polish zloty

You can have like 4 cartons of milk for it.
Or almost 3 kilos of sugar.

He can go to Jobcenter too say he has no money or something if he is unemployed.

They then will give him for this month either direct coupon or money.

Consequences would be tho that they mark him as irresponsible and will give him less frequently cash in the future to not do it again.

Some communitys have a local diakon or something who hands out money for the needy.

those things are illegal here and no one will give you a penny.

Go to church, they will help you with food package.

Sell your kidney in the black market.

Why don't you have a job ?
Do you really plan to live like this forever you leech?

dumb vegan. i bet you are a weak pussy.

I am working night shifts you mongol

1.Hard
2. You need to speak Swiss German, French, or Italian. In that order of importance
3. Do you have an advanced degree in a field we have a need for? (IT weenies need not apply). Fields of importance: Chemical Engineering, Robotics, Medical Engineering
4. No help. Welfare doesn't exist here

Buy a bottle of spray tan and go to your local asylumcenter.

How does one end up in such an position? I work at the airport and get around 1,7-1,8k euro a month (after tax), all that without a proper degree or anything. After rent and food I still have solid 800-1000 bucks to spend on shit.

buy 2kilo noodles at lidl you dumb fuck

Rob a bank you utter twat.

another useless faggot
Get a fucking job you bum, or is it such great fun to be a poorfag?

Go back to Syria you fuck

In the UK there are tonne of chain shops like Starbucks/Costa/Pret A Manger/Greggs etc that have big unattended counters of fresh sandwiches which you can basically just walk out with, I dont think the staff are even allowed to stop you but some jobsworth here or there might try to.

>albania

Yeah, which is why I don't recommend it. But I'm a guy and did this several times when I was in high school and college. Worked 75% of the time, but sometimes someone willl want to outright buy the ticket for you. You just get less money than a woman would.

>tons of
2€ buys you 4 cans of corn or 4 cans of beans, not sure about the other.

>th-thanks for r-r-response tho

Flaschen sammeln.
Rechter wählen.
Auf neuen Hitler hoffen.

and you work for free or what?

go collect some bottles on the street

>I am working night shifts you mongol
So you irresponsibly burned through your cash for this month. Ok, got it.

Do what the other people said you should do. Get the cans. Make money from the cans. With 10 euros you can get buy for 5 days. 10 Euros gets you a big loaf of toast, 10 of the 13cent Broetchen, low cost butter, two bottles of milk, 2kg of potatoes, low cost apples, flour, eggs and sugar, noodles and Tomatenmark.

go back to your mother you lazy greedy arab

check'd

Alter kein Geld aber Bio

Rice easily.

A new hitler would stuff his useless NEET ass into the ovens anyway.

>How does one end up in such an position?
Should have already received my paycheck (I get paid ~20th of the month) and have yet to receive my money. Can not overdraw my account.

gestern 728,48€ gez dem gerichtsvollzieher bar in die tatz geklatscht

danke klaus kleber

No fucking >86666666 around here, mate!

aldi bio saft, wew

Call your bank. Tell them you'll be a little in the red this month.

red beans and rice was maximum red pilled I thought.

It'll get him a lot of money which he can spare for other times.

trotzdem zu teurer du prolet

Ok, take your bike, go out to the fields and take food. I am not even kidding. You can find everything, corn, carrots, cabbage, weed. If you have a gun, you can also shoot rabbits and quail. It is all allowed in Germany.

eat milk and limes
get a week of diarrhea

>schulden haben

lern halt wie man mit geld umgeht du wertloser versager.
Guck dich mal an, hockst da ohne geld weil du einfach zu scheisse blöd bist zum wirtschaften.
Mit sowas hab ich 0 mitleid.

Cucked

Fucking Germans ruining everything

top kek

HAHAHA. CHECK THIS FUCKING DEVIL OUT! IN THIS THREAD! YEAH

GERMANY! GERMANY!

> call your bank

god bless, you made me laugh

Demon check'd

Biosaft für immer btfo

What does he mean with that?
Chekem

Your poverty disgusts me.

Really need to know how these South Americans spice that shit. Had rice and beans (as a side) at my friends place (Cuban father, Venezuelan mother) and it actually tasted really good.

i see the future retard.
u will die of diabetes at age 30

Get a better job that pays on time or save up some cash.

WASTED

Ban this cunt for speaking nazi on an English imageboard.

SCHEISS DICH DU KANACKER

>NWO

Oh sheeeit, I'm Soros now

fuck you

Sauber