Other urls found in this thread:

rte.ie/news/courts/2018/0310/946421-high-court-hiv/
thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-abortion-2-3704824-Nov2017/
my.mixtape.moe/fzflnp.webm
youtu.be/jsHs4UVI_B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for mild March weather.

Seriously, it's incredibly humid today.

>Sinn Féin policy is to approve abortion in the limited circumstances of rape and incest only
Keeps on getting better. I'm telling you guys, SF is where it's at.
The Redditors aren't happy either.

Third for rugby.

Can't wait for that sweet sweet TV3 coverage. I'm particularly excited about having to sit through a 2 minute ad before I can even access the coverage and then having to endure frequent ad breaks (even between the national anthems and kick off).

>Ireland's Call
>poor rendition of Amhrán na bhFiann
Why do the Irish anthems at Rugby matches almost always do the opposite of what they are intended to do? For me at least.

How many redheads there's in Ireland?

Not nearly as many as people think.

This ref is almost better than the commentators for keeping me informed of what's going on.

There's no almost about it. I keep forgetting that this is even a commentated game.

50% of the TV3 commentary is just calling out the names of the players who have the ball. The other 50% is stating the obvious. No insight or anything.

I also like the way the ref is praising the players for good play.

It was BIGs birthday yesterday

Rest easy sweet prince, you were too pure for this world

Solid defence there.

>that stupid Irish Rugby flag with the huge Vodafone logo on it

it was all a dream...

rte.ie/news/courts/2018/0310/946421-high-court-hiv/
>High Court rules teenager's HIV status need not be disclosed
Bit of a strange one.

Miracle we came out with that many points.
Need a much bigger improvement in the second half, not going to win against England if we perform like this.
Might even get the bonus point if we're lucky.

Someone's in a positive mood...

Thank you for your valued insight, user. If you have any further constructive criticism, we'd love to hear it.

Afternoon AA.

>knackers shouting as Sexton takes the penalty

But they're punishing members against the whole abortion thing, aren't they?
It's not to limit the redditors, it's to push righties into compromising the critical principle.

A few. Not all "red" heads are purely red though.

Have to say that the ref has been absolutely fantastic today.

is 50-55 000k € a year too much to ask as a webdeveloper (doing stuff with js frameworks and such) with about 2-3 years of experience?
can I get anything decent in Dublin (inside that highway circle) below 1000€ as an expat?

>can I get anything decent in Dublin
No. There's a massive housing crisis and Dublin is in the center. You'll be lucky to pay through the nose for even the shittiest of apartments.

I swear to God, if Ringrose is injured because Ireland pushed on with that attack after the 80-minute mark instead of kicking the ball out of play, I'll be livid.

>can I get anything decent in Dublin (inside that highway circle) below 1000€ as an expat?
Very unlikely.

Choose somewhere where you can get the train into Dublin and you'll be fine. You won't be swamped with other foreigners and transients if you want to assimilate long term either.

>if Ringrose is injured because Ireland pushed on with that attack after the 80-minute mark
I was just shouting the exact same thing. Should've just kicked the bloody thing out and focus on next week, nothing else to be gained.

>they're punishing members against the whole abortion thing, aren't they
Are you referring to the reported bullying that has been going on?

>I was just shouting the exact same thing
Yeah, I fucking knew it was going to happen. This is exactly what happens when you tempt fate like that. We had a lovely, injury-free game but then the lads (especially the subs it would seem) got some nations into their heads.

It's especially galling because Ringrose had a great game.

No, it's a declared "whip" policy. In something like this a party that wasn't fully on board with the left would allow "conscience" choices, but they want to force the issue.

thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-abortion-2-3704824-Nov2017/

I hope this has the impossible clothing tag.

What's impossible about it?

Fuck. Are your trains fast at least? Can I get from city like Celbridge (picked randomly) to Dublin center in 30 minutes?

Oh, and don't worry I do not plan to live in Ireland forever, I will go back (when I get to the "having kids" part of my life).

I'm not sure about the times but our trains aren't the cheapest and the drivers love going on strike.

30 minutes? Lol.

>Are your trains fast at least?
By Indian standards, yes. By European standards, no.

You cannot rely on Irish public transport. It's shite.

>it's a declared "whip" policy
Tóibín is the only outlier though, correct? Yes, they will punish those who don't support at least limited abortion as that is party policy.
>would allow "conscience" choices
There is no obligation on parties to allow a vote of conscience on abortion.
SF is a very unified and arguably top led party, you listen and take orders and if you can't do that you can get the fug out.

Those leggings seem quite strange, but I'm not exactly an expert in legwear.

Legwarmers.

>There is no obligation on parties to allow a vote of conscience on abortion.
I know that, I'm talking about the idea that they have any interest in humouring people that oppose them on that leftist policy that they have any place in a supposedly nationalist party.
>SF is a very unified and arguably top led party, you listen and take orders and if you can't do that you can get the fug out.
I only hope the party collapses the minute the north is returned.

not as many as you'd think but far more than im used to seeing.

>the idea that they have any interest in humouring people that oppose them on that leftist policy
If you flat out disagree with abortion, then yes they don't care for your view. If however you support restrictive abortion (as most of the population probably do) then you're in the right place.
>supposedly nationalist party
Do you just come here to complain about SF and put forward your narrow view of exactly what nationalism is?
>the party collapses the minute the north is returned
Long way off any of that happening. Not something to be focusing on.

>as most of the population probably do
We'll see...

The equation isn't as simple as "no abortion versus repeal", there's plenty of people who would abort children under some circumstances but who understand that this is about radical feminist mass murder and population diminishment.

>Grand Slam up for grabs
my.mixtape.moe/fzflnp.webm

Maybe I should get some.. though it'd probably be better to just get socks since my feet are going to be cold if my legs are.

Stop making me want to buy a PS4 for an import game.

Christ, all these handoffs from the French. Beautiful.

>but who understand that this is about radical feminist mass murder and population diminishment
Even if what you were or is true, I'd imagine most people don't have the foresight to see beyond the referendum and impact of the initial legislation.

*what you say

youtu.be/jsHs4UVI_B4
By all accounts, Duce steals every scene she's in.

We will see.
I think it boils down to what people find most intrinsincally morally abhorrent: the idea that you can kill children for convenience, or the idea that you can tell women not to do something.

>the idea that you can kill children for convenience
Question is whether they actually see it as a child, and I fear many of them may not.

>can I get anything decent in Dublin (inside that highway circle) below 1000€ as an expat?
€1,000 a month? Easily

>€1,000 a month? Easily
You really won't. I know people paying more than that for barely acceptable accommodation.

I don't think people are that metaphysically disturbed.
I think the amount of people who have seen farm animals in Ireland will be a decisive factor.

>I don't think people are that metaphysically disturbed.
Have you seen footage from any of the Pro-Choice marches? Some of these people do not give a shit about children, unborn or otherwise. They are incredibly entitled. Their slogan "Free, Safe, and Legal" indicative of that - it's not enough for them that abortion is legalised, they want the state to pay for it too.

I pay under €450 a month and I have an en-suite room. Granted this is one of the better deals but on average, you would pay like €600 for a room here. I heard the southside is worse though, can't say for sure myself

Granted the people I know are almost all living on the Southside, but €450 is still a very good deal for anywhere inside the M50 in Dublin.

Feminists, west brits and turbothots.

Have you been living there for long? I was under the assumption these ridiculous prices only applied to those trying to get housing now.

Pretty much. They've been a collective plague on Irish society for God knows how long now.

Under 2 years, doubt the situation has changed too much since then. I know people who got a place last summer and they pay around €600 a month. Don't know anyone paying €1,000 a month personally

Almost time to ask about plans for the evening
Also,great win today was just able to see the last 20 mins but it was nice

Attached: 1520284082183.jpg (500x450, 32K)

>plans for the evening
Franxx then ???

Attached: 3c07d48642d66191258ac4b6d32f8f.png (755x1062, 813K)

>french players celebrating turnover
>camera suddenly switches to a load of dour looking english fans

Attached: 1516511667696.jpg (736x1080, 443K)

Good episode, albeit not as good as the last two.

Attached: 1517986062879.jpg (1280x1440, 228K)

>englel

>plans
FranXX and gameus, which ones not sure.
Do I dare ask your plans?

Attached: 1513578969594.jpg (1280x720, 518K)

Not home yet so I'll have to do that first,have dinner and I'll consacrate my evening to posting here if the thread picks up
Would be up for some games later

Attached: 1520315519917.jpg (1440x1024, 167K)

What is the katana attached to?

Seawater is bad for katanas.

>Goro and Ichigo were violent knackers all along
Impressive.

Attached: 1519704794232.jpg (1910x2140, 327K)

Sheer force of will.

That's why you fold it a few extra million times.

>last week's ED wasn't just a once off
Damnit we didn't even get it the full cour.

*not as good as the last one

And you said I was wrong to judge her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 08 [1080p].mkv-00003.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Ichigo a cute.

Attached: 1495034237366.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

*shit
Your typos are getting out of control.

>you said I was wrong to judge her
Did I? I can't recall.

>Ichigo a cute
Indeed, just don't forget the violent knacker bit.

Attached: 1514814046212.png (2560x1440, 1.34M)

I've been low-level shilling Ichigo since episode 2 though.

Attached: 1497872123760.png (1469x1080, 1.12M)

>Hiro gives 02 a mirror
>just notice this in the opening
SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN

>Did I?
No I confused you for someone of lesser taste.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 09 [1080p].mkv-00002.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

>interest in birds
Hiro is a man after my own heart.

If you call that low-level I'd hate to see you go full Hebrew.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 09 [1080p].mkv-00001.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Could tell that mirror was always a bad idea, not to mention it being from someone who left fairly tragically and may be dead.
Plus she doesn't like her appearance (horns), but I guess it may help her get over them, her darling accepting her for who she is and all.

Attached: 1499782624640.jpg (1200x1800, 510K)

Don't be tellin us that you're a poof, lad.

>it being from someone who left fairly tragically and may be dead
I'm glad Hiro told her that straight up instead of leaving it for MISUNDERSTANDINGS. I don't think 02 would mind that Hiro had another partner in the past considering how many men she sucked dry.

>it may help her get over them, her darling accepting her for who she is and all
I'm guessing that's what they're going for.

Attached: 1520117833618.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

>I'd hate to see you go full Hebrew.

Attached: 1508805216554.png (1920x1080, 671K)

>I'm guessing that's what they're going for
I presume so, though the broken mirror may not exactly be a good omen. We shall see.
>posting best suit
Good lad.

Attached: 1517571211235.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

>pic
>not oni of culture
>the broken mirror may not exactly be a good omen
Well obviously.
>>posting best suit
I've warmed up to it but it does bother that they didn't use that episode to explain the change. They could've had her wearing the red one at the start, then have it get damaged by that acid stuff and have her new suit introduced because that's the kind they have at this plantation.
>Good lad
The real good lad was the lad on Sup Forums who made that gif for me.

Attached: 8b8b4c42b604bd9610632fb26fac5.jpg (724x983, 300K)

How does /eire/ manage to have animeposting and not be total faggots like the kiwis and finns?

Attached: 1403739125498.jpg (521x544, 119K)

Take your degeneracy and kindly leave.

Attached: 1486586439700.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Don't care about Yank opinions.

Attached: 1442992833496.jpg (500x361, 69K)

Attached: 1498918078127.jpg (944x670, 66K)

>Well obviously
Geez, sorry user for being such a stubborn baka!

Attached: 1518682163688.gif (540x540, 2.22M)

>user
Fucking rude.

Attached: 1506652835627.png (960x912, 635K)

Never trust a Milkman.

Thank God they are almost extinct in Ireland.

Attached: 1503043570025.png (889x597, 626K)

Isn't there a Father Ted episode about milkmen?

Yes.

Franxx would be vastly improved if they said mass in it.

>Franxx would be vastly improved if they said mass in it
But they already have the mindless worshiping of a patriarchal controlling figure in Papa?

Attached: 1496546893705.png (1000x1412, 2.17M)

Farther Ted/Franxx crossover when?
Would like to see Dougal in 02's uniform

>women were cheating on their partners with Pat Mustard
>Kokoro will cheat on her partner with Mitsuru
Milkmen are an insidious bunch.

Attached: 1490836866467.jpg (928x719, 138K)

If you want to be good to your Darling, you must always be Frank.

Attached: Father Trendy.png (500x445, 294K)

Father Trendy misled me once before. It won't be happening again.