Why do Finns have to learn Swedish in school?

Why do Finns have to learn Swedish in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTtotMcBN8w
is.fi/viihde/art-2000000967276.html
mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/aftonbladet-viha-suomenruotsalaisia-kohtaan-kasvaa/1945808#gs.7Qt_NuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

swedish propaganda
i can't speak one word of swedish

cause Sweden used to own those plebs over 1000 years, and when they left for good, a tiny bit of them around 5% stayed and demanded to have their lingo as the official language here.

Short stoty. finnish are cucks yearning for their old masters language.

>finnish are cucks yearning for their old masters language
What does that have to do with the swedes and why arent you learning russian if that is the case

Finns are my bitches

Ultimate herd mentality causes us to be cucks.

Fill me up with your semen, My Swedish overlord.

I didn't

russians were weak, irrelevant leaders, that's why.

Lambs of babylon

Finland was a Swedish colony from the XIII century untill 1809, the Finnish language wasn't made official untill 1892, and even though now the native Swedish-speaking population only make up around 5%, for most of the time they were under Swedish rule they used to make up around 15% of the total population.

Many of those 15 % weren't native Swedish speakers, but turned into them only because Swedish was the official language. When Finnish was made official they turned back. And nevertheless they were actually the ones who promoted Finnish into official language.

I'm sorry but this is a gay country so you're going to have to post gay Finland-Sweden pics

Because we are cucks.

Swedish speaking Finns aren't Swedish

Genetic research studies shows that Swedish speaking Finns are about 60% finnish and 40% swedish.

There were a lot of Germans and Scots who settled in Finland during Swedish era. What do Linus Torvalds and Mannerheim have in common? German blood. Torvalds is descended from German von Wendts and other German families in Finland.
Swedes loved talent and no one had it more than Germans and Scots, especially not some retarded Swedish farmers.

I know, i actually have scottish noble family roots.

>tfw the only traceable foreign influence in your family line is a polish deserter from the 17th century

>Finland was a Swedish colony

It was not a colony of Sweden any more than Yorkshire is a colony of England.

Are somalian/Iraqi/ Russian finnish speaking are finnish then?

>Scots

They weren't Scots. They were gypsies that came VIA Scotland. If you come from a "Scottish noble family", you're actually just a disgusting gypsy. Retard.

for most of Finland's written history Swedish was the most important language, they did not write anything down until the arrival and guidance of the Swedes

I don't understand your question

Because why not?
As far as i know, kids are learning Spanish and English in school too. With luck, no one will need to speak Portuguese in the next century.

Same, i don't understand it either.

why do swedes in finland have to learn finnish?

why are swedes so obsessed with 1% of the finns speaking swedish?
Spain and England expanded their language all around the world to hundreds of millions but you won't see them bragging about it like this

They actually don't.

I don't think they do learn much of it in Ă…land.

Because the Jews of Finland(Fennoswedes) demands it

It's the only thing that they ever achieved

Swedes dont care, but for finns it is an endless source of butthurt

It's just fun to tease them about it desu.

so moomin isn't finnish?

Then you're a suburban retard

Who cares about anime?
There are more important things in the world

right answer: they can go to Sweden and work or do business, Finland is a low populated country and Sweden is a very related country and rich

You're right, city people can speak Swedish and vote sensible parties

forgot: study also

nobody goes to sw*Den

Although Swedish speaking Finns aren't ethnically Swedish I welcome to their choice to move to Sweden permanently. Both Finland and Sweden win.
Finland becomes more Finnish speaking and Sweden becomes more ethnically Finnish.

Their accents make them sound silly and kind of stupid. I heard one of them at university yesterday. I barely contained my laughter. Finns are real life memes.

So we can serve our masters with their own language.

the 1% of finns speaking swedish are responsible for 99% of finnish accomplishments
>Nokia
fennoswede
>Linux
fennoswede
>Moomin
fennoswede

inb4 butthurt finn damage control

The only good thing about pakkoruotsi is that it breeds hatred and contempt for swedish speakers that occasionally erupts in violence. Speaking swedish in certain parts of finland can pose a threat to your personal wellbeing.

Because their Finnholes got Sweded

You're defending n*gger behavior. This is why ethnic Finns are barbaric

finland is worthless shithole please kill us slowly
>very ugly to the point even we make fun of ourselves
>all finns are depressed and suicidal
>all finns are alcoholics
>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
>cumrag for sweden, yes for SWEDEN for 700 years and then russians
>swedes had to civilize us because we were literal cavemen
>high point of finnish history: losing a war against russians
>despite the good education memes, we are very stupid
>finnish weekend: 3 days of drinking beer and booze and then to work on monday to plan our suicide
>high unemployement rates and GDP keeps falling as we speak
>no place in europe, as we aren't nordic, baltic, slavic or germanic
>even our neighbor countries find finns as disgusting hobos
>literal mongols
>proudest moments in the past 30 years were 2 gold medals from ice hockey and we still keep bragging about it and making documentaries and movies about those victories
>finns are the biggest attentionwhores on internet
>there's a good reason for why so many finns use imageboards. they want attention and mentionings, because that is the only thing left of what gives them joy
>finns bully swedes on internet 24/7 because they are jealous of them and they want their attention. when a swede replies to finn, finns feel more nordic and happy to he noticed by superior beings
>finns post mongol memes out of anger, not because they like them. they actually hate them but have no other choice. all finns want to be like scandis

When Nokia was founded it had nothing to do with mobile phones because they wouldn't be invented for a century.
Thousands of employees were responsible for the success. An American was responsible for the downfall.

There's nothing wrong with pogroms, are you some kind of a swedish loving jew kike?

>too much real life

t. ruotsinsuomalainen

Slowly Finland went from silly care free meme gods who never got mad to the new self hating and angry Brazilians of Sup Forums. What happened?

Real right answer: Finland has been a colony of sw*den for several centuries. When Russia conquered us in 1809 we got autonomy and the czar promised to keep our country as it was: our religion stayed lutheran instead of orthodox, we had our own legislation and the people in power get to keep their sw*dish language. As time passed on Finnish was made into official language even though sw*des (svecomans) were against it.

Nowadays we have a law that a sw*de has to get service in its own language where ever it is so everyone is forced to study sw*dish.

Immigrants in Finland hate Finns more than anyone has ever hated anyone. Immigrants in Sweden love Sweden.
We must be doing something right.

Do you know what it's like to be shut-in neet for years with alcoholism and no sun for almost a year? IT'S SHIT. Fuck this country

Mongol memes happened. We pretend to take it as a joke, but in reality we cry ourselves to sleep.

>tfw being f*nn

Just winter things, dont worry about it.

I-I'm sorry

newfag

>getting butthurt over a language

finns are aryan as fuck
fuck u niggers

i am whiter than any of you mutts so fuck off with ur mongol memes

Immigrants love Finland.

But these gentlemen were actually borned there, so I don't know if they still count as foreign to Finland :D

youtube.com/watch?v=GTtotMcBN8w

Just because you made me spill my drink I wish nothing but bad karma for you

It's literal cuckoldry. Every hour spent learning swedish is the equivalent of your gf getting drowned in the cum of big black swedish bulls.

THIS

is.fi/viihde/art-2000000967276.html
mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/aftonbladet-viha-suomenruotsalaisia-kohtaan-kasvaa/1945808#gs.7Qt_NuE

He does look whiter than Swedes however

Because we have compulsory mathematics
t. Swedish logic

I know this guy's big brother. He has a condition the rest of the family looks normal. I don't know what makes someone post pics of handicapped people online every day to make himself feel better. You're a sad person.

Pekka, my brother nordic, you're here at last

Good post.

you will never be finnish

Pic related, a Swedish model from Westrobothnia.
Bothnian area is home to very strange looks.
Maybe inbreeding? Who knows.
Pretty proud to be Karelian right now.

I see what you're doing

Oops my bad she is from Västernorrland.
My apologies to Westrobothnians but I doubt you guys look very good though.

>tfw can't invite swedish dota 2 friends over to go bar surfing because they'd get beaten up
why must there be so much hatred in the world

we know damn well its the finns who would be beaten up

epic powerfantasy my friend

Because Finnish Elite want pander Swedes. But it has been on decline ever since 2000.

The largest waves of migration to Sweden happened in the 60's and 70's when the Swedish factories needed lots of unskilled labor, so they took in Finns and Yugoslavians. They needed very little actual language skills because the foremen spoke both Finnish and Swedish.
The reason it is a mandatory part of the curriculum is that when we reformed our education system in the late 60's, the fennoswedish party which was part of the government refused to accept it without making Swedish language a mandatory subject. Originally only the student's mother tongue and English were supposed to be mandatory for everyone.
The law has had very little effect on actual language skills. It's pretty rare to find someone who speaks the language in a functional level who doesn't have Swedish speaking parents or group of friends since childhood.

Because the Fenno-Swedish elite will start screeching if it s taken off. Also because "muh nordic co-operation"

>tfw no swedish reich

come at me pekka

>Yorkshire is a colony of England
Yorkshire

Our Prime minister is raping our country. Only thing to do is getting bombed by USA or annaxed by Russia.

>Immigrants in Sweden love Sweden.
No they don't. They hate swedes and constantly go WE WUZ OPRESSED

*teleports behind you*

So many Swedenbots in this thread

powerfantasies

>pic related
real life

a bit too upperclass for me tbqh

The funnier part is swedish speaking finns are in decline. They are living like kings and queens as the elite caste in a literal apartheid state and they still can't stop their children switching to finnish. How sad is that?

It's different in Finland. They develop deep hatred of Finns which begins to affect their mental stability.
Maybe it's because Finns are assholes to foreigners? I don't know

>South Africa votes through motion to seize land from white farmers without compensation
>'We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land'
When will finns break their shackles and take back what is rightfully theirs from their swedish speaking overlords?