Do they like each other?

Do they like each other?

I see no difference between an Austrian and a German.
We are brothers in blood, have always been, will always be.

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

same but with walloons

Anschluss 2.0 when?

thers no diffenrece etween Germans, Austrians, Swiss, Liechtensteiners, Luxembourgers, Netherdutchists, Belgians, Poles, Czechs, Magyars, Slovaks, Slovenes, Italians, French, Monacans, Sammarinese, Croats, Bosniaks, Romanians, Moldovans, Ukrainians, Belarussians, Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians, Finns, Russians, Swedes, Norwegians, Alanders, Faroese, Icelanders, Irish, Brito-Brittanics, Portuguese, Spaniards, Serbians, Greeks, Andorrans, Montenegrins, Albanians, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Vaticonians, Maltese, Cypriots, Kosovars, or Transnistrians.

all like eachother

danes not inlcuded

Danes are our best allies

Which is main Germany?

of course you had to be in this thread.

the feeling is mutual, but the only people we like are the FRENCH

t. Otto von Bismarck

It's the same thing

greatest ally

You can't ask do Germans like Austrians, because the word German includes Austrians by definition. That's like asking, do Sicilians and Italians like each other

>do Sicilians and Italians like each other
no

Wasn't Bismarck all "nah, fuck 'em"?

But does south Italians like north Italians?
They feel like totally different in personality and culture

Yes but we like to banter and pretend to hate each other.

I hate commies for not allowing this to happen

What about Austrians and Bavarians?

I was going to complain, but I can't argue against that EastPrussian solution.

Sorry user, i believe that's just soviet borders...

i think Austria is the best country of Europa

>trikked again

If Germany seriously propose unification of Austria , do you agree with it?

No one would allow it and the Austrians probably wouldn't ant it either. Even their coat of arms has the eagle with broken chains, symbolizing the end of the Austro-German union.

Stick to your own designated containment, mongoloid.

He excluded them because he wanted prussian supremacy in the new unified german state.

Their politics are much better than ours atm. If we get more nationalistic in the future aswell I wouldn't exclude it

Austria is the best.

It is forbidden by law and scares our neighbours so probably not.
Thats why it was outlawed after WWI AND II.

>implying people can stop us if we want to

How about we split Germany into a Nordic ethnostate which includes Lower Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein and Mecklenburg while the rest is joined with Austria?

fuck off cunt

Austrians are Bavarians that happen to live in a seperate state. Like Galicia and Portugal

Austrians are superior

That would be ideal. Hessen, RLP, Saarland, Ba-Wü, Bavaria and Tyrol to Austria. You can have the rest

damn right.

You know, i think that Prussia would also benefit from having duchy of Posen and Stettin in FDR plan

You would benefit from getting your skull caved into the pavement, chink fuck.

I fucking hate austrians
t. bavarian

Exactly.
Considering that Poland currently has more tanks than you, yeah, probably.

Bavarians are austrians in denial

What's the deal with you? Having a bad day?

Yeah but you're a lefty faggot and your opinion doesn't matter. Go to Berlin to hang with likeminded people

You certainly have a better run state and political culture currently.

Always.

I fucking hate you smug cunts too.

Oh totally if orbanisation and turning your formerly western country into a Slavic shothole is your idea of a better government

I hate Austria from a cultural POV, Austrians on the other side are comparable to Bavarians. So I obviously hate them aswell in a memeish kind of way

Why? Aren't you the most closely related of us, culturally?

You are Iranian

Better than having GroKos all the time and being enslaved by your guilt. Merkels refugee thing was executed very badly. If you have to do it, do it right at least.

You still think you're better than us

I agree it was increadibly bad desicion but honestly we could have still been a apart of western Europe. Now checks and balances are being eroded in tax fraud and state intelligence so that means I will be living in some sort of german speaking Slovakia in 5 years

I am not bavarian, but ok.

wait whats an austria?

i dont know

a shithole filled with subhumans

Whats it like being the country "where Pewdiepie comes from"?

Whats it like being the country "where Adolf Hitler comes from"?

Hey, cheer up, Slovakia is the best Yugoslav state.

Also, can someone refresh my memory on the migrant crisis? I remember reading articles about refugees drowning off the coast of Italy now and then after the Syrian civil war started, but it never got too much attention. Then, in 2015 it all just exploded. Was there a specific event that caused this or did the media just catch up with the events?

>tfw everyone asks if i know pewdiepie just because im swedish
not on Sup Forums though you guys are nice

do you know pewdiepie?

wtf no i am austrian how the hell should i know pewdiepie

do you know hitler?

had Austria not backstabber.

that autistic guy I bullied at art school?
yeah I feel sorry for doing it to be honest

As you expect. Germanic countries laugh at us for being worse than them other countries make fun of because we're perpetual Nazis yet still beg for tourist bux, especially from Arabs.

But I still love my country.

It's honestly a little inflated hysteria because it's VERY profitable to write about refugees. You get instant clicks and ad revenue. So coverage is lopsided add some political parties making a profit from the hysteria and a little Stormfaggot fabricated news and you get today's hysteria. Some refugees are terrible thugs and lowlifes that should be deported others are fine and are willing to work shit dead end jobs to live here it's not back and white in any event
s

Who cares about pewdiepie? Now, do you know Ibra?

the yugoslav gypsy looking football player?

What the fuck
Slovaks are supposed to go to Austria not the other way around.

But sure. Half of Bratislava speaks German anyway.
Also Austria is biggest foreign investor here so thanks for believing in slavs.

>Slovakia is the best Yugoslav state
Oh Jesus Christ.

I'm very sorry for mistaking you for Slovenia. I thought I'd never do this again.

I don't really care.

It happens all the time so I kinda started to ignore it. It happend again during olympics this year.

What makes me more angry is using "slovakian" instead of "slovak".

>does the Austrian parasite love its host
Yes. Yes it does..

Slovakese

This.
Why does it bother you? It's like the word "Chinese" in Lithuanian. "Kinas" is correct, but sounds exactly the same as "cinema", so a lot f people use "kinietis".

thanks for including my flag

>muh tanks
lel

Thought that was Latvia :)))

no problem bud

It just sounds retarded.
Slovak sounds much better than slovakian.

Although the most correct term is "Slovenian".

When will Germany and Austria be forgiven?
It is a pity that they are blamed forever.

>Their politics are much better than ours atm.
If Austria does better politics than Germany, it may be good if Austria absorb Germany.
If so, people who criticizing Germany may disappear .

Don't both of your countrie's names basically mean Slavland?

Bavaryan here. I consider Austrians (minus Burgenland and Vorarlberg) my brothers while I consider the rest of Germany subhuman scum, especially the East.

If I had to sacrifice the whole of Germany just to save a single Austrian life, I would not hesitate to do so.

Everyone has pretty much forgotten about Austria. As for Germany, it's not easy to forgive such things. But they've done well. It changes from person to person.

Yes.
"Land of Slovenes (slavs)".
Slovakia in Slovak is SloVENsko
Slovak woman is SloVENka
But Slovak man is Slovák for some reason.

Slovenia and Slovakia should linguistically have the same name.

All I want in life is to unite Europe's best under one glorious, imperial flag.

>As for Germany, it's not easy to forgive such things.
If Germany changes the country name to Austria, and Germans live as Austrians, will not the problem solve?

>especially the East.
?

East Germans are subhumans. They are the Poles of Germany.

How are they different from you aside from maybe religion?

And these days even that is barely important.

>How are they different from you aside from maybe religion?

Crime, unemployment, education levels, dependence on welfare, industries. We've pumped two TRILLION Euros into that shithole since reuinification, and it still looks like Poland.

>Bavarians are austrians in denial
Bavaria predates Austria by hundreds of years, it's the other way round.

all i know is we like them and they despise us... kinda weird thinking they gave us hitler who is considered to be german globally

A.E.I.O.U DU A.E.I.O.U DU SAUPREIß A.E.I.O.U DU SAUPREIß

Well you enabled him

nett
bin aber der Joscher

spoken like true nationalist weisswurst scum, you people are at fault that everyone things we wear lederhosen and dirndl and look like fucking augustus gloop... but to be fair i wouldnt hesitate to sacrifice the east too, they are kinda the weakest link in our society #rhineland4life