Sup Forums coins the term "alt right"

>Sup Forums coins the term "alt right"
>now they pretend it doesn't exist and it's a made up term by liberals for anyone who opposes them
Can anyone explain this train of thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary has no train of thought.

>>Sup Forums coins the term "alt right"

Milo isn't /pol

/pol caanot be quantified labeled or measured

thus is the will of kek

But Sup Forums is mostly a hugbox and Milo is idolised here.

But Sup Forums didn't coin it...

nb4 more shilling

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

nobody actually likes milo senpai

Who did?

Epic but I don't support Hillary.

We didn't coin anything they are talking about. We called eachother cucks for years, but I've never seen "cuckservative" on Sup Forums before it blew up in the press. Alt-right is another one that's new to me, but I didn't really follow Milo or post in Milo threads.

milo is for plebbit and you know it

hes some hack comedian

idk

Richard Spencer coined it

Sup Forums didn't coin the term.

Yea you're a faggot

0.25 niggers have been deposited in your neighborhood

There are no niggers in my country unlike in yours.

the alt-right used to be called "South Park Conservatives."

Not-so-religious, politically incorrect, pseudo-libertarian, skeptical heterosexual males.

The academics and the media finally settled on "alt right."

They were looking for a label for years.

The herders and the sheep hate those they can't control.

>Romania not niggers

ok

>cannot be quantified measured or labeled
it's literally the right wing tumblr

From what you described it seems like a valid label, why is Sup Forums so up in arms about it and acting like every person on Sup Forums is a special snowflake believing something else entirely?

I'm white, I don't know about you f.am.

Yeah. Milo is like a gay greek chronicler of Pol.

It's like Heredotus writing about Egypt,

Pol = Egyptians. We Wuz

Milo = Gay Greek dude that writes about Egypt.

oops, It's Herodotus.

Milo? Idolized? Is this your first day here?

No, but I'm starting to think it might be yours. Milo is rarely slandered around here.

Are you crazy? Milo is a flaming faggot and is using pepe and pol to horde attention.
Yeah, most of us laugh about his campus tour but just read this thread, milo isn't a god here

You aren't "most of us", you're just one person, and you proclaiming this right now holds no value.

Let me remind you that Sup Forums is retarded

No one likes Milo here. That meme died a while ago.

It is not enough to hate the Jew. You must become them.

>meddle in international affairs
>when people come knocking become indignant and blame everyone else for believing such lies

>unironically believing the key to destroying political and media corruption is to become corrupt yourself
Romanian here, I can tell you that didn't work after 1989.

We have gone the full cicle,
Whe are ascending!

The alt right is a term as fitting as anonymous was.

At no point in time ever did it stand for anything other then what the person using it at the time wanted it to be. This "alt-right" you keep referring to is the same thing.

Sup Forums only "likes" Milo because he pisses off liberals, he's still a massive attention whoring faggot. And barely anyone here would unironically call themselves "alt-right" considering most people here can't even say what the fuck this term is supposed to mean.

I didn't know they had gay pride flags on Sup Forums

I just like creating memes and see then viral into the world. It's an art.

But alt-right literally always referred to the pseudo-libertarian "red-pilled" right.

Sup Forums still likes him and pretends to dislike him when it's convenient, even though he's a massive hypocritical faggot.

It got hijacked by a bunch of YouTubers and devolved into drama, much like GamerGate.

Hahaha, that flamboyant faggot? Would much rather listen to Shapiro, desu senpai.

Literally no one on here referred to the red pill as alt-right.

That's all media.

>>Sup Forums coins the term "alt right"
no we didn't

>>now they pretend it doesn't exist and it's a made up term by liberals for anyone who opposes them
no we don't

>Literally no one on here referred to the red pill as alt-right
>>

Not an argument.

"Alt-right" wasn't coined by Sup Forums, and it wasn't by Richard Spencer either, even thouh he popularized it. It comes from Paul Gottfried from the HL Mencken Society.

>Sup Forums coins the term "alt right"
[Citation needed.]

we didnt coin the term, the lib fags did,
and the fact that they want us to use that identity means we shouldn't

>But alt-right literally always referred to the pseudo-libertarian "red-pilled" right.
>always
Nobody even heard of this term a few months ago, it pretty much appeared out of nowhere.

>Sup Forums still likes him and pretends to dislike him when it's convenient
You're confusing liking a person with liking that person's actions. Milo got celebrated here for pissing off SJWs. Sup Forums also praised Berniefags when they disturbed the DNC convention, does this mean Sup Forums is suddenly pro-Bernie now?

hipster as fuck

>Nobody even heard of this term a few months ago
You must be very new then.

>Sup Forums also praised Berniefags when they disturbed the DNC convention, does this mean Sup Forums is suddenly pro-Bernie now?
Sup Forums dislikes Bernie because of his policies, not because he's a bad person, the same way Sup Forums likes Milo for his opinions.

>Egyptians. We Wuz
instantly thought of a black yoda

Keep calling other people new, you're the only one that posting like a newfag

>you're the only one that posting like a newfag
I don't visit Sup Forums often, but a few years ago when I used to this was a vastly different place. So don't try to bargain on who's a newfag here.

>You must be very new then
I fucking wish dude, I wasted way too much this shithole already.

>Sup Forums dislikes Bernie because of his policies, not because he's a bad person, the same way Sup Forums likes Milo for his opinions
That's exactly what I was saying. People liked Milo for his statements against lefties but he always got called out for being a faggot attention whore. He doesn't have any kind of "authority" over this board.

>I fucking wish dude
Then I don't know how you haven't heard the term "alt right" until now.

You're the newfag if you think milo is idolized here, or if you think we coined the term alt-right.
Also, if you haven't been here in a while, why the fuck do you claim either of those things

I think it is a jew posting under the Romanian flag, he seems like the one that was furiously, desperately spamming yesterday

(13 posts by this jew)

I didn't say I never heard it, I said it's a very recent term that suddenly popped up and got used to try and put everyone on this board under a single label. Most people here couldn't even come up with a proper definition for it because Sup Forums is a clusterfuck of opinions, bait and blatant shitposting. That's why it's so ridiculous that Hillary+MSM are using it as a boogeyman now, they're literally trying to paint a bunch of trolls and shitposting NEETs as some serious national threat.

It didn't pop up recently. It's been used to describe progressives and their policies for a long time now.

only /r/the_donald likes milo

>ha that jew, I'd rather listen to an even bigger jew
Good goy

There is no, "alt right." There are just neocon gatekeepers.
Besides, lets call it like so many of us are. Fascist/third positionist