Just sent a mass email to every news organization...

Just sent a mass email to every news organization, campaign and news desk I could find linking Trump to this specific board with plenty of screen shots and specific details.
Get fucked Trump retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIJfdVPACyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary will be a bland, forgettable status quo president. H.W. Bush, Obama, etc. Not a lot of accomplishments, no tremendous fuckups, just steady hand.

Trump will likely cause the end of the alliance that has stopped war between major powers in 60 years, lead to the US being isolated on a world stage and will likely push the world off the dollar standard as Trump has literally said he would consider temporarily defaulting on our debt to lower interest payments.

I can't think of any situation where this is a "choice" unless your feel that strongly about a wall that has a 0.00% chance of ever being built.

Cool story bro.

sooooooo

you sent more people to become trump supporters?

why ty

Doing God's work user.

I know, right? Trump will literally cause WWIII! And he will destroy the American agricultural industry by stopping Mexican immigrants from coming over. We are all going to starve to death if he gets into power!

Plausible deniability, faggot.
Trump has never been here

K

>who is this Anonymous guy?
>how does this Sup Forums man keep getting away with it?

Oh wow you're a big hero. Keep sipping your coffee and thinking of your next tattoo, you wimpy man child.

thanks CNN, we've been waiting for our god to do an AMA here.

I just came inside your waifu's mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=CIJfdVPACyw

>silly roo thinks wars are dictated by countries

lol shills really are the stupidest people on this board

I'm not sure who you're trying to troll here but there will be many jimmies rustled this day. Fucking ausfags.

Hello

IDF

OP

back under yur rock

Copy of my email:
" For the last year Donald Trump and his surrogates have been heavily posting on a known white supremacist/Alt right gathering point: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/
Along with comedian Sam Hyde ( known alt right hero who has a show, MDE, that airs on Cartoon Network) A fast visit to boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/ will show anyone what Trump supporters actually think and feel.
I wish you all the best of luck in bringing the alt right to heel. I am happy to help in any way I can

Why do niggers like you hate free speech? Is it because you dont have "muhdikk" to fall on? Get laid niggo.

Only Hillary will put minorities back in chains.

#imwithher

Screenshot this

Hello Hillary.

How is this anti free speech? You say t out in the public sphere, no one is stopping you. You just dont like the consequences of running your fat fucking mouth

Screenshot this you faggot nigger kike

>This faggot nigger doesn't get that every MSM outlet is already doing their best to attack us with no success.

You should rap about it.

ps. this isn't your fucking personal blog site

I want to say thank you to my mom, and Jesus for giving me this opportunity.

CNN already linked us, so you've pretty much wasted your time. Or you're currently wasting your time roleplaying which isn't that much better.

My cock is trembling.

I hope your plan doesn't backfire.

As a libertarian I am sick of the Trump faggots on this board. I am doing this to liberate pol from Trumpers. The sooner you see him smashed the sooner you fuck off.
More so if showing the world what Trumpers are like in private I could actually make a difference because normal people find this place repugnant and the more of them that associate Trump with Sup Forums the better.

>libertarian meme

lol Roads

Doesnt change the fact Trump is fucked.

Dude, no one fucking cares about this shithole. Her speech was referring to people like Steve Bannon, David Duke, and Alex Jones.

It isnt about people caring about this place its about showing Trump is supported by and probably is a racist and white supremacist.

You realize Sup Forums mostly supports Trump because he's a meme candidate, right? His supporters won't suddenly fuck off when he loses, they'll just look for the next meme to jump on. Sup Forums is also barely representing of the average Trump supporter considering most people here are millennials while the majority of Trump support comes from middle-aged, middle-class Americans. You sound like some paranoid tinfoil hatter, in case you're not roleplaying.

He sounds like a nigger with a small dick.

>i'm showing everyone the truth so that they can see that the truth is wrong!

I was thinking commie, but that's practically the same thing.

You sound just like the native Americans mate. You should have had a strong immigration policy and we wouldn't be here

Racism isn't the truth. Fascism isnt the truth. Race baiting cowardice and fear mongering isn't the truth
You are a coward, a loser and a racist and the reason you are upset is because you know full well how sickening people find this.

People that will see that probably hate us already so no damage is done. And if they come here there is a chance they will be redpilled. So thanks.

No such thing as bad publicity, thanks.

>while the majority of Trump support comes from middle-aged, middle-class Americans
Do we really know this to be the truth though. I know that's what MSM is telling us, but is their any validity to it?

K
I'm sure the interns that sift through spam mail will give what you sent the time it deserves before deleting it.

Most milenials i know are eiter trump, stein, or not voting. Niggers are gonna get packed on busses to vote though.

Well, either it's true or MSM is lying and publishing made-up poll data. OP seems to view MSM as some kind of authority though, so it's kind of ridiculous he's pretending this place is representative of Trump voters in any way.