How would you classify veganism? A mental illness? Brainwashing done right?

Discuss.

Devolution.

If people wanna eat plants in order to stop the killing of animals go on ahead.

Just don't push your propaganda shit on me.
And for GOD SAKE please don't force a vegan diet on your children or your pets, it's not healthy for them and should be classified as abuse.

Ethical.

Dietary autism

Indeed. The only way out of this ethical quandary is to not have children.

Brainwashing.

Compassion test.

Wanting to feel like you're better and trying to better the world (in a way that won't do shit)

A tool to start shitty threads on Sup Forums.

>in order to stop the killing of animals
By this logic, a pig will magically teleport to a 5-star sty in the Caribbean once Faggot McDouche goes 'vegan'.

Less demand for meat means less animals being killed for meat.

For a jew you're dumb.

Compassionate.

Gastro-evolutionary regressives

They will waste their entire lives constantly eating to obtain nutrients while i easily sustain myself off of the suffering of helpless animals

Less demand = Less production
If a pig farmer can only sell 499 pigs instead of 500 he will only produce 499 pigs next time.

What will happen to animals already born for which there is no use, you stupid fucking bogan?

Or do you insinuate less animals will be bred for slaughter, meaning a preventative abortion in order to save life?

Careful with that edge, kid.

>How would you classify carnism? A mental illness? Brainwashing done right?

I think thats what you meant to say op. no need to thank me, i know its hard to type with all of those dicks in your mouth.

>Less demand = Less production

Being this daft about economics.

Less demand = lower prices. Lower prices = higher demand. People will only stop consuming meat because it's too expensive but the second the price lowers it will resume.

Want a great example of how this works look at oil.

I wonder what type of person would suggest something like this...

The white man evolved from highly aggressive apex predators.

Top of the food chain motherfuckers.

We need animal protein... all humans do... unless you evolved from hunter-gatherers exclusively.

Maybe blacks need less animal protein.

I'm pretty sure Eurasians need more complete protein in their diet.

Considering the Eurasian development didn't take off until animal domestication, we should continue eating meat.

My food eats what vegans eat.

Not that it matters a damn

but veganism has been around since my great grandfather was a baby

Fashions come and go

Who cares about veganism. No one. It's not a statement. It's a choice. It's been around forever

white/eurasian = eat meat

black = eat less meat

East Asian = how should I know?

An antinatalist is what I am.

It's just another fad diet. Lose weight, "save" animals, be healthier, blah blah blah. Unfortunately it's one that had the potential to do some real harm to the body if done improperly. Thankfully like most fads it'll pass soon.

>What will happen to animals already born for which there is no use, you stupid fucking bogan?
It depends on various different factors. They might be killed to make other products, be sold at a loss or killed for meat while the farmer breeds less cattle to prevent oversupply.

> Or do you insinuate less animals will be bred for slaughter, meaning a preventative abortion in order to save life?
Of course less cattle will be bred. If the demand drops rapidly then the meat suppliers will suffer a loss. If it's gradual then they can address your first scenario by providing meat by killing existing cattle while preparing to breed less to prevent oversupply.

Take a dip in the Deadline Sea why don't you, you're very salty.

a gentrified diet plan

Veganism is brainwashing done just right. It takes a huge toll on your health and a mentally healthy person wouldn't become vegan unless they were brainwashed.

Desperation and deceit coming from inbred lactose intolerant dishonest bastards trying to achieve social validation and advantage from their inferior blood.

/Thread.

*dead sea

Eurasians...

- tamed wolf into dog... to hunt for delicious meat
- tamed goats, pigs, chickens for delicious meat. FIgured out how to exploit animal genetics.

If you don't eat meat, you are rejecting your rich ancestral civilized Eurasian heritage.

/thread
Hitler was a vegan, that should tell you all you need to know.

More meat for me.

They don't suspect a thing.

self-aggrandising narcissists taking advantage of idiots being stupid

Pescetarian is the best diet. Plenty of protein and brain fuel that vegans lack, much lower impact and cheaper than a meat diet. Fish, shellfish, eggs, milk and veggies is the way to eat.

>We need animal protein... all humans do... unless you evolved from hunter-gatherers exclusively.

You honestly shouldn't bait this obvious, I'm always confused when I see this. This is like saying "The sky is red, everyone knows this!" and expecting people to take the bait. Bait needs to be believable.

Re-hashed hilly billy bull shit found on truck stop t-shirts/10. Top kek.

>Fish, shellfish, eggs, milk and veggies is the way to eat.

Wrong, but at least you're moving in the right direction.

Brainwashing.

>Hitler was a vegan, that should tell you all you need to know.

Right, he had lots of good ideas, why focus on just veganism? Why not his humanitarian work?

>People will only stop consuming meat because it's too expensive but the second the price lowers it will resume.

This is what carnie cucks actually believe.

Redpilled.

One of the reasons why the western civilization will fall. If you respect a fucking cow more than people, please kill yourself.

>If you respect a fucking cow more than people, please kill yourself.

Carnie cucks brains are so riddled with disease from consuming animal products with complete indiscretion, that this notion makes perfect sense to them.

wait until the jews call upon their reptilian overlords and have them join us. Their intelligence will far surpass our own and they will look upon us as cattle. By your logic, it would be moral for them to eat us. I bet you can't wait for the war of the worlds.

Chronic constipation.

Mental retardation accompanied with mental illness.

A personal choice that I couldn't really give a shit about and neither should any of us.

I class it like collecting stamps. Some people do it, no one else knows why. It makes them happy. It also makes them boring. For most it's just a fad.

He was vegetarian (not vegan) because his stomach couldn't handle meat, you twit.

It has already fallen. And you're a part of it.

Not bad if they are a vegan/vegetarian solely on their own moral convictions and doesn't drag people into their worldview. The ones that call meat eaters murderers should die.

White people doing the White thing instead of being cucks, observing desert cult rules and glorifying subhuman primitivity.

My oncle is a vegan. Never heard him talk about ever unless asked. He's nearing 50 and has a 19 year old girlfriend and people think he is my older /fit brother. I saw him jump out out of our moving car in Bronx area of NY and knockout a man beating a dog then he took the dog. It lived for almost 20 years.

An extremely healthy way to live your life to avoid heart disease and stroke. Missing one critical component, though.

The occasional serving (3 times a week) of lean meat.

true, but he made very disgusting and dark jokes when he was having dinner with his generals, comparing them to eating dead bodies