Lads! Britain needs you to do your duty and get flirting

>trying to meet a man sometimes makes me feel like David Attenborough, stepping into the jungle to locate a Jesus Lizard (a real thing).

>in 2016, it seems fair that a woman can approach a chap she fancies. This sometimes works, but generally does seem to make the man's insides shrivel up when asked “having a good night?” or something equally menacing.

>option two: waiting. Which is just as problematic, as nothing happens. That’s the conclusion my friend and I came to last week, while we were sitting at a bar. We’re hardly bad company and several lads gave us a cheeky stare as they did the toilet trot. Still, nothing happened

>Eventually one guy asked if we’d like to join him for some table football. He was dashing and curious. He was German, of course (because the only people who’ll ever chat you up in Britain are not British.)

>Now I’m not Claudia Schiffer, but I don’t think I’m Chewbacca either.

>If only they’d learn from the Europeans, maybe we’d be in with a chance. In countries such as Italy, Spain and France, the men are as forward as it gets. In such territory, a woman’s self esteem may rise substantially from all the glory of being chatted up.

>Tinder and Happn have made things worse, as men are inundated with choice. Dating apps have completely killed off macho displays now even the most predatory man can click his way to romance.

>You may be thinking that all this is trivial, but this dating dallying has big societal consequences.

>loneliness kills - so dithering lads are actually murderers, when you think about it.

>British men need some encouragement, maybe even government intervention, to be more forward.

>Because of daft, but very real, rules of engagement, most women really are at the whim of men to decide their dating destiny.

>many of us share a simple desire: we just want to be talked to more. British lads, please find your gonads.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/lads-britain-needs-you-to-do-your-duty-and-get-flirting/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwwffKlvfOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Eventually one guy asked if we’d like to join him for some table football. He was dashing and curious. He was German, of course (because the only people who’ll ever chat you up in Britain are not British.)

BITCH PLEASE

She is just some old woman (too old to be single), dragging her pussy on the floor disrespecting British men because she is bitter and wants to crap all over everything.

>"I can't find a man and it's all men's fault!"

Typical woman. It'd be amusing if it weren't so sad that women don't realise they no longer have much worth, and as such, men do not approach them.

>"British lads, please find your gonads!"
Did this shitlord just assume our collective gender?

another oblivious cunt wanting men to fix everything again

Can you imagine??

Pic related.

This pretty much. She's old so why would a man approach her? Approaching women is already risky because of false accusations etc. so if you're gonna do it, might as well go for the barely legal QT6.09

>>Now I’m not Claudia Schiffer, but I don’t think I’m Chewbacca either.

She's more chewy than schiffer

>we need feminism because random men think they have a right to approach me
>Why isn't any guy hitting on me? Grow some balls XD

Best advice on women: a fish won't tell you how to catch itself. Don't listen to anything they say about dating.

that looks pretty good.

hmm, the internet says she is canadian.

and OP's pic is one of her worst online.

This.

and keep in mind that she's talking about men her age.

she's kept her body in shape.

I bet you want that roast beef don't you

> random men talking to me is sexual harassment
> why don't random men ever hit on me anymore

Women deserve the gas chambers

>I bet you want that roast beef don't you

oh god would I love a nice corned beef on rye

I know some girls like that. They will actually show interest in you but there is something so repulsive about them.
They usually look good but and yet everybody avoids them like fire.
I think that if you take this feminist and hostile approach towards world you can't fool anybody that you are a nice person.

just think add a little mustard and some rye and you can recreate that sandwich there with her mudflaps

You got better bants than this, user.

I'm fairly normal have lots of female friends and can pull girls on nights out easily, but because I squandered ages 14-18 in a room shitposting and playing WoW I don't really know how to deal with girls sober.

Yeah well, no girl ever approaches me so why the fuck would i bother to lower myself to the level of a nigger AYO HOL UP WAS UR NAME In public?

Fucking stupid bitches these days.

Not knowing how to talk to sober girls speaks more to them than it does to you, user.

A good conversation doesn't need a lead.

You deal with them exactly like you do when you're drunk, lad.

free delousing? why?

>British men need some encouragement, maybe even government intervention, to be more forward.
>we just want to be talked to more
men don't talk to me, let's create laws forcing them to talk to me :DDD

>Hi! I'm user. Care to go for a drink some time?
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE! SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN JUST TRIED TO RAPE ME

>Hi! I'm user. Care to go for a drink some time?
>Sorry bae, I'm too busy fucking chad

10 years later

>Hey user, do you still want to go for a drink now that my minge is all used up and I've run out of options?
>No thanks roastie

>OMG where have all the real men gone?

>be frustrated with women's hypergamy
>when they show interest I act passive aggressive towards them usually outright ignoring them

it's an abstract feel

>shitposting
>squandered

Pick one.

Talking is overrated. Literally just talk about boring normal shit like school and work and whatever. Touching matters so much more.

women like a tease senpai, they like that tension

Holy shit, are you me?

Its the only way to feel user.

Do people still go and try to have sex with people in bars? It sounds like something from a crap 90s sitcom.

me too, don't feel much remorse on my end, seeing how I'm quite content with my living situation anyways; a women would only complicate things unnecessarily

>I think that if you take this feminist and hostile approach towards world you can't fool anybody that you are a nice person.

This.

>squandered

We can't all just slump next to someone in an alley and nod off together, Thaibro.

You live in taiwan. Thats literally all i did when i was there.

>mfw I've never approached or flirted with a woman in any way

>berate men for being masculine
>berate men for not being masculine enough
Oh boy I love living in the
C U R R E N T Y E A R

Thought I was the only one

>user you have a nice ass!
>yeah okay whatever
>why doesn't user like me

Suddenly has a crush on me

Bitch get your roastie pussy out of my face

>maybe even government intervention

Who the fuck gets scared when women make the first move? I fucking love that, getting chased by women is fun.

I rather be a wizard at this feminism age. Hyuk, hyuk.

>oy guvna me n da lads b rite cheerio n shite m8 we fancy gong 2 da pub 4 a pint u innit lad or is u gong 2 b a tosser

why do british publications use british slang in their articles yall sound like chavs.

This thread is half filled with r9k neckbeards.

one time legit had two girls just hovering near the table in a pub

they stayed there like 5 minutes waiting for us to approach them. kind of regret it because they were doing that ugly Christmas sweatshirt thing and look qt/nice.

Men aren't approaching women in Britain because British women are fucking harrowing to look at and they're fucking mean too. If you're not their first choice and the conception of their dream date you will get laughed all the fucking way out of town.

>loneliness kills - so dithering lads are actually murderers, when you think about it.

I mean, I know it's supposed to be bants, but I bet twice as many men kill themselves out of loneliness than women kill themselves for any fucking reason.

when i eventually commit suicide, would some anons please press charges against all the girls who never called me back?

She's trying to be funny, something most burgers are averse to.

"Hey user, let's do the sex."

>yall

And you sound like you'll marry your sister.

Settle down my white friend. You're exaggerating.

>they're fucking mean too.

And they trash feminist who live to castrate males, not in all places of the UK, but places like Brighton.

Most women don't look like that matey boy.

The risk:reward ratio of speaking to modern women in today's society just isn't worth it. They did this to themselves too. I'll likely die alone and miserable, just like I've lived, but it's still better than dying alone, miserable, and broke.

>Brighton
It's obvious when you look at places like that. Definite lack of masculine straight men

>social shaming
>on an anonymous Mongolian shitflinging forum

don't take insult advice from women, they don't fucking know how to do it

>but I don’t think I’m Chewbacca either.
I believe I have identified her problem, it's delusion

Is the Jesus Lizard that lizard that can run across water?

What's in the picture? Im color blind.

Tell me about it, I am a guy who has lived here my whole life. The desire of a lot of the feminists to cut you down is palpable. A lot of guys just put their balls between their legs and become male feminists. I literally saw on Facebook some guy who was a friend of a friend got a tattoo saying "this is what a feminist looks like" lol, all the girls were like "omg well done you are good etc", but he is essentially so needy and in need of female approval.

she is old as fuck. I mean she cant even have kids anymore.

>perhaps some government intervention

>i'm not getting laid
>let's make it the state's problem!

fucking women

>and keep in mind that she's talking about men her age.
implying 50-yr old men want 50=yr old pussy...

I'll never understand that. I'm a miserable asshole with zero self esteem but I don't seek out approval from other people just to make myself feel good.

If you're an attractive women and men avoid you it's probably because they're instincts go fucking berserk around you and they know they can spend their precious time not talking to a vindictive, princess complex nobody.

This shit is fucking genetic, literal millenia of experience are what inform anyone with standards that you are bad news.

ok get in the toilets, and I only want a blowjob, you can keep your clothes on.

FUCKING PROBLEMATIC

And for a woman to complain about not being able to get laid is pretty ridiculous.. And especially at her age, what is she even doing? Eternally in her 20's or something.. The ship has sailed lady.

>I don't seek out approval from other people just to make myself feel good

Isn't that what this post is?

Aren't you trying to relate to someone on here by saying that?

>woman sluts it up well into her 30s, once she's an unfuckable old hag she decides to settle down
>surprise surprise, nobody wants to fuck an unfuckable old hag

fuck you, Charlotte Gill.

>says the britbong on an island full of incest babies

Ha true.

My mind has been blown

Women are not funny and talking like a nigger isnt funny either

>rules of engagement
>implying feminism didnt fuck mens rules of engagement
>implying they didn't tell men to completely overhaul their rules of engagment
>implying that kids growing up 90's-00's weren't constantly told men being masculine was creepy
>telling them to be masculine in the 2010's

You reap what you sow I guess.

Thank god I just started pretending to not give a shit and act *slightly* macho.

Also thank god I am attractive.

Eternal Anglo tho

Really smart advice.

Took me ten years of no pussy to figure this out.

Nothing I relish more in this world than lonely old women getting older and lonelier. That's the sweetest revenge, to me.

I wish there was a way we could just abandon them all to die alone.

really made you think

reaction is key. Everyone looks for validation, the difference is that some people don't need it from other people. I find validation in other ways, like validating myself.

Incest has always been highly illegal in britain, not so much in america.

But british women are so ugly

> do your duty to the Queen
> get arrested for sexual harrassment
> spend the rest of your life working the slave labor that the country needs done but doesn't dare ask anyone to do, let alone create a paper trail by paying them for it

So glad my loyalty is to liberty instead of any one person.

SPBP

I feel you man.

>Squandered

you will be glad you had us for friends when you look back on these times

>like validating myself.
lewd

I validate myself 3-4 times a day, I just don't really tell anyone about it.

You do realize that southern drawl is your fault, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=CwwffKlvfOY

we incest out here

Nothing, it's just a randon formation of dots

Pretty much what I expected. She got what she deserves.

>>British men need some encouragement, maybe even government intervention, to be more forward.

anyone else seen the lobster?

>Eternal Anglo tho

>Approach women
>You're a harassing rapist
>Don't approach women
>You're literally a murderer
>They immediately cry that government assistance is needed to solve this problem

There's really just no winning with feminism, is there?

|
|>
|