Explain what "alt-right" is or stands for in one sentence

Explain what "alt-right" is or stands for in one sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meme.

Memes, and uncucking America

future

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

TRUMP 206 MAGA

Contradicting faggots

Your mom

PEPE
E
P
E

a home for white people

Legitimizing autism in politics.

>tyyFus
:DDD

cargo shorts

Summerfags jumping in on our Nationalist resurgence who can't get laid.

The alt-right side of history

There is nothing wrong with being A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Alt right is a meme created by the mainstream media

There is no organized alt right

There are many degrees of 'right'

Everyone falls under the banner to greater or lesser degree

The alt right meme is already dead

Let it die

Find an identity in something that actually matters

Strawman

the fuck is even "alt" part meaning?

Left wing buzzword

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

"TFW no gf"
" The Jews are the reason Im not a winner"

An establishment attempt to categorise a sea of ambiguous Nth position, nominally right wing politics in the current year, without major philosophical similarities or backing.

a fucking white whale

Anti political correctness

Former liberals turned reactionary racists

The what?

this... never take on the name your enemy gave you.

It's the pushback against left-wing globalism.

Non-ideological pragmatic conservatives.

underrated

Counter-semitism

this is reddit, this is memes

Alt-right is going to become like fascism: the term amalgamates so much crap it doesn't mean anything.

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

We are not "alt-right".

Control labels => control narrative => control reality.

This was the purpose of the speech: form out of our nebulous association a boogeyman to be burnt in effigy.

The next step will be to give members of the alt-right a "fair hearing". They will be racist slobs paraded on television, supporting Trump and embarrassed through simple tricks of logic and reason.

WE ARE NOT ALT-RIGHT

WE ARE NOT WHITE SUPREMACISTS

WE ARE NOT NAZIS

WE WANT NORMIES TO LEAVE US ALONE

WE WANT BOOMERS TO DIE

WE WANT BANKERS TO RELEASE CONTROL

WE WANT THE NATION TO DIRECT ITS OWN DESTINY

WE DON'T WANT TO DIE IN ROTHSCHILD WARS

WE DON'T WANT MUSLIMS

WE DON'T THINK WHITES SHOULD DIE OUT

Faggots and Jews

It's now going to be a bunch of posers (like op pic related) pretending the wuz Vendetta and shiet.

Kind of like the user makes and occupy WS.

Some imported ideology. We're europoor. We don't need that garbage.

There is no alt right.
There are only those with conservative beliefs, and those in the GOP who pander to a voter base without holding any such beliefs themselves.

that jewface in OP's pic

honestly, is there nothing jews won't infiltrate and take over?

People tired of leftist hypocrisy and lies. That's literally all it is.

This is the first election in my memory that the "religious right" wasn't the major constituent to the red candidate.

Alt-Right could just as well be "Constitutionalism" in the sense that we have many laws in this country that aren't being enforced that built the initial platform of Trump's campaign (Protect us from enemies foreign and abroad).

However, the Constitution Party was already taken by another group and heavily affiliated with Judeo-Christianity:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_(United_States)

The Fiscal positions Trump has proposed are a marriage of current income tax system (greatly reduced from current levels) and tariffs (constitution party position).

Foreign Policies are a reflection of Trump's message that if the trade agreements are shit, and they don't improve, withdraw.

Immigration policy is spot on.

Social policy shares similarities. I don't think we'll be overturning Roe v Wade (ever), so that's off the table, and why Trump didn't mind saying he was anti-abortion after a personal experience led him to that.

The Constitution Party's environmental policy is aligned with Trump's vision of starting up our mines and other operations hindered with 8 years of globalist scheming against our own national interests.

What I'm getting at is this. The Constitution Party is Republicanism rebooted, with a dash of "Nation First" instead of the global agenda of current world actors. Trump might as well rename the Republican party after his first 4 years to "Constitution Party" in order to establish the idea that we're a Republic that needs no political parties.

Pic somewhat related.

Awesomeness and blaming Jews for everything.

A reaction to the alt-left.

Refuge in audacity.

Or alternatively, the other side of the coin for regressive leftism.

That was how I explained it to my brother, a former Bernie supporter who watched PJW's video and went full redpill.

THERE IS NO ALT-RIGHT.

GOAT

Remember this term

People trying to comercialize this are just opportunistic leeches.

It'll be afag, it'll blow over, and Sup Forums will still be here.

Like when anonymous was something... It turns into some gay movement with people whom are not even involved that goes on to evolve into Bernie freedom fighters and sjw's.

Seen this before.

Alternative

enemy

The right minus globalism and cuckery and plus some nationalism.

This.

Why do fucking Neo-nazis associate this sentence (which should be fucking common sense for anyone with self respect) with "Heil Hitler"?

They say that antiracist is a code for anti-white, but they're responsible of that association in the first place.

This, heed his warning

The non-establishment right.

Alt-right was just called fascism 5 years ago. On account of that's what it is.

A collective of various right wing groups, from classical liberals to fascists to conservative nationalists, who have come together for pragmatic reasons to uphold, above all their differences in ideology, the preservation of the nation-state against globalist forces and the protection of race and both national identity and racial consciousness, putting political differences aside to maintain this cause until they see it has been established and protected.

I think that's the best I could put it.

10/10 shitpost.

Pretty much this. The GOP has failed as a conservative party time and time again. They're the permanent opposition at this point, and they basically expect to lose.

The alt-right is a reaction to a GOP that has ignored their voter base for decades.

We must secure an existence for our people and a future for white children.

its a meme made real by magick

it only exists in the delirium of libtards minds

There we go. This sums it up pretty well. I think our conservative youth are so disillusioned with societal norms and conventions that proved to be only manipulation and attacks against them, that they're going to be ice cold in 20 years time, as they enter politics and solidify their voting block.

Fuck you and fuck your feelings

kek

Trips o' Truth

critical thinking of the current narrative

Dubs gives you pic

It's just non-traditional conservatism. IE: Gays accepted, stop immagration from the third world, put America first over the globe.

Nationalism.

Not republican, but right of center politically/socially/economically

NO SUCH THING JUST RIGHT WING YOU FUCKING SHILLS.

well I don't think the government should be a part of marriage, I don't think gay marriage should be "legal" and every instance of "Gay Pride" has been throwing their sex stuff everywhere with a bunch of confetti which is degenerate as shit and retarded to boot.

I do not hate gays I hate gay culture.

much like I hate nigger culture and Islam.

alt-right means "racists" and very well could be a controlled opposition term created by the jews to make conservatives look like shit.

Only need one word:

Fascism

>being a constitutionalist

Literally Whig tier. The only reason to respect that Masonic rag is because it's currently the only thing keeping the mob from assuming full control. Thrones and ALTARS not RIGHTS of man ok.

Leftists wearing tinfoil hats.

>Mocking the empress and her saggy, naked ass.

Just to be clear, I'm not shilling for the party. Just comparing positions of the current populist movement to the Constitution party. The similarities are astounding.

Remove the religious statements in the Party positions, and you'll get the Trump platform.