Would you take a shower in Brazil?

Would you take a shower in Brazil?

Yes.
I don't care.

Virgin french bath
chad brazillian shower

why negroes are so untidy
at least a russian would saw off a PET bottle and put a cap on that monstruosity

Those "negroes" killed the vast majority of your men and raped your women one time.

and now they're killing themselves with guns our politicians sold them
how does that remove the fact that whoever is the electrician of that shit should be sued?

oh btw (You) :)

>electrician
We can't afford these fancy services

toma telecurso então porra

>Would you take a shower in Brazil?

Yes, absolutely, I have a morbid fascination with South American suicide showers. I bet they're great when it's like, 35 degrees outside, and super humid, and the only way for you to feel human again is to spend half an hour under them, just enjoying the water cascading down your body, feeling it refreshing your muscles and perking up your mind, it's almost erotic the way the water massages you, so you might as well touch yourself, just a little, and maybe you turn on the heat a bit more, moaning loudly, lazily pleasuring yourself, and before you know it you rock forward on your toes and blow your load all over the shower walls, and sheesh you feel so dirty again,might as well clean yourself, a bit more thoroughly, giving your body the attention and care it deserves.

Porra é o cu da cachorra

e eu tenho cara de querer saber a vida da sua mãe?
fixa a sua merda aí mino

Europeans used to be scared of our electric shower...

What went wrong?

I have a gas shower

wanking in the shower is sensationless

Não, você tem cara de que é butthurt porque é zoado por br em tudo que é canto

He's Hungarian, death is a sweet release for him

eu? euzinho aqui? nada a ver

They are safe. The few registered accidents are dump people trying to replace resistances when the resistance is not the problem.

I believe you
*wink

Way more people die in bathtubs then in electric showers.
Electric showers are even more safe than gas one because they don't build up toxic amounts of carbon gas and eventually knock you down naked just to be found by police weeks later when you start to stink the entire neighborhood.

Yes, we have the same showers, although we install them better than this

So did the kikes.

No, i don't want to die.

Ok
*wink