Who are the angriest posters on this board?

Who are the angriest posters on this board?

Anglos.

Krauts

French and Spanish posters.

They're always serious, it's so annoying.

Newfags

Just banter desu

Probably Balkanoids or Slavs (can't narrow it down to one country) . I see a lot of pissed off Czechs and Slovenians/Serbs everywhere.

>French
This. The butthurt that every frog emits upon seeing anything even remotely negative towards France is insane.

Russians. The butthurt that every rusky emits upon seeing anything even remotely negative towards Russia is insane.

of 20 brazilians only two can handle the jokes the other's it's like they have a stick in their butt

I never had a decent conversation with spanishes.

So false it's comical. Russia has the exact opposite problem due to a bunch of self-hating pansies.

Argies. The butthurt that every argentino emits upon seeing anything even remotely negative towards Argentina is insane.

Croatians. The butthurt that every Croatian emits upon seeing anything even remotely negative towards Russia is insane.

this

poles
i swear to god every pole on here is the same edgy pissed off person who came straight from Sup Forums

9/10 russian posters are self-haters, I see more americans defending russia than I do actual russians.

>16 post
are we pretending usa don't exist?

the poles and the french are always on edge

guys look out the argies angry again

NO! I'AM NOT!

This. The Spanish are a tad more butthurt imo

Are we browsing the same board? Ruskies are by far the most chill posters on the butthurt scale

came to post this
nothing to do in this thread anymore

btw i disagree spaniards are butthurt
they're just annoying. it's different being a wannabe-troll from being perma-angry
so yeah it's the french

they're minority compared to ALL french

Sneed

Poles by far. And although it's a bit of a meme opinion now, I'd still have to say the Dutch because I've never had a pleasant interaction with them.

Me.
5 days without smoke after 8 years of a pack a day.

I feel like going to punch anything that moves.

Finns are spergiest and most gay

Poles. If you make fun of Poland there is a good chance some pole will show up, post some infographics created by Sup Forums, call you Achmed and say your country is a caliphate almost every time

allen carr easy way to stop smoking.

t. For.er chainsmoker of 6 years

Japanese

>Finns are spergiest and most gay
there are like two gay-sperg-finns and that is it. others are okay, despite they are too fond of anime and shit like that

Dunno about spergs but there are more than two gay Finnish posters, me included

poles, this kind is always angry at everything
ukrainians, they constantly shit post in /*rus/ threads

Poland by far,

Anglos.
Best posters are ironically the ones with the worst english (Russians, Japs, etc)

angl*s

You can just feel the insecurity towards the EU (and continental Europe) and their irresistible urge to discredit it in every single thread related to it

poles
it's impossible to discuss anything with them
their posts are concentrated butthurt

Anglos like always except australians of course.

French easily. Absolutely insecure and have no sense of humor at all.

burgers, hues, mexicans and colombians

what the fuck do you mean, you fuck?

>America
come on now

Leafs. Their chinks/pajeets/slavs posters have so much hatred towards the US and others in general, it is scary.

we trigger everyone with a very little effort. just say "muh X heritage" and every X flag's ass gets on fire immediately. mutts are a good proof of how mad Sup Forums is.

Silly monkey

Mexicans

amerimutts

>we're merely pretending guys! we play 8D chess!1!1!

Attached: 1497220897690.jpg (600x514, 43K)

TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKING 56% FACE

i think most of the spaniards are Sup Forumsfags so thats the main problem

You are probably right, there's only hate left in my broken heart.

Attached: 1517683701615.jpg (432x350, 46K)

t. jew

Attached: 1434786465726.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Diaspora posters. They're the most hateful, angry, and butthurt regardless of country.

this guy gets it

This

Dutch, LatAms, but most importantly, Turks...

All diasporafags.
The national anonymity makes them completely unhinged.

>i think most of the spaniards are Sup Forumsfags
I'm not though.

J*Pan

TAKE THAT BACK OR I'LL END YOU

Attached: 1468243011848.png (900x900, 573K)

Anglos and Brazil

How has nobody mentioned Greece yet?

Fuck you faggot

Can they even afford internet connections anymore? Last I heard, Greek women were prostituting themselves for sandwiches.