Why does leftism causes such horrible transformations on someone's appearance?

Why does leftism causes such horrible transformations on someone's appearance?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/antesdepoisdafe
archive.is/1YJAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, she was fucking hot

maybe it's just correlated and people that tend to go left also drift to strange physical appearances too. maybe it's not a causal thing

Imagine if she was conservative.
She would be unstoppable

Because there is no objective beauty in the leftist mindset.

Everyone is beautfull in their own way
Every idea is good (except the right ones)
Every culture is equal (except the western one, that one is evil)
Every race is the same (except white people are by birth racist)

So why self-improve or maintain your good looks? Because you are "perfect" no matter what.

Why is that man wearing a blond wig in the past?

She was sexually assaulted or otherwise traumatized.

Obviously.

Think of leftists.

Self mulitation
Obesity
Dyke-ish
bisexuality
promiscuity

They are self loathing, and want to make themselves ugly to prove their own belief that they are ugly and unlove-able.

They also repeat diluted version of the traumatic event since it becomes a hardwired fetish for whatever reason.

mobile.twitter.com/antesdepoisdafe

Top kek

I work in a high school and am privy to the social-work end of things.

This is common. A girl gets rattled by some sexual trauma, and she henceforth looks different. Different style of dress, different body language, different hair.

It's quite striking. It's not subtle at all.

Its ususally the hot ones that wig out

It's everybody, but it's the hot ones you actually look at all the time and notice.

this

>This is what college women looked like in the 50's
What happened?

she even has little fake old guy side burns that don't attach to her face

Self hatred taught by mass education in the form of "Europeans are bad M'Kay? They should stop following traditional roles and become queers."

That is one fierce before and after and it really tells the tale of mental rot that Liberalism brings with it.

The one on the left looks like a cousin i have, don't know who the dude on the right is.

you have to let people know you are a leftist lesbian

because we are all the same, ya know?

she is an empowered woman who no longer conforms to your archaic notions of "attractiveness"

Maddow 1 - 0 Patriarchy

Agree very much.

In addition. lack of male attention tends to lead to women becoming hostile and bitter against biological beauty. As long as she disregards traditional & biological femininity and embraces modern feminism, she can pretend to be taking the high road and point fingers at people who're just "too narrow minded to accept her beauty", when in truth she is the only one standing in between herself and happy life.

Got some bad news for you m8

>before: trans-woman
>after: trans-man

How could anyone find that man attractive?

feminism. everything attractive became ugly, and everything ugly stayed ugly.

HOLY FUCK

So if she was a conservative she'd probably be a gorgeous blonde like all the others. Damn, really makes you think.

Absolutely this. The standards must be lowered, if you do your best to become the best person you can be on all fronts then you're a shitlord.

her neck was thick wtf was she a swimmer or what?

Maddow said it doesn't matter if Trump says Hillary will be like Merkel because most Americans are so stupid they don't know who Merkel is.

>gorgeous
are you taking a no-fap challenge or something?

Because poisons do that.

College happened.

Colleges have become re-education facilities

Its like with everthing else that is poisenus.

we let them enroll instead of just posing for pics

Feminists don't have a sense of humor

I thought that was an after and before picture for a M2F transexual

then I realized It's rachel maddow

They all probably had their panties stolen freshman year.

I'm calling bullshit on the sexual assault claim. This is straight up indoctrinated change. The way they change so radically is not normal. I don't even think Colleges in the 80s and 90s changed people THAT drastically.

it is indoctrination. the sexual assualt thing i dont buy. this is straight up ideology.

This ones painful to look at.
Such a waste of beauty

I'd do the same if I looked like a chubby Ann Coulter.

She's a blond???

Leftism tends to make women masculine and males feminine.

Liberalism is centered on feminine virtues: tolerance, inclusion and community. As these are the natural tendencies of women, they become dominant and begin to take on an alpha presence. Men, on the other hand, who take these values are no longer in their natural state and begin to take on a beta presence. I noticed this while I was living in Madison, WI which was a very liberal place and had the highest number of dykey lesbians / and faggy dudes I had ever seen in my life.

Summarized: Liberalism swaps the gender balance and makes women dominant.

yea, i dont think that many men were sexually assaulted.

First step to destroy tradition and morality is to get rid of gender differences and roles

both are a "wearing dads suit" kind of thing. The most lumbersexual of hipster cuck never looks like he's comfortable or enjoying himself. Dykes always have those dead, pleading eyes.

They know it's wrong. they feel it in their soul. that voice in the back of your mind saying "why the fuck are you wearing skinny jeans that mustache looks like fucking shit cut your hair being a barista means you're a failure if dad wasn't dead he'd give me that look what am I doing with my life..."

I've never met a hipster that didn't look fucking miserable IRL

Exactly.

It's not natural for a man to be tolerant and inclusive. The whole basis of the male gender is centered on domination of surroundings, creating order and structure. Men are genetically coded to shake shit up around them and why almost every major political movement is led by men. So when we are forced to accept feminine virtues, it's going against your own genetics, boosts estrogen and makes men unhappy. It's not surprising to me that depression diagnoses are the highest they've ever been in America.

>archive.is/1YJAc

Study shows that men with higher levels of testosterone and muscle mass are more likely to harness conservative beliefs. It's also widely known that exercise decreases depression rates.

OT but related question: is there such a thing as a socially conservative lesbian? There are plenty of examples of male homos that are at least trying to appear social conservative, but I have never heard of a single case of a dyke being anything but a leftist. Surely there must be one out there?

So we should put most men in a cage...

Ayn Rand possibly? Maybe a good chunk of educated black lesbians...

Rand looked like a dyke but she was married for 50 years, probably not a lesbian

Why the fuck is this Cicero quote labelled with the Chi-Roh? That symbol wasn't invented until hundreds of years later.

It is (/was) a grand experiment to see exactly how much of our social response is guided by norms governing appearance and behavior. If you could significantly alter your appearance, violating those norms around you, but still end up (eventually) occupying a "normal" social rank in terms of appearance, attraction etc, then that would show that those social norms are malleable and, to a large extent, arbitrary.

The results of the experiment are not looking good for those people, though; no matter what they do there remains a basic core set of norms that they cannot break, and you can see how strong those core norms actually are by examining the mental health of those who try so desperately to combat them.

Oh one more thing:

I suspect that 10-30% of this new "movement" is the result of pic related and that upon seeing some idol carved in the shape of a behemoth fat women around the world began salivating subconsciously for the possibility that they were, and could once again be, revered.