>you know user, I think you should volunteer with me at my mosque
>they're launching a program to help feed and integrate the syrian refugees
>tell her they have to go back
>wtf user why are you so racist? these people have nothing
>February goes on
>she keeps asking me every week
>keep telling her no
>she decides to seduce me into going
>she starts asking me when she's straddling me or nuzzling her face into my neck/chest
>she even pouts and give me puppy dog eyes
>a man can only take so much
>relent and agree to go with her
>went to her mosque last night
>fuckers made me take off my shoes
>girlfriend and i and some other volunteers spend the next few hours distributing food to them
>eventually they're done eating
>think we can go home
>they ask me to help them with their english lessons because i'm a native english speaker
>too beta to say no
>girlfriend acted as a translator
>got home at two fucking AM because my gf said we'd help wash the dishes too
>stupid bitch didn't even fucking help me, she spent the entire time talking to her fucking moor rape baby friends
>got home at fucking 2 AM
>ohh user i'm so proud of you, you're a great guy! we should go again next week
>gf says she's going to teach me arabic so i can be a better english teachers for the refugees
i should commit Seppuku i'm a bigger faggot than trudeau

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/17/sweden-raise-retirement-age-pay-mass-migration-population-growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope this is isnt real

it is all too real

That's what you get for having a gf, normie.

well hit it one last time and quit it, the hell else is there to do?

i really like her.
i'm hoping i can convince her to convert to catholicism maybe

Both you and her are retarded. You don't go into a relationship or stay in one, with the assumption to change someone.

Nice story Zhang, but you forgot to clarify that by saying "gf is a muslim, making me help at mosque", what you really meant is "my sister's bf is a muslim and said I should help at the mosque".

BEN A FUCKING MAN AND SAY TO HER THAT'S ENOUGH YOU SOYBOY. DAMN.

This is honestly very good advice, albeit it seems obvious it's a very common mistake. I'll keep that in mind, thanks user.

your mistake was engaging with a woman from a foreign religion

our lives were less complicated when we first got together. we didn't think about any of these things when we were in our early 20s because it wasn't relevant to us back then

just say no you limp dick

>THAT'S ENOUGH YOU SOYBOY
y would u call a girl a soyboy???

Just tell her you dont want to do slave work ffs.

>gf is a muslim
That's what you get for being retarded.
Don't forget to tell us when you convert.

S-Sorry, I was angry. The soyboy was for our leaf friend.

>ohh user i'm so proud of you, you're a great guy!
and that's the sign she's cucking you
t. knower

Have you tried being honest with her?

HAHahahaha

you have fucked up

This is the best comment in the thread.
My personal is this : FLY, YOU FOOL

>user hates himself for being charitable

He should hate himself for helping an organization with a clear agenda abusing charity for its gains.

>seeking life advice on a cambodian muppet forum
Just find a compromise. For example, help her once a month and she does something for you.
Is nobody here a fucking adult?

>gf is a muslim
I stopped reading there

A

we do not negotiate with terrorists

Ever notice how with all that thot shit, Muslim girls make you feel like converting?

Nope. I have never felt like converting and I never will

how long have you been fucking her though?

>Both you and her are retarded. You don't go into a relationship or stay in one, with the assumption to change someone.
Shiiieett. This is painfully true.
Do you have any more nuggets of wisdom to share? Pls

4 years

oh you're not that committed with this one? then other anons are right, just dump her :)

Wipe yourself from front to back.

I feel for you; religious muslim girls have a secret agenda to convert you.
You'll eventually have to choose between your religion and staying with her.

Tell her you have no intentions turning muslim.

She knows this already

try being more christian.
Let her get the hint that you have no intention of converting.
Go to church and do shit like that, eventually pressure her into converting instead, then moderate on religion again.

>muslim
Did you fuck her?

This is bad advice Hans. Once you get your feet wet once, either you go through the rabbit or you swallow the pill and go full convert.

"Listen, I did it once because I did not want to say 'no' without trying; but I have better things to do of my free time. I understand you may find appeal in this because you share the religion, but I do not and never will. If this is an issue for you, better sort this out at this point of the relationship."

When children appear, the question of which religion the children should follow will come into question. If you are not comfortable with such a question RIGHT NOW, do not plan your future with her.

how does her pussy taste? i ask this for scientific reasons

I'm not sure why helping Syrian refugees for one day is such a big deal. All stupid Sup Forums autism aside, they're people too, escaping from circumstances you probably couldn't even imagine, just trying to look for a better life. It's kind of silly that you find helping them out to be such a problem.

That being said, you already agreed and did it once, it's unfair for her to keep pressuring you if you don't want to continue. So just talk to her. Just tell her that you don't want to spend a day every week doing volunteer work for a cause you don't really believe in and ask her to respect that. If she can't, well there's a problem that you have to work out.

t. Ooh L'Allah

How they didn't kill your gf for dating a non-muslim guy?

If you were a true christian, you would be volunteering along with her, for there is nothing greater than charity. Instead, you are behaving as a muslim would. She has already converted you: you have only to realise it.

At one point I went to church every sunday. I dunno, something about early /his/ convinced me to start attending latin mass.
I should start going again
y
No real taste honestly. A bit salty but it doesn't really taste different from skin
Because I'm aiding the invasion of my country. That's the problem.

Faggot, your letting a women assimilate you into her culture rather than the opposite.
Don´t you have other people to help rather then going to a mosque to specifically help muslims? Aren´t there asian, black and white poor people too? You could have easily deconstructed the racist and uncharitable thing

Christianity is not domestic either. He should worship red indian gods

So what you want with your time, but you're a free man and can do whatever you want, whether that's pleasing who you care about or getting into an argument. I say you should tell her that you didn't enjoy your time there, have no problem with her going but you personally found it tedious and unrewarding. If she can't accept that sometimes you have different interests, that's her issue. It's ok to compromise, but you need to make her aware that you disagree with her on a fundamental level

>Because I'm aiding the invasion of my country. That's the problem.
oh please. The Chinese would be majority. Not like you have over million Syrian refugees

>that flag
>that post

My fucking sides, where is lesotho when you need him?

Chinese are actually working their ass off. They don't crawl into kebab praying stations to seek help.

Wow drop the traitor , get the fuck out, there god will provide for them .

Luckily the proto-gf is an apostate.

The Chinese are horrible.
They don't commit crime like muslims and dindus but they're a cancer to Canadian society also
lol but I am racist and uncharitable.

It depends on the person 2bh
A lot of these Syrians don't speak English. A lot of Asians study English before going to Canada. While a lot of Syrian refugees son't speak English very well because they never thought they would leave their country from a civil war.

Also if you read OP's post Syrian refugees are actually bothering to learn English to integrate.

>The Chinese are horrible.
>They don't commit crime like muslims and dindus but they're a cancer to Canadian society also
True but their offspring is generally hyper-integrated. Tho you won't find in me a migration aplogist.

Betas are the problem

My biggest problem with the Chinese is that they buy property, and they price Canadians out of the housing market.
My gf and I take home 7500 a month after taxes and there is zero chance we can afford a home in the city. Even renting is pretty expensive because of them. Currently my commute to work takes 1 hour because rent in the commercial district of our city is like 4000 a month

Syrian refugees usually just do the minimum required to continue collecting welfare ($3600 a month tax free)

>A lot of these Syrians don't speak English. A lot of Asians study English before going to Canada.
>Also if you read OP's post Syrian refugees are actually bothering to learn English to integrate.
That's true.

>While a lot of Syrian refugees son't speak English very well because they never thought they would leave their country from a civil war.
I actually am kinda tolerant regarding conditions of leaving a land because of war (tho all of my ancestors actually had to be butchered each worldwar, so you konw.... you won't make me cry on their fate), but leaving to first world expecting better opportunities is actually tearing everything down. There is no job in here, no occupation, every refugee to take care of is a direct cost, only the middle class will pay. Where shall we home them? Actual working people are slepping in their car, who are you gonne persue that those refugees are a priority?

>Because I'm aiding the invasion of my country. That's the problem.

You're an invader yourself.

Well it's your government fault for giving the gibs in the first place. Not like the Syrians are forcing you to help them

Attached: 1505433563567.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

>People do have the choice to decide
Typical occidental meme

Attached: 1515766121640s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

this

Muslims girls will never convert for a guy. She'd not just be changing her religion like how you could do, but abandoning her entire family, which means even more to them than it would to you. You should stop letting her sexuality control you into things you dont want, as she's losing respect for you as time goes on

Heh

One of my friends (not my gf tho, unfortunately) is a half Syrian and helping refugees to get to Europe

Funny thing is she doesn't really want them in Europe either, but she cannot turn on them. She mostly wants the war to end...

But she also hates Assad and cheers for both FSA and the Kurds, sooo... I don't know

>I'm racist and uncharitable
I'm ashamed that you call yourself Catholic. Jesus never turned Syrians away.

this

>Jesus never turned Syrians away
Jesus also never invited people over to fuck His mother. Every Syrian that ends up west of Turkey is no longer a refugee, he's a fortune seeker. Let alone when he ends up in Canada, halfway around the fucking planet.

I'm all for helping refugees in and around Syria, I'm not for inviting over rapefugees and paying already exhorbitant taxes to provide for them. And don't give me that "they're paying for our pensions" bullshit as it's demonstrably false.
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/17/sweden-raise-retirement-age-pay-mass-migration-population-growth/
In fact, mass migration results in increased retirement age because these rapefugees are unproductive as all hell.

But let me guess, real Catholics would've just peacefully laid down their arms at Poitiers. Right? You've really inspired me to be more like Christ, by which I mean that I want to slap your ass raw with a whip.

Attached: 1464647017208.png (1288x1732, 656K)

Attached: A fucking leaf.jpg (510x448, 39K)

I'm saving this image for further use.

>Tell her they have to go back

You looking to get arrested or something? The RCMP might bust through your computer screen any minute

t. Never been to Canada

The fucking STREET SIGNS in Vancouver are in chingchong birdscratch and half of them don't even speak any English. The entire fucking Chinese community in Canada is run by the goddamn Chinese mafia.

fuck savages, their hokes-pokus spirits are irrelevant to this continent

>gf is a muslim

Attached: 1518461208817.png (573x720, 754K)