Do you guys actually hate black people or is it just an Internet thing...

Do you guys actually hate black people or is it just an Internet thing? I think some of you don't even realize their are good black people out there. It's just there situation is similar to good Muslims who hate isis. Not all of us are your sterotypical gangbanger rapper/blm idiot.

Example: red-pilled blacks are usually the ones who stay the fuck away from other blacks/ghettos. Some of us know the majority of our people are retarded for particular reasons, but it's hard to fix things when our culture is flawed and they can't accept they are problem, so instead they blame white people.

I'm not some faggot redditor or hiliary shill. I browse Sup Forums daily. Just keep in mind not all of us are bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is a difference between a black man and a nigger.

/Thread

Its not about the outliers, it is about the average.

When i was 12 I got beat by a group of black kids, because I am white. I have hated niggers ever since.

ben carson is awesome

Didn't read this but we hate niggers of any race or creed......gtfo

I hate everyone.

People are shit in general.

I do not hate blacks; however I do hate niggers. Ghetto/ Hood rat culture is a threat to society, and should be exterminated.

Stereotypes are there for a reason, in general black people are more violent and less intellegent than their east-asian and white counterparts.

A lot of the black people you will encounter as a white middle class person is the best of the best, the statistics sadly tell a different picture than what you experience first hand.

I would never judge a person purely on his skin before I met him and talked to him, but in general, it's best to be wary of blacks as a ethnic-group. That is the sad truth.

Word.

Most black people I meet are cool enough, but I have only met around 3, so how do I know.

I unironically think loving black people is the new patrician standard for the modern white fascist to be honest lad.

yeah same. my parents had me in their teens and could only afford to live in shitty black ghettos for majority of my life and I've had black guys and some Mexicans repeatedly try and rape me when I was in 3rd grade even. so I reasonably dislike most black people until I know them better, but I don't get to know black people because I don't like them or trust them to begin with.

Sup Forums can't articulate
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
This has everything anyone would need to know in order understand Sup Forums's position on race. It's based on statistical fact, and a belief that black people are incapable of enforcing a broken windows policy. Therefore, black people destroy the peace wherever they go.

I am an outlier, but I believe the only realistic conclusion in the favor of my people is the thorough wiping out of all peoples native to Africa. My people exhibit an inherent altruism that allows us to accomplish society. If black people are going to continue trying to make themselves the recipients of that altruism, then they have to die.

you misspelled niggers OP
Why don't you take a look at interracial violent crime/rape and get back to us

I'm sure there are some sterling blacks. I don't 'hate' them. I just naturally choose to avoid them

For me, it's instinctive

and I'm not required to apologise for instinct

I'm a white person descended from thousands of years of whites. Blacks are not naturally part of my environment, nor were they part of my ancestors' environment

I'd prefer for blacks to be in traditionally black countries

Instinct

We don't hate black people, we hate niggers.
And what created niggers? Rap/gangsta ghetto culture.
Who created such culture? Hollywood and music industry jews.
There ya go

I highly agree with this I don't hate blacks until I get to know them but, I can't help but always feel a suspicious of them whenever there around I don't know I just always feel
That way.

It's about pure logic, hedging bets and pattern recognition.

There are simply too many people to judge each one on an individual basis. In fact, there are more people on this earth than their are seconds in your life, even if you were to live twice as long as the oldest person in the world. You could walk through a city and pass more people than you'd ever truly know in your entire life.

When all you know are the basics, you have to rely on them to make your decision. When all you know are gender, race, age, those factors are the ones you should go on.

So, you should judge each individual as an individual SHOULD that be an option. But that doesn't mean you should discount prejudice, as it is a manifestation of common sense. Pattern recognition, the basis for human intelligence, and basic odds leave us with the ugly truth that stereotyping is simply a logical move.

Saying ALL black people are bad, that's stupid. But if you have to make a choice, between people you don't know, you should hedge your bets and go with the option with statistical greater return, eg, hire the Asian over the Black on a racial basis, simply because evidence points out that that will give you a greater return. As long as your prejudice can be backed up by evidence, which, as Sup Forums can show, it can, there's no reason not to act on it except psuedo-religious dogma from the cult of multiculturalism.

As long as your assumptions are based Investors do not operate on absolutes, they operate on speculating on the best returns. They might make a bad bet sometimes, the 10/1 shot with a 5/1 payout might come in over the 3/1 shot with the 20/1 payout, but that doesn't mean it was a smart move to bet on the former over the latter. And you always go with the better odds. Is it fair? No. Is it logical. Yes.

So understand that it's just not fair. Life isn't fair.

>Do you guys actually hate black people
Yes i unironically hate niggers
>Sweden
checks out

>than their are seconds
there*, sorry haven't slept much recently.

What's not to hate?

I just want them to go back to Africa

Black lives DO matter and I'm absolutely BESIDE MYSELF over the sex hack of that black woman from SpookChasers.

we actually hate behavior

not skin

op you know how awful niggers can be, don't put that on pol

Kill yourselves.

suck me to completion faggot

Well said, people are simply reading the statistics and acting on them.

Based Blacks Good

Niggers get out

Sup Forums doesn't hate black people,

We hate niggers.

Not the same thing.

THIS IS NOW A DINDU NUFFIN THREAD

COMMENCE DUMP!

We just tell it like it is

Liberals are the ones who truly hate blacks.

This

We call bad white people cuckolds more than we call bad black people niggers

>muh unsourced statistics

is there a study that counts for wealth differences? If most blacks are living in a poor area, of course they are going to be more violent/uneducated than the majority of whites who are middle class.

A study that shows statistics on blacks living in suburban/middle class areas and compared to other races in similar areas would actually have an indication that has ground to stand on.

wow. We should accept these people as refugees here so they can adapt to our amazing multicultural lifestyle.

This makes no sense because black "people" are niggers, you fucking cool subhuman bro. Go take it up the ass from your good fucking black boyfriend you fucking nigger loving faggot.

>black people

HAHAHAHAHAH

>black
>people

One can choose only one of those, can't be both.

What's your deal? Hating someone based solely on their skin is idiotic.

That video is so upsetting, it makes me angry... Fucking kids.. disgusting degenerates..

this.

if one is to consider all the people they've ever encountered, im sure they'd find they hate all races in fairly equal proportions.

ive met so many whitepeople, who certainly werent gangsters or trash or inbred, but they just were fucking smug, effeminate, and entitled.

ive probably hated more white people than black people (though of course ive run into far more whites)

I actually thrust nobody, not even myself.

No wonder I'm on aunty-depresants.

All humans are intrinsically hopelessly alone. Anyone who believes in a commonality between people is delusional. Many people share various forms of this delusion, and act based on their abstract notions of what their relationship as an individual is to that community. People who believe that they can share a common purpose are dangerous, since they are really acting on their own isolated abstract notions of things, without rigorous and nuanced communication, without any real lucid understanding of their own beliefs that are foundational for their motivations, or rational reasoning being applied consistently.

I treat everyone I meet as an individual and judge them based on their actions. Of course, I don't go into the situation blind, blacks are suspect.

More importantly though, we need to stigmatize racism, its a label far too abused by the left to shut down conversation.
I hate all normies, I've learned to keep to myself in general.

I just watched that ISIS video where they behead that kid, and this video makes me more angry.

Man i fucking hate niggers.

is this real?

I do not hate black people any more than I hate monkeys. They are cognitively the lessers of white people. This is fact.

>Trusts nobody
>Trusts the brain altering Jew

Oy vey!

I work with them. I get along with them. But i still prefer the company of white people. And now a days thats racist

They can be good niggers back in Africa. The second they stop being in my country I'll stop hating them.

Maybe that's because subconsciously you realize they're about as genetically different from the rest of humanity as killer whales are from dolphins.

They're human 1.0 - from which the rest of humanity descended as they spread out across the globe. Being subject to new environmental challenges and interbreeding with other hominids (Neanderthals and Denisovans). White Europeans have 4-6% Neanderthal DNA. Blacks have none.

They're the primitive protohumans we came from, hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Pretending they are anything else is just setting yourself up for a Darwinian surprise.

probably not but it perfectly encapsulates Anderson Cooper

The problem is that no vocal minority has ever represented their own well enough. For every one chill and cool black person, there are a thousand that are completely useless and have no way to be redeemed.

They are responsible for most of the violence and the bad image everyone has of them. Decent black people would still cross to the other side of the street if they see incoming blacks on their side. They attack people in big numbers, steal, lie, cheat, kill, rape, refuse to learn and are generally loud and obnoxious with no real goal in life.

The only reason blacks are liked is because of the small percentage of them that made it big in Hollywood and the music industry. Outside of that and the odd nice and educated black person, no one in their right mind should ever assume on their first time that any individual black is anything other than a possible criminal.

I don't hate blacks, really. It's just that I feel as if it's too late to "fix" anything at this point.

I judge individuals by their character
I judge populations by the societies they create and/or cities where they are the majority
Judging people as a population I prefer to live apart from is not the same as "hating" them to a man.

nobody really hates black people for being black.
They hate niggers.

Your people are also the human equivalent of Pandas.

No offense but I'm not going to take advice on self preservation from foreign peoples, by a nation who is embracing a soft invasion that has already made them the rape capital of the West.

Niggers refuse accountability for their actions. Black people will admit when they fuck up.

I've come to realize that I don't actually hate anyone because of their race or gender or religion, all the things I hate about certain people of other races and certain white people, and all the things I hate about certain women and certain men, and all the things I hate about certain religions, are all behaviors that's unifying factor is being a fucking POOR PERSON

it's only blacks living in ghettos that I hate, and the whites or any other race who share the same behaviors also live in ghettos where they grow up fighting all day, and women who act like huge sluts and men who act like hedonistic pricks usually grow up in a poor shit environment where they dont see the point in family values, and people only take their religion so dead serious that they try and ram it down your throat if they grew up in a shit poor environment where that's all they had, and this applies to areas in the first world as well as the entire third world

the only reason I find myself complaining about blacks and muslims more is they're more likely to be no delaying of gratification, no planning ahead abilities, no problem solving skills retarded violent gibsmedat lazy POORFAG SCUM

eagerly awaiting robots to take the jobs of the poor and then for robot cops and robot soldiers to mow them down en mass if they get uppity

I hold my breath when im unfortunate enough to pass by one in a shopping center. I wont stand behind one in line, i refuse to lease property to them and I genuinely dont enlist their help at all. Does that answer your question?