Studying about WW1

>studying about WW1
>exclamate "europe used to look like THIS?" in disbelief
why did they have to break germany and austria in 3000 pieces? theres so many irrelevant countries to memorize now

>studying about Roman Empire
>exclamate "europe used to look like THIS?" in disbelief
why did they have to break Roman Empire in 3000 pieces? theres so many irrelevant countries to memorize now

Will Austrians be satisfied by merging South Germany with Austria?

our history teacher said prussia (nowadays poland) was the heart of germany

>studying about events since 1939
>exclamate "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!?!" in disbelief
austria joins germany, then germany declares war in poland, then the ussr invades poland too, then germany declares war in france, then japan joins axis, then japan bombs pearl harbor, then usa joins allies, then hiroshima and nagasaki get nuked, then ww2 oficially ends, then cold war starts, then north korea declares war on south korea, then the space race begins, then people get kiled in tlatelolco, then hirohito FUCKING DIES, then the ussr dissolves and the cold war ends, then miraflores gets bombed, then oklahoma gets bombed, then 9/11 happens, then other shit happens

This

OP is right though. Though we once were all united we have been separated for millennia and there are too many sovereign state these days.

There only needs to be 30-32 European states (if ignoring Turkic countries like Turkey and South Caucasus nations)

you have to be 18 to post on this site.

>There only needs to be 30-32 European states
so, what are they
alternatively, tell me who you think shouldnt exist
>inb bring back ewwgoslavia

damn the wogs looked like THAT????

>Bring y*go-gypsya

ew

Nations i definitely kill - Andorra, Belgium, B+Y, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Moldova, San Marino, Vatican, Kosovo (If you think it exists)

Fucking kek
Why does it say "Ukraine" in the middle of Russian Empire
What retard made this?

im 22

Because the Germ*nics destroyed this

Why not the Vatican? Wouldn't it be unfair to give Italy power over Catholics worldwide instead of having a neutral state

Romans had it coming

And these days Germans pretend Luxemburg is rightful german clay.

I'm afraid we'll soon have to beat the Germans down again.

Would rather be ruled by a Germanic warlord than by an anglo bloodsucker

Why would you pick them above Dutch rule?

>we
yeah, Germany was doomed when we upset the mighty Dutch steamroller

We have the power of friendship and capitalism. Something Germans will never have.

>We have the power of friendship and capitalism
so fucking gay

>why did they have to break germany and austria in 3000 pieces?

t. country who got humiliated by the Dutch when we aided our Danish friends

>im 22
why are you still in school then?

awesome, so you have both the power of friendship and captitalism AND military power?

We defeated most German invasions desu. Only Hitler succeeded because he didn't deliver the tanks we ordered from Germany in time.

kewl
can I suck your cock please?

Sure, that will be 30 euro.

It's only a leftover of the Papal states. The world wouldn't end if there wasn't a Holy Sea.

In my opinion we should just get rid of these relics that exist in Europe because of our long and and convoluted history.