Friendly reminder that Middle Easterners are not shitskins. We have the same skin color as Europeans

Friendly reminder that Middle Easterners are not shitskins. We have the same skin color as Europeans

>Flag

Haahaahaha get it because he has a Swedish flag whilst defending muslims thereby meaning the memes about Sweden re TRUE!! xdxdxddd

SWEDEN
YES
HAHA

fuck you , we are proud blacks

>assyrians
>muslim

Why would you want to be wh*Te? You must be some wh*Toid subverter trying to divide the BROWN-BLACK alliance.

This is a bait thread and anyone who hasn't realized it is braindead.

Gibb nerdy muslim gf

>flag
are all belgian posters here muslims? feels so

Are "belgians" even a thing? Isn't it a full blown multicuckistan

Sorry they're not relevant or interesting to me so I don't know anything about them.
>burger education

They're Christians.

If they were Muslims they would've been browned long ago.

no i just post more than them, i think there is a second Mohammed and that's all

Her lineage has been christian longer than yours has

Don't care for the Abrahamic faiths m80

>Religion changes your genetic makeup
Well, you tried, monkey, you tried

Smart post by the Arabic Chad.

>a couple pretty girls out of a hundred
ah lol

No, I'm a white ""Belgian"". Descended from generations of prominent Flemish nationalists, and a smidge of Swiss industrialists mixed in.

Only cucks call themselves Belgian. It's something the government tries to push to smooth over the linguistic divide. Especially during European or world championship soccer, the Belgian propaganda turns it up a notch to remind us all we're stronger together or whatnot with shitty hashtags like #tousensemble.

I'm Flemish first, European second. "Belgian" isn't even on the list

Friendly reminder that the tone of your skin, your facial features, your posture etc merely matter in the field of AESTHETICS.

Friendly reminder that the problem that actually matters in the field of ETHICS is your subpar, modernity-incompatible, backwards culture.

Your hardware doesn't really ruin Europe, only supreme meme overlords with double digit IQ can seriously think this is true.

It's the software that you bring to our continent that is responsible for the current infestation.

there is is one molenbeek cuck who's been spamming the board with his islamic bullshit for a few days now

Their culture has a strong hereditary (biological) aspect though. Get your civic nationalism outta here.

>his islamic bullshit for a few days now
what? i mostly say unintelligible shit tb.h

In one of my uni classes the professor took us on a tour through Molenbeek to show us that it's not actually a shithole (she lives there). It was a shithole.

hahaha a >Molenbeek tour
fucking safari through the jungle rather

did you notice the flemish construction bordering the canal? it looks nice

Your genetic heritage and religion can be correlated though, you retarded Arab fuck.

Fucking camel piss drinker, goat fucker.

I like your hostility.

>Your genetic heritage and religion can be correlated though
You can correlate a lot of things that doesn't mean anything. learn something about statistics. you jungle swinger.

powerful argumentation, my saud

if you take their child from their parents in its infancy and somehow manage to make him/her 100% unaware of adoption it will cut those hereditary ties

thus it's not biological

use proper nomenclature or go back to school

Lmao she actually complained about that. Something about Flemish hipster students moving into the neighborhood over the past few years. Muh gentrification, a 'beautifully diverse' neighborhood losing its 'authentic identity' or some bullshit (I'm paraphrasing onviously).

Tbf she was one of only two cucked as fuck professors, all the other ones in my program (history) were surprisingly a-political during their lectures.

Pic unrelated?

>Muh gentrification, a 'beautifully diverse' neighborhood losing its 'authentic identity' or some bullshit (I'm paraphrasing onviously).
i have seen some vlamingen where i live in Molenbeek and they are ok and even buyed stuff in the local open-markets, your teacher is mentally ill

I've noticed this guy too recently where did he come from?
already hate him

BRAZIL IS NOT WHITE NOR BROWN. THEY'RE MUNGKEY

>if you take their child from their parents in its infancy and somehow manage to make him/her 100% unaware of adoption it will cut those hereditary ties
Literally not true. IQ is part nature, part nurture. Shitskins, even if adopted and living a 'white middle class' lifestyle will disproportionatly vote for economically left wing parties (short time preference) and adhere to authoritarian ideologies (not realizing their opposition of their ideals means the state also has the power to impose other people's ideals on them even if they don't want that).

In addition, they will also be more violent. An example of this would be comparing crime rates of middle class blacks to those of lower class whites. Hint: the blacks will still commit more crime, which completely BTFO's the whole "muh socio-economic oppression" narrative.

I'm phoneposting on the train so no I won't link sources.

stop bullying me, i dindu nuffin

the guy is unironically a muslim from Molenbeek and he hates whites, hopefully he'll get banned

Not easy to age gracefully when you're the most oppressed minority in the world

Imposition of ideals*

>he hates whites
false
>from Molenbeek
true

also when will my fritesmayo arrive? im hungry

qts

But it can often be meaningful as well and a very useful tool to make certain statements. So, saying vacuous things like "things can correlate without meaning anything" is only a proper argument for a logically impaired, allah brainwashed Muslim retard.

As an example of when you notice a correlation between certain patterns and it turns out be useful, I might see a group of semi-civilised women with a fair complexion in some fucked up middle east country and think of Christians. And I was right as I found out.

Conversely, I could see a bunch of backwards shit coloured angry male savages in a middle eastern country stoning a woman to death and correctly deduce that they're Muslims.

>arrive
Who the hell orders frituur as delivery...

no one, he's actually getting kebab

is your name Mohammed or Muhammed?

>hopefully he'll get banned
Oh poor naive Flem(m)ing

im physically handicapped and autistic

These people have been christians for almost two millennia retard

>implying I am Fleming

>is your name Mohammed or Muhammed?
isnt it the same shit to you anyway? why would ou want to write correctly?

WALLOON
BALLOON
BASSOON
SOUP SPOON

only asking heh
want to see if the memes are real

you are disturbing my echo chamber

explains a lot
probably on government gibs too

That's not a mosque they're in.

Correlation doesn't mean anything unless the p-value is small (typically ≤ 0.05) indicates strong evidence. If this probability is lower than the conventional 5% (P

>probably on government gibs too
no there's no cure for autism and my physical handicap is uglyness
>tfw no walloon friend
;_;

ah we have the same handicap
but it isn't a problem for you, your muslim community will give you a wife one day

is your name Mohammed?

Its actually Shitmed for my first name and last Name is Sandnigger
lmao @ you but i dont have any contact with them since im even too ugly for the muslimas, best option is sudoku

do Molenbeek girls like white guys from Flanders?
do they see us as some sort of handsome white knights who could save them from that urban hellhole they are trapped in?

do Molenbeek girls like white guys from Wallonia?
do they see us as some sort of handsome white knights who could save them from that urban hellhole they are trapped in?

uhhm honestly if you guys were muslims, you would steal all girls here, they dream of white cock, is not even a joke

No shit.

not him, but do you happen to have a sister?

damn I should become muslim and live my life as an islamic Chad

what are you implying?

didn't say that, but converted whites catch the prettiest ones...never saw an unmarried convert, its like those whores just wait for that

>converted whites
stop memeing now...

uhm nothing, do I really have to be muslim to catch a Morrocan girl? I want nothing serious, only want to fuck a qt brown girl

>I want nothing serious, only want to fuck a qt brown girl
would not recommend you to do that, they are the beurettes, they are easy but trashy

where exactly can I find beurettes? I've only seen memes about them and there are absolutely no muslims where I live

Molenbeek, Antwerp, Borgerokko, anywhere dude but be careful, they are nuts and the biggest sluts on earth

I'll go door to door offering my services
Don't beat me up when I knock at yours friendo

NOOOO

Don't worry, he won't last 10 knocks before your shitskin brethren stab him to death for wanting to defile a brown woman.

dats right muslim boi... your women belong to us now
they crave the BBC (big belgian cock)

where the fuck can I find beurettes??? muslims never go out anyway

>before your shitskin brethren
nice joke there, i have a few brethrens but they dont give a fuck, dont forget that we are trbalistic people

in big cities, they are literally everywhere, they wear heavy makeup and vulgar clothing that shows butt and tits
i prefer to sudoku to see muslimas being raped by fritmans

If you're in Leuven, you can find some (not many) beurettes in bars like Ambiorix and Karément.

So where do you find women like her?

Theres a big community of Assyrians/Chaldeans in my city, and while they are lighter than other Arabs/Middle eastern people, you could point them out from a mile away kek.

Theyre basically lighter skinned arabs, they have the same ugly eastern features big nose, hairy, etc.

>We have the same skin color as Europeans

And? That doesn't matter when most of them are culturally incompatible with european societies