Clinton now up by between 9 and 11 points in Pennsylvania

Clinton now up by between 9 and 11 points in Pennsylvania
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

THAT'S RIGHT, DON'T BOTHER VOTING
STAY HOME, IT'S POINTLESS
YOUR VOTE WON'T MATTER

just like Bremain

more ((((((polls)))))))

>if the poll doesn't show trump ahead, it's officially CTR

>now
>latest poll from 3 weeks ago

fuck off idiot

See as a PA bro, I've never really understood how they keep saying she's winning here.

I've literally seen one thing for Hillary Clinton this whole election cycle but overwhelming support for Trump everywhere.

The most recent poll has him down by only one point

Probably because yours has been a blue state since forever

As someone who lives in pa I can say with 100 percent certainty there is no way it will vote democrat this year

yeah cause polling 500 democrats, 150 republicans and 200 independents is the way to do it

reuters openly "tweaks" their poll

brexit was literally down by 10% the day before

im not saying the polls are rigged, but i am skeptical

>brexit was literally down by 10% the day before

Isn't the UK like 80% to 90% white you fucking faggot?

Liberals are like the Japanese. They can't make their own memes so they have to steal memes and attempt to refurbish them.

a little early to know shit, just ask me

i live in western Pa and ive only seen 1 hillary supporter
trump shit is everywhere though

Who said it was CTR?

You better be describing Pittsburgh

Your right!

>8/3 - 8/7
Where are the new polls RCP?

Southeastern here.

Literally the only areas I could see being pro Hillary are Philly and maybe like Wilkes Barre.

Key to Pennsylvania poll:

>White voters are divided with 49 percent for Trump and 46 percent for Clinton.
>Non-white voters go to Clinton 81–8 percent.

Hey moron you only need the cities. No one gives a fuck what backwoods retards think. Trump can win every shit hole in the state but lose Philly and Hillary wins.
America is found in large cities not small towns no one has heard of thats why we pick the president

>8/7

The only recent poll is Ipsos and that has Hillary +1 despite oversampling Democrats.

>Spot the CTR
>Literally doesn't think that's a flaw in the system

It wasn't. Brexit was pretty much a coinflip in the polls...also the day before.

Its not. More people live in large citites so they have more of a say than Jethro in his same small town for generations.
If you were worth a shit you wouldn't be living in a city under 1 million people.

HAHAHAHAHA

How the fuck could you be so retarded while living in the most based state when it comes to nature/scenery/wildlife/game.

Why the fuck would anyone choose to live in a shithole like Philly when you can literally have a nice plot of land in the middle of basically nowhere and a great house and no fucking niggers and crime.

Because only dumb fucking hicks live there. Gonna love helping Hillary carry this state to piss off peckerwoods like you.
My uncle gives out walking around money from the democrats to voters and I may vote 3 or 4 times to piss you off.

>>all these threads
>pls alt-right pls stop now

and what is that urine smell, its not me i just got here

why are all those polls 3+ weeks old?

Bump suck a dick you racist pieces of shit.
You lost. Your ideology lost. Your beliefs lost. You are losers. Thats why you lost.
The future is progressive and this election seals the deal: No longer will you have the demographic ability to stop progress. The democratic party can rule unchallenged by the dumb cousin fucking christians.

Most accurate poll I've seen yet.

You must be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.

Bush did it!

>We have this state in the bag
>Just have to cheat a whole bunch

Mother fucker stfu and go die of skin cancer.

>Vote 3 or 4 times, in a voter ID state that gives you designated locations to vote.
>Literally talking about illegally bribing voters.

You dumb fucking troll.

>Possessive
>Contraction
>Invalid inference

Who cares!

shut up butthurt, earlobe stretching boyish cuck

Call me a cuck but how the fuck are those polls legit if you have literally 15 point swings in the space of 24 hours?

For Brexit we had:
Remain []
Leave []

Those gave us a reasonable insight into the outcome. The reason why the polls put leave behind is because MUH JO COX SYNDROME

So someone PLEASE explain how these polls both for and against Hillary/Trump can swing so much in such little time.

Trump signs all over central PA. I've seen exactly 1 yuppie house with a Hilldabeast sign.

>MUH BREXIT
Yeah nah, go fuck yourselves
In the month leading up to the vote, brexit was in the lead in 17 polls, remain was in the lead in 15.
Kill yourselves, alt right weenies.

>Brexit doesn't count cause I say so
>The polls can't be fixed this time
Make like a tree and get assraped by niggers, leaf.

Aren't you guys supposed to blend in and subvert from within? Can't do that without your leddit point now can you?

You are a newfag. Please stay and learn that Sup Forums is always right.

PAfag here. This is utter horseshit. I've seen exactly one Hillary bumper sticker. Never seen a sign in a front yard and even nigs support Trump.

>can't refute the fact that brexit lead the entire month of june
>flagposts
What is it like being incredibly delusional?

was pol right about romney?

>brexit was literally down by 10% the day before
No it wasn't you fucking DRUMPFAG they were practically tied

For fuck's sake just give up, it's fucking over Trump simply can't win. Next time choose a TRUE conservative instead of a meme

God fucking dammit, now we have to put up with Shillery for 4 years because you fuckers got chubbies at the orange man. Just kill yourselves, all of you, because of your fucking ignorance the white race is DEAD

>Trump can't win give up

Yet here you are

>flag

You will always be Canadian

thank god
I love not having to live next to retarded fat faggots like you

>flaw in the system
So should we double the weight of rural voters and halve the weight of urban voters? I see you're a true fan of democracy

Hillary... 9/11 points.

Sounds about right.

Trump up 4 points 2 days ago suddenly Clinton jumps 12 points. I'm not buying it

They're probably just polling university campuses and Philadelphia