Is anyone else concerned for black people?

Is anyone else concerned for black people?

All their culture warriors and activists are literal communists and fringe leftists weirdos. What would happen to them if they achieved their beloved black communist state? I don't think it would be very good for them.

How do we save them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torreón_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, reddit.

Nice quads

up

Maybe we should give in to their demands for a social experiment, and watch how fast they kill eachother. Set up satellite cameras so we could all tune in and watch.

we should kill them all
ALL of them.

Nice trips

edgy

>implying the leftist weirdos is not what they need

Stop trying to make white man out of negros.
Use what they already got and meme it up.

you cant save them. its a train wreck. all you can do is watch and laugh. get comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

We don't

was he protesting in the street?

its not edgy, its natural logical choice, your brainwashing tells you its not but in reality youre just a niggerloving traitor.

They have already achieved their goals in places like Detroit, Chicago, and St. Louis. Look how well that has worked for them.

No, they aren't concerned with bettering themselves so I don't care one iota. This should be obvious by their propensity towards communism. Their ability is small, their need is great and others are stuck to make up the difference. Let them make their very own special dictatorship of the proletariat and see how well that works out of them, i'm done caring.

Pic related is what happens. They begin to starve and eat rats and each other.

reform schools to fit the black community
have much stricter rules in those schools
educate them about family and nation. give them lessons in household accounting, management etc.
direct them to trade schools so they can at least do something after graduation instead of going to cuck college and get in debt

Off topic but notice how Ramsey, a chef, is a lefty. So many lefties in artsy fartsy fields. Was in a physics class once with 150 people and didn't see more than 3 lefties.

If they turned Chicago into "Little Africa" and took away the police, you wouldn't want to watch? Have drones flying over like in Boston but live feeds so we can watch in real time. You wouldn't wanna see what happens?

What did she mean by this?

>wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_induction#Description
literally nothing's trashier and more pathetic than being some low class NEET trash bragging about how much history no one ever taught him, because no one in his family has ever "needed college" and he's not about to break the mold
>tldr kys

you can't save them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torreón_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
These types of social upheavals weren't uncommon pre-World Wars though, what is your point? I am only trying to help black people.

>save them
99,9% of "them" are already lost, they're not even human, just evolutionary remains of past mistakes...
they are always going to have the skin and memory to remember them that...

can't even compare them with cattle or wild beasts! those tend to themselves and their spawn! these vile biological accidents rape, destroy and consume all! nothing, not even themselves are safe from, you guessed it, themselves.
absolutely no impulse control, no empathy whatsoever, ubber tribalism, ignorance encased in the hardest superstitions,...
these things, they cannot be saved!!
they were never supposed to taken as equals!!
the most you can make is put them in confined territories, shut them down from the real world. give them some knowledge and nothing more! If they truly deserve to be in our ranks, they're going to earn it!
they don't deserve to be a menace and they certainly can't deal with our "help" if they don't want it!

>if they were any other living being
>we would have them extinct millennia ago

Leftists tend to dominate creative fields that allow you to use your imagination. Many of them are fickle about the truth, and statistics.

The same thing that always happens. They would claim whites are racist if they don't provide for them and chimpout when they don't get what they want.

They shouldn't be saved, they should be deported because niggers are lower than beasts.

I'm sick of you cuck faggots defending niggers, this board is anti-nigger. You can't take the Africa out of niggers.

>NEET trash can't discern point
>NEET trash thinks "pre world wars" is a meaningful and relevant separation of eras
literally just kill yourself you low class bottom-feeding stain, i made my point loud and clear, it's obvious that induction is beyond your cognitive ability
>tl;dr kys retard

Nice Asian cartoons

They just need some redpills on their own culture. That's why even whites celebrate Martin Luther King, because he was talking about equality on the one hand (legally) and then talking about personal responsibility on the other (blacks need to stop killing people and stealing shit).

The problem with black culture right now is that they can't do any kind of introspection. It's all dat white mans fault so gibs gibs gibs.

shut up and fuck off you sorry, autistic fuck