Anti-Nationalism Thread

Hello Sup Forums, you all love nationalism, but you are wrong about it. Nationalism is a cancer. I come from Poland and Poland is overrun with nationalism. Let me tell you why nationalism is a bad thing.

1) Close mindedness and backwardness. Poland is technologically and socially behind because nationalism encourages people to look inwards and not embrace the discoveries of foreigners.

2) Boring culture. Polish culture is boring, and inferior. It does not mix much with other cultures, and this means it is stagnant. Most people are Catholic, most believe the same things, most have the same traditions, almost everyone speaks the same language. It is all very boring, nothing develops. At most there is regional culture but even then it is limited.

3) Monotone. Everyone is white, there is no diversity in colours. How boring is it when you can only find one colour of skin and one way that people look. Poland would b e much better if it had more diverse colours because it would bring a rainbow to Poland.

4) Social Conservatism. Poland strangles individual difference, it does not respect LGBT, people are against racially mixed marriages, people hate people on the basis of religion, people who have children out of wedlock are seen as inferior. It means that everyone is controlled in little boxes by society and nobody can be free, everyone is effectively a slave.

5) Censorship, a diverse society without nationalism is one where everyone has a say, which means the state does not have power to hurt you. In Poland the police and the state actively censor those who disagree with the Nationalist leadership, they attack journalists, they bring in laws to give themselves ever greater power. Corruption is rife and they are owned by big industrialists and won't let foreign corporations or media even compete so Poles stay brainwashed. This is all tolerated because people are afraid of outsiders and believe PiS is saving them.

Fuck Nationalism, it is the worst ideology there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract
cos.sagepub.com/content/53/2/120.abstract
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4939-1705-1_12
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/juaf.12015/abstract
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Multiculturalism is awesome
>Import muslims
>They breed like rats
>Rapidly become the majority
>Eventually the last of the whites are gone
>The diverse multicultural "country" is gone
>Only muslims left
>nationalism is bad

I'm not Jewish.

Not an argument.

Multiculturalism is white genocide. Europe for the europeans, Africa for the africans, the Middle East for muslims. That's the way it was before 1945 and the world had no problem progressing.

White people do not go extinct just because of immigrants, everyone just mixes up and lives all over the world.

go and stay go lefty/pol/

I'm not a leftist. I believe in the market economy.

>You have a pure breed German Shepard
>Breed it with a Golden Retriever
>You get a mutt
>The German Shepard dies of old age
>Breed the mutt with a Golden Retriever
>You get another mutt
>The German Shepard is extinct.
>Breed yourself out of existance goy

>everyone just mixes up
Tell that to the Chinese.

They mix with everyone, look at Canada and Australia.

you have no idea what you are asking for you fucking idiot

Not everyone will have a child with another race, you are really paranoid, there is nothing wrong with mixed races anyway.

If you love skub, fuck you.

>USA is now 40% white
>Brits are a minority in their own capital
>Nothing wrong with multiculturalism goy

Yep

good post

40% is not extinct. Being a minority is not extinct.

t. anti-skub subhuman

Mixed race kids are more likely to be disenfranchised due to not being connected culturally to either parent, and are more likely to have autism.
t. mixed race

Gr8 b8 m8 I st8 it r8's 8/8

Nobody should be culturally connected because that causes nationalism which causes the problems I outlined.

>3) Monotone. Everyone is white

maximum overjew

>Become a minority in your own country
>Nevermind the millions that died so your country, culture and genetics can exist
>Let foreigners that have nothing in common with you rule your country, goy

Didn't you see my cartoon? If you like skub you are in for a rude awakening. Like, the cartoon just explains it all.

>>Let foreigners that have nothing in common with you rule your country, goy
Everyone should be a minority everywhere, and we should move away from the nation state anyway.

>1) Close mindedness and backwardness. Poland is technologically and socially behind because nationalism encourages people to look inwards and not embrace the discoveries of foreigners.
'hurr durr nationialism makes people reject things that that make their lives easier'

?2) Boring culture. Polish culture is boring, and inferior. It does not mix much with other cultures, and this means it is stagnant. Most people are Catholic, most believe the same things, most have the same traditions, almost everyone speaks the same language. It is all very boring, nothing develops. At most there is regional culture but even then it is limited.
It sounds like you resent any homegonous white culture, and "almost everyone speaks the same language" Everybody residing in a country SHOULD speak the native language you fifth columnist
>3) Monotone. Everyone is white, there is no diversity in colours. How boring is it when you can only find one colour of skin and one way that people look. Poland would be much better if it had more diverse colours because it would bring a rainbow to Poland.
This is a fucking leftist talking point, I don't see how can call yourself "not a leftist"
I'd rather be in a racially homogenous 'boring' country than have constant terrorist attacks like the 'vibrant' 'racially diverse' modern France

I don't want to live in a low trust society

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract

esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short

sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract

cos.sagepub.com/content/53/2/120.abstract

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4939-1705-1_12

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/juaf.12015/abstract

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
“Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country. “

or the big daddy of them all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

“His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups.”

So if you think that alienation, increased violence, isolation, destruction of community and loss of intermediary institutions is good along with reduced civic participation and isolation from the aggregate social structure and that humans are fundamentally an individualist rather than communal species then diversity is the best choice.

>implying poland is shit because of nationalism
>ignore the fact that they were under commie control for decades
>ignore the fact that communism was all about "diversity" and "enrichment"
>implying that just because you have the personal opinion that Poland's culture is boring that it is bad

This whole OP is just muh feels and idiocy

Communism made Poland homogeneous to begin with. Poland was only 61% Polish before Communism.

Right but might makes right. Whites are outnumbered globally and this will only get worse over the coming decades. With unrestricted immigration the west will just be another black, muzzie or chink hellhole by 2100. Western culture is objectively superior to black barbarism muzzie theocracy or chink conformity. Supporting mass migration on a long enough timescale removes western culture.

>Hello Sup Forums
>you all love nationalism
hello Newfag Nord McRetardt -- yours is the fallacy akin to "sampling a set of insufficient magnitude"; only edgelords and stormfags actually believe "durr nationalism" -- if you look into how the U.S. handles state-mandated education, you'll realize that a lot of people are supposed to think like that, because we literally always need to have a lower class
>tl;dr you're trying to enlighten bluepill-addicted autists, whose retarded-as-fuck ideas already ensure that they'll never hold power or be important
>please stop working against the natural order

But that won't happen. Muzzies know what's going on. They intend to breed til they are the majority then impose their ass-backwards sharia law. Git fucked.

>4) Social Conservatism. Poland strangles individual difference, it does not respect LGBT, people are against racially mixed marriages, people hate people on the basis of religion, people who have children out of wedlock are seen as inferior. It means that everyone is controlled in little boxes by society and nobody can be free, everyone is effectively a slave.
LET THE PEOPLE MAKE THEIR OWN LAWS
If there was any societial pressure to accept LBGTBBQ+5 then they would change their laws with the will of the majority
>5) Censorship, a diverse society without nationalism is one where everyone has a say, which means the state does not have power to hurt you. In Poland the police and the state actively censor those who disagree with the Nationalist leadership, they attack journalists, they bring in laws to give themselves ever greater power. Corruption is rife and they are owned by big industrialists and won't let foreign corporations or media even compete so Poles stay brainwashed. This is all tolerated because people are afraid of outsiders and believe PiS is saving them.
I'd say that censoring jewish media and keeping their news controlled by the state has turned out well for them

Muslim birthrates are falling everywhere, and in places like the UAE they are already a minority due to immigration.

thank you for Correcting the Record™

I just came back from a holiday in Warsaw and Krakow.
The streets were cleaner than in the Netherlands, the people were friendlier, there were almost no muslims or niggers, and I felt safe at all times.
Poland was beautiful compared to the shithole that is the Randstad.

> Poland is technologically and socially behind because nationalism encourages people to look inwards and not embrace the discoveries of foreigners.

what a load of bullshit
jesus fucking christ
I come from poland, and if poland is behind anything, it's because it got double penetrated several fucking times, only to be toppled into FUCKING COMMUNISM

as a kid, I was scouting through the polish woods with my uncle in the early 90s, lurking through WW2 ruins. yes, you read right, we were exploring ruins in a country from a war 50 years ago. poland was this fucking poor thanks to communism.

if anything, nationalism helped poland rise back from decades of foreigners destroying the country

so fuck off and die in a trench you nationless bastard of a whore and go destroy your kike country build on sand and shit

I live in the Randstad, it is a thousand times better than anywhere in Poland.

>Everyone should be a minority everywhere, and we should move away from the nation state anyway.
And the left tips it's hand
The people who are native to a country won't take kindly to that sentiment
In fact, you start trying to push that horse shit in a stratified community and you might just end up hanging from a street lamp

Poland was a shit under all ideologies. Can't really infer anything about the ideologies from that observation.

>Muslim birthrates are falling everywhere

this is news to me, post reference

i.e. this NEETard -- you know his life is shit, because he says retarded shit like "Muzzies"; compare to one of my best friends, who's been making at least $60k/year fresh out of college, and also 100% thinks that Islam is a shitty, violent religion and hence Muslims should be restricted -- he doesn't have to compensate for the insecurities of his shitty life when he posts online, so he literally never tryhards with "durr superiority hurr" intonation -- because he doesn't get looked down on irl, because he's not some low class NEET trash, desperately trying to reaffirm his self-worth, probably the same way his dad does
>tl;dr

I'm glad that you've liked it here, hopefully Netherlands will reclaim levels of Dutchness seen in the past.

Those are terrible arguments.

A better argument is that nationalism is an awkward compromise between altruism (caring for everybody) and egoism (only caring for yourself and those you like); you must be altruistic towards these strangers but not all strangers. This doesn't necessarily object to the nation-state, mind, just more idealistic justifications for it; you can still support nationalism on "beats the alternative" grounds.

Communism was all about abolishing borders and letting everyone mix together

It was 100% Polish after communism fell because we just called everyone in Poland Polish after they became independent again.

you're a fucking freak, keep your fetishes and other perverse fantasies to yourself

2,3 are the same point
1: Poland isn't a technological backwater because of nationalism. It's a backwater because it was controlled by communist USSR until the late 80s.
5: Censorship is widespread across Europe and liberals want to bring it to the US.

That image is incredibly funny because it's such a transparent form of projection: the anti-Nationalists are literally committing glorified forms of suicide.

>Fuck Nationalism, it is the worst ideology there is.

No, nationalism is objectively the best evolutionary strategy and, as a result, will ALWAYS dominate in the end, the real question being WHOSE nationalism survives and lives on, the "loser" going extinct in the process.

>A better argument is that nationalism is an awkward compromise between altruism (caring for everybody) and egoism (only caring for yourself and those you like); you must be altruistic towards these strangers but not all strangers.

False: nationalism is altruism itself, but it's rationally-directed altruism rather than the misplaced, suicidal universal altruism of Humanitarianism (an evolutionary dead-end); actual egoism is placing your individualism above your ethnicity and races' best interests, for example: "I'm gonna go race-mix and compromise countless millennia of evolution and expose my people to further existential harm because muh feels and daddy issues and fuck the rest of my peoples".

This is because "strangers" are not all the same, that is: we are all going to care much more to what happens to a family member than an individual on the other side of the world; nationalism is extending this evolutionary strategy on the national and/or racial level.

The real reason why Nationalism is demonised is because it stands in the way of Globalism as pushed by (((certain interests of the highest calibre))), said interests pushing Globalism not because it is in mankind's best interests, but because it is in (((their own))) interest.

>The real reason why Nationalism is demonised is because it stands in the way of Globalism as pushed by (((certain interests of the highest calibre))), said interests pushing Globalism not because it is in mankind's best interests, but because it is in (((their own))) interest.

It's true that nationalism makes sense as a compromise between the moral ideal of altruism and the reality that you can't care about everyone, my main objection is just considering this compromise as the highest moral ideal itself rather than the "you do the best you can" pragmatism it is. It's like taking the trolley problem and saying having it run over the smaller group is a holy and beautiful thing, rather than just the less bad choice.

You save your race and ethnicity because it's better than saving nobody, and saving everybody isn't an option.

To reify this for the self-flagellators

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

>You save your race and ethnicity
that's not nationalism you stupid fuck, god you're pathetic

None of this is an argument.

Bring stats with you, normie.

What is nationalism if not preferentially caring for a certain group (your nation) over others? I was just referring to race and ethnicity specifically because that was the rationale the other user was using, perhaps there's some other trait defining nationhood?

Oh, that cartoon works on so many levels!

1) is true for paupers who don't know shit, but that's true for paupers in all countries.

2) all cultures are boring. It won't matter if they mix. It merely provides a source of meaning to people. Mixing will merely destroy one's culture if it is mixed with invasive, aggressive cultures.

3) Diversity in colours is not necessarily a good thing either. It is still very boring if there is diversity in colours.

4) There is no reason to be for mixed marriages, why shouldn't they opposed them by default? Homosexuality may be tolerable. But, transsexualism is not well understand and occurs in an extremely small number of people. It tends to be common for people to be against things that are not familiar to them.

5) Diverse societies are full of censorship. Pick any country that isn't the United States that has "high diversity." You will find that none of them have guaranteed freedom of speech and often have banned books and people being arrested for expression. Censorship is alive and well in those countries.

Diverse countries, such as the US, now have a bunch of spics who are 2nd generation who believe they have direct cultural ties to mexico and riot for Bernie, nogs who have chimp-out riots because a nog who literally was a criminal was shot for fighting a cop or attacking someone, and asians who, regardless of being a mixed society, segregate themselves away from everyone else anyways then vote for free shit. In France, diversity has resulted in Muslims bombing buses and shooting hundreds of people, prior to detonating themselves.

Your problems seem to be more with human beings in general and the particular systems of government rather than the belief in nationalism.

All ideologies require ideal people. However, anti-nationalism requires that ALL PEOPLE are good and decent to work. Nationalism only requires that your particular group is filled with good people and everyone else is excluded from your group. Nationalism is better.

In fact, it gets funnier every time I see it.

Die in a fire.

>Close mindedness and backwardness
Not an argument

>Boring culture
Not an argument

>Monotone
Both racist and not an argument

>Social Conservatis
Not an argument

>Censorship
Not an argument

Christ, 0/5.
You really ought to stick to cleaning toilets, my man.

>Poland is technologically and socially behind because nationalism encourages people to look inwards
If you look inwards in Poland its different than looking inwards as a country that isn't full of retarded untermench

Poland confirmed for having shitty population

>It does not mix much with other cultures, and this means it is stagnant. Most people are Catholic, most believe the same things, most have the same traditions, almost everyone speaks the same language.

Uh, thats nice.

>Everyone is white, there is no diversity in colours.
oh great. i love it!

>4) Social Conservatism. Poland strangles individual difference, it does not respect LGBT, people are against racially mixed marriages, people hate people on the basis of religion, people who have children out of wedlock are seen as inferior. It means that everyone is controlled in little boxes by society and nobody can be free, everyone is effectively a slave.

holy shit! thats awesome!

dude i think i moved to poland.
hail sobieski!!

This will never get old.

You should strongly consider the option of killing yourself

Nationalism is so non-progressive

Are you really that stupid ?

1. Seriously ?..
2. Nazi culture is beautiful, same natural culture dumbass
3. Conservatism idiot
4. Conservatism (2) COCKTRACKER
5. Liberal bias, you cuck

This picture is beautiful.

Dat redpill. Respect dude.

There were 0 terrorist attacks this year in Poland. This alone is enoigh of an argument for nationalism and strong borders.

Yes yes yes.

Very oppressive culture, lets kill all goys in the name of communism and liberalism. Every patriot/conservatist/nationalist/fascist/libertarian/propertarian/cis/hetero/white is evil racist and need to be killed for tolerance for EVERYONE !

Shut the fuck up. Also, kill yourself.

Dobra robota ziomek. Good job homie.

The Chinese in China, fuckhead.

>there is nothing wrong with the collective lowering of human intelligence and uglification of the human gene pool
Science disagrees.

Your argument was that nationalism is an "awkward compromise between altruism (caring for everybody) and egoism (only caring for yourself and those you like)" but this is false, because caring for your ethnicity and race and taking measures to ensure their best interests is actually the PUREST form of altruism there is; in other words, the "moral ideal of (universal) altruism" (caring for everybody) you talk about is not actually the real, biological source of altruism, quite the contrary in fact: humanitarianism and egalitarianism are both modern social constructs that attempt to ARTIFICIALLY TAP INTO the purest form of ethnocentric altruism so as to manipulate it into something that furthers the Globalist interests (to push (((their own))) ethnocentrism).

The very capability for altruism even depends on the race in question, result of differing levels of evolutionary pressure their ancestors had (whites are far much more altruistic than other races, and the Globalists are using this Achilles heel to undo them).

In other words, a humanitarian sending shitloads of food to Africa is not actually the ultimate form of altruism: in fact, it's pure egoism in the sense the individual in question is dumping fuel into an unsustainable fire because of his feelings (and consequently exacerbating mankinds' prospects for the future for the worse); now THAT's real egoism.

>my main objection is just considering this compromise as the highest moral ideal itself rather than the "you do the best you can" pragmatism it is. It's like taking the trolley problem and saying having it run over the smaller group is a holy and beautiful thing, rather than just the less bad choice.

This is an exercise in futility; it's like "I don't want to be a better player at the game of life just because".