OPERATION PALE HORSE

This is it, everyone. Operation bi/pol/ar's next stage.

OUR GOAL: To legitimately recruit White Supremacist support for Hillary Clinton, and to make her supporters aware of this.

HOW: False Flag Memeing

WHERE: Tumblr, Sup Forums, Reddit, Stormfront, Facebook

WEAPONS: Pro-Hillary memes with strongly racist overtones to highlight the detrimental effects of her policies

STAGES:
>Compile pro-hillary memes, like we've been doing via Operation Bi/pol/ar. See: "14 Million Aborted Niggers", "She's Our Klandidate", etc.
>Identify influential pro-Hillary and influential White Supremacist accounts on prominent social mediums
>Consistently employ these memes on these influential accounts for maximum exposure
>Link converted white supremacists to these pro-hillary accounts and let them take over
>Gloat

Okay, Sup Forumsacks. Fall in!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzUrHvSOmEI
usuncut.com/politics/black-lives-shattered-how-the-clintons-built-their-empire-on-white-supremacy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pol is already secure. here is the order this must be done: secure reddit, then secure stormfront, then secure tumblr, and then take down kikebook

and how are you planning on doing that if i may ask

the same way pol was secured. just have Sup Forumslacks go around spreading this shit.

I'll be creating a google doc for us to compile target accounts for organized dissemination. I need people on the ground sleuthing for that info.

>pale horse

reference to four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ?

Slightly, but more along the lines of Johnny Cash. We're bringing the chickens home to roost.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzUrHvSOmEI

Bumping with an unrelated question.

Why was Sup Forums down for a bit?

digits confirm that it was CTR

Sup Forums doesent do machinegun banning
however as we all know leddito and tumblr are full of sjws and will just ban everyone

proxies, boi

we just maintain pressure

usuncut.com/politics/black-lives-shattered-how-the-clintons-built-their-empire-on-white-supremacy/

can enough people be mobilized and coordinated tho

I'm sure. We can recruit a Sup Forums waaaagh if necessary.

Well, that's the question bby.

Inb4 MASSIVE BAN WAVE

This is a false flag by CTR.

The day after everyone is made aware of Sup Forums you decide to start an "Operation" ?? ? ?? ?

Seriously don't fall for this shit.

To any news media watching this.. This place is a battle ground of false flag attempts. Don't take anything here at face value. It is truly a cesspool of trolling, shilling, and false flagging.

Sup Forums is full of leddito and other retards
they will just spam recruit threads with "NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA" and go back to fapping to degenerate shit

>86677057
Wrong. Operation bi/pol/ar started a few days back. We've been compiling memes since the week started.

Additional tactic: linking pro-hillary white supremacist support on social media to your friends and normies to decry it as deeply ironic self-promotion.

"Hey guys, I'm just looking around Sup Forums.org/pol/ and they are saying they are pro-Hillary because she will "make the niggers heel".

Bump

HEIL HITLARY

SIEG HEIL!

This is fucking stupid, no one is going to believe this. All of you are retarded

People on the net are incredibly retarded. many will buy it. Not all, but enough.

>Operation that pairs Hillary with White Supremacy and could potentially destroy any support she has online
>CTR False Flag
I don't understand your reasoning

Kek. Stupid normie.

Devil Digits confirm you're an idiot.

The thing to remember is that Most People Are Idiots. They don't fact check, they don't look any deeper, and they operate on feelings alone. This is how we can use it to our advantage.

Why would we want to give her any support at all? Fuck off.

It's actually a decent idea. I have a reddit account on standby that can make a subreddit called "White Nationalists for Hillary Clinton"