/mena/ is kill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuPeZ5apbyg
youtube.com/watch?v=qIsRJHFR2Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a larping whore

She's moroccan :^)

Tamazgha=/=maghreb

Do Maghreb women hook up with white guys? Are they into 1-night-stands or casual hook-ups?

Aren't Imazighen welcomed?

i dont know but here they are whores and they are called ''beurettes''
explain us the difference Dr Al Berber

They prefer black men and discretly fuck with men of their circles in order not to be honorary killed.

>beurettes
Heard of those. Saw some videos of them, they're quite sexy, but very slutty it seems. You white? If so, how is your track record with them?

he wrote in the title
مغرب / ⵜⴰⵎⴰⵣⴳⵀⴰ (tamazgha)
well the way he wrote it make people think maghreb=tamzgha
but it's not true cause historic maghreb is just tunisia algeria and morocco
meanwhile tamzgha is from canaries to siwa in egypte it includes azawad north niger and even a part of burkina faso also every african is welcome here

>You white? If so, how is your track record with them?
not white and they are fucking princess-complexed whores
thanks for the info lad, i will know for the next time

That sucks. Was hoping to do a little North African trip and have some fun up there - seen some videos of clubbing in Morocco (or Tunisia?) and it looked really fun. Girls were dressed sexy, it looked like they were even drink alcohol.
I can imagine the non ultra religious ones being so.

NA girls are unironically dangerous, im not joking my friend, they are scary

I was talking about subhumans maghrebans living in France. Paradoxically they tend to be more educated in Morroco and those living in the cities, partying in club, are known to be slutty.

If you go to North Africa they will literally hop on your dick if you are white. But be careful because many of them will do it in the belief you'll marry them and give them a passport

Dangerous how? Like stealing your stuff when you're not looking? If anything, I'm more concerned about overprotective brothers/cousins coming to fuck me up for making out with their cousin/sister. I'll probably be going up alone, so won't have friends/protection.

im serious, they can put poison in your food, make you sterile or even kill you, they are dangerous witches, avoid them at all cost user

Does /mena/ wear henna? Pic related; my arm
It‘s not finished yet

Oh my...
its beautiful but you shouldn't post here roastie

Oh, no, if anything, I'm only planning/hoping to trip around North Africa, not Europe. I've just always been interested in the whole "MENA" culture and history. Seems really interesting.
That's why I was hoping to "party" more in the "upper-class" (excuse if that's an offensive term) areas, so as to mingle more with people of a similar socioeconomic background to me.
Perhaps I'd need to hire a tour guide, like the ones you see in all those movies haha.

the french are truly subhumans with that shit language and culture of theirs

>Perhaps I'd need to hire a tour guide
Its an obligation for morocco at least, its dangerous for non sandniggers people but if you are in big cities then its not that bad

that's very ignorant m8

Just be smart about it. Marrakesh is not saudi arabia, they literally have prostitutes knocking on your hotel door and no one gives a fuck. But it's still a third world country, so don't be entirely reckless, don't go drunk in public, be aware that many wants to cheat you on money. Be nice to the police if they talk to you, bribe them if they seem angry.

And yeah those that are upper/middle class will be pretty slutty and find you exotic and fun, so go nuts :)

Their colonialist impact on us was cancer but they do have a rich history

im speaking from past experiences

Reminds me of a turkish girl I hooked up with that was always trying to lure me back to visit her back at her home...after her Gray Wolf boyfriend found out about me and wanted to murder me.

Nah he already forgot about it, you two can be friends she'd say. Figures he has to be a beta with her to put up with such crazyness

tell more about it otherwise you sound like an ignorant brat
french culture is ubermensch tier, that's why they are arrogant tho

They are totally deluded. They think they are good in everything and invented everything

Ah yeah European wewuzzers don't even know they're using numbers invented by a Muslim. But they did have some good inventors

that's just retards from Par*s

>calls me filthy Mohammed from molenbeek
>wants advice to fuck moroccan qt's
you cant make that shit up

At first I thought that people exaggerated when they talked about Parisians but no, they're truly depressed arrogant dipshits

yeah they are some par*sians in my uni and they keep shit talking Brussels and belgians while leeching on belgian gibs, shit people

Feel free to share some nice Islamic architecture btw

Hey! You guys have things in common then.

so this is where you hide rude belgian poster

i dont leech on gibs and dont shit talk my country retard, i just like my origins so fuck off
Love belgium desu, im not an ungrateful brat

hide?????
*im autistic to an extreme degree m8

go back to /ME/ you arap

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
BOOYAKACHA NIGGERS

Do you consider Libya as a Maghrebi country?

No but as subhuman country yes

although it has been invaded and changed more than the rest of us, of course we do but mostly the western part
they are our special needs brothers

I think the same. Libyans are culturally incompatible with Maghrebi culture

yeah they are literally savages

i cant be alone here you fuckers

j'informe un suédois qui envisage la conversion sur /mena/

mashallah

i have an anxiety attack

Converts truly have beautiful souls, from those that I know

yes they look purer for some reason
how? are you prone to anxiety?

i thought i was totally numb
but but but
reeeeeee
i hate my face when i shave my hair

>i hate my face when i shave my hair
then why shaving lad?

Are you the tunisian that shitposts on /mena/ too?

i am,please dont start arguing with me

Do most Maghrebis speak Berber? Is it dying or still widely spoken?

>Is it dying
not in conservative berber households
and most maghrebis speak a dialect, darija

years ago i rarely post there anymore
shaving my hair it got too long

>acts like a complete fedora retard
>"p-please don't start arguing with me"
You truly were a *big* dipshit this time but I won't argue with you, unlike you I like minding my business

NUMIDIA ain't free. The mountains of Aures gotta be littered with the blood of Carthaginians. Hannibal Barca is not my king. he is a filthy punic merchant and probably a eunuch as well :DD MASSINISSA and agriculture not ADHREBAL and fishing, ok. Praise Tziri

id rather piss the saudian and ethiopian than not be a fedora retard

this death to carthage and carthge WE WUZ shit

Attached: we.jpg (356x577, 20K)

post hair desu, will tell you if its ugly
Hannibal was badass tho

i only have the before pic now
would take an after pic tomorrow (my net is too shit nnow i don't thhink i can take a pic and uploadd it=

I don't care about you trying to piss the Ethiopian and Saudi anons, but why did you come at the swedish guy like a complete retard? Shit man don't be more of a fucking idiot

anyway in some weeks its will grow again

Stop trying to act like a father figure on fucking Sup Forums you autist. Let him post what he want.

you guys know there was a native "city" even before the carthagians came ? right ?
and that people outside that area are not invaders but your own people

yeah im sorry,is it okay now.

i need the source friend

Yeah whatever, it's just getting tiring esp. coming from mena flags, it's not as if we weren't already used to this type of shit in the west, anyway you do you

This is why I stopped going to maghrebi hairdressers to get my hair cut in France

new street signs in tamazigh
now they just need to replace french with mandarin and we're on the right path

>now they just need to replace french with mandarin and we're on the right path
What did he mean by this

Mfw I reas and understood the Arabic mudhAllah

Attached: c7edefb0e2233a41200c0ad348268e563dfbc2eb0891121e4658e82a75eb192e.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

are you trying to mock BLACK gods?

>unironically beleving in the tamzgha meme

Attached: 520102592396.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Back to /Me/ you go. no more tresspassing

fuck off goatfucker

Attached: 1464024745963.jpg (1856x3160, 717K)

and what does that have to do with us exactly

Isn't his board supposed to be about cultural exchange? Not that ME and NA are that differnt anyways.
Go back to selling drugs to underaged natives.

>Isn't his board supposed to be about cultural exchange?
>Not that ME and NA are that differnt anyways.
well then we dont have anything to exchange kek

oh nothing african switzerland

Attached: 1477940212214.jpg (483x1024, 85K)

i hate it when people wouldnt say shit directly because they are such pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=LuPeZ5apbyg

Why haven't algerians overthrown their corrupt government yet? it’s starting to get ridiculous..

youtube.com/watch?v=qIsRJHFR2Ic

Bouteflika is literally a zombie

why doesn't anybody overthrow their corrupt government? it's too hard then you just wind up with another corrupt one in its place

Yeah true, but its still a sad state of affairs

Pic related the one on the right is the tunisian communist party in a march today.
Just look at his belly

Attached: 28951364_10155090135152085_8857748875469914112_n.jpg (720x960, 55K)

is he expecting soon

what are some distinctive physical /MENA/ features for both men and women?

algerians have particular eyes

Tunisians have particular eyes

Moroccans have particular eyes

fk u guys

same comment people made haha
look at this,it translates roughly as:
the tunisian dinar,skin smoother and hair dresser and belly and cheeks enhancer

but in all respect he and many fought and opposed the Ben Ali regime and were tortured and imprisoned.

Attached: 26229550_10154941280622085_2855218763389938710_n.jpg (480x439, 35K)

Would a pan-maghrebism be more successful than pan-arabism?

Both are equally cancerous if not more, m8 you are literally three countries and can't get along.