You guys know you're genuinely brainwashing people into believing there are no racism and sexism in the world today...

You guys know you're genuinely brainwashing people into believing there are no racism and sexism in the world today, right? And you realize that by doing that, you're going to make victims speak out against you, who you won't take seriously, and will hold biases against as a result, feeding the divisiveness that was the issue in the first place?

I'm no turbo liberal, in fact I like to consider myself fairly red pilled. But when I hear a very close friend of mine tell me, in person, that racism and sexism ACTUALLY don't exist today, it upsets me because I know that it's so easy to sit behind a computer and never actually see anything and then form your own biases because "well, *I* never see any racism".

My father is a sexist, and I hear it in the comments he makes about his wife. I heard it in the way he told me when I was younger that lesbians just needed a good dicking, I heard it in the way that he told my sister that she was getting fat, where he's never commented on my weight in my entire life.

What do you do about it? I have no fucking idea. The issue is that for someone who already holds the subconscious idea that they're better than other people, you can't fight it. You can't destroy an idea. My father would NEVER admit to being sexist, but it isn't hard to see the bias with any amount of mindfulness. And even in your mind, when you picture a white person on a bike and think nothing, and you see a native person on a bike and think "looks like a piece of shit". I see it in my own mind too. Yeah, I'm racist, but not openly. I try not to let it affect the people that I do know but I guarantee you it affects who I decide to speak to out of who I don't know.

And you know what else? As long as the major economic and cultural differences exist that lead to overrepresented crime and bias exist, there's going to be nothing we can do about it because kids are going to have experiences where their parents are mugged by black people or their bike is going to get stolen by a native or they'll get jaded to the dozens of drunk homeless or a black kids dad will get mugged by skinheads or any number of other things that can form biases, like the ones we all certainly have. In fact, they're in the interest of self preservation and safety, and as long as there IS overrepresented crime from minorities, perhaps it IS safer.

But you can't pretend it doesn't exist. Five bucks says the next comment tells me that racism doesn't exist and in the same breath says that it's just the fucking blacks that can't stop bitching for their gibsmedats.

I have less of an issue with white supremacy than I have with people who claim the problem doesn't exist, because at least white supremists own the hate and often times TRY and back it up. I mean, I'm probably only saying that because I'm white, because if I were black there's no way I'd expect a reasonable discourse and probably fear for my safety.

It's all very ironic to me.

>A FUCKING LEAF

leave then

your flag is A FUCKING LEAF

Oh look the leaf has an opinion

ITT: LEAF WHINING

I also would have accepted make like a tree and fucking leaf

Know how many skin heads there are in america?
nearly 100

know how many niggers there are in america? 40% of the population.

You're not wrong but you're not straight either.

well that's stupid

Can't really expect intelligent conversation from pol currently

Even if this reaction image was screenshotted that way on purpose, ten out of fucking ten, I'm mad.

And you know what, most of the time that I meet a well spoken and educated black guy, they're great to be around and genuinely thoughtful. The issue I don't think has a lot to do with the actual race, but the culture and the expectation of your race to conform to that culture of crime and drugs and violence and low income, oppressed living. It's really unfortunate that black culture entirely exists as "going against the grain". They tried to take the historical oppression and turn it into a point of pride but unfortunately it means that it's still a culture formed out of oppression and is unhealthy to try and maintain it in modern society because it breeds the idea that the white man is out to get you and it has young black men idolizing rap stars who talk about rape and murder and drugs. And dudes who get out of that lifestyle, like Neil Degrasse Tyson, get shit on by their old friends when they find out they're actually doing something for themselves and that they're selling out to the white man.

It really is a shame.

Racism and sexism do most definitely exist.

There are obviously many, many power-hungry, greedy people floating around who are only involved in themselves that also share outwards hate towards certain groups of people.

It's because we've came from a humanity full of violent history. We're becoming smart enough to understand that a brain is a person and they are living through their body.

Give it some time and we'll all be living peacefully. We've actually made the best progress so far.

stop goyimism now!

>currently

There haven't been many times where I've felt like I could expect it. As soon as I posted and remembered what my flag was, I knew it couldn't be helped.

>Give it some time and we'll all be living peacefully

I'm not convinced. It feels like we're going down a path where any culture is objectively healthy and necessary for preservation, which is sad. If you try and bring in money and security into a neighborhood, you're "gentrifying" it and it's pricing out black communities. If you don't, "blacks live in low income ghettos in high crime metropoles". You literally can't do anything to try and rectify the situation, because any attempted solution is seen as more oppression, and white people are just basically told to try and stay the fuck out of it. Unfortunately when the problem effects everybody in all walks of life and keeps black people in shitty lifestyles with shitty parents and no access to education, it's not something worth trying to protect.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

You're just very pessimistic about the collective attitude of humanity.

I believe that we will all wake up pretty soon and see what we actually in the whole universe. We'll be able to look back into what problems we face today and tackle them.

This might only be able to happen once corruption and old-age ideologies divorce from the many world governments. New-age thinking however will solve humanities many struggles. Trust me.

You say this like sexism and racism are bad things.

>he told my sister that she was getting fat, where he's never commented on my weight in my entire life.

gtfo fatty

tl;dr

the thing is that the most sexist, homophobic and racist places on earth are in third world countries that treat women like garbage, despise anyone of any other race and literally kill gays, and the only people who act like that in the first world are in poor minority areas

I'm not fat and neither was she

>You're just very pessimistic about the collective attitude of humanity

I see the world and I see the shambles its falling to and I see it getting worse. I've heard people talking about how we're going to "wake up" for the past 10 years, and I haven't seen it. I'm by no means ignorant, but if there's going to be some big shift in paradigm for the human race, it's not going to happen on its own and it won't happen for probably a few generations, because each generation will carry fewer traits from the last until eventually it's unrecognizable. As it is, there's still far too much hate in people to expect it to disappear in some flash of awakening light in our lifetime.

I think the most likely solution is that within 30 years we all sit in VR and experience whatever world we wish to, so hateful people can live unimpeded and live out whatever fantasies they desire without actually imposing upon the lives of others. In the meantime, people say and do some horrible things, and I think it's childish to expect some arbitrary spiritual revelation to change everyone's life in a substantial enough way for everything to be perfect. It's an iterative process.

In my opinion, they are. If you feel differently, I respect your opinion, on the grounds that you don't actually act on those feelings and that they sit inside your head not hurting the people around you.

alright see you in hell senpai

If you're reading this Kevin, god damn it don't take Sup Forums so seriously, you're a fucking leaf and they definitely won't take you seriously

My sister was getting fat my dad said it and my mom agreed then she started doing martial arts. She now is a 2nd degree black belt and a trackstar at her hs.

I WON'T DRINK THE SYRUP!

Nice shitpost, who did you steal it from?

Go fuck your dog Trudeau

If I was trudeau I wouldnt be admitting to having biases against people based on race. i recently moved to one of the highest concentrated native populations in canada from one of the most right wing populations in canada and I'll certainly tell you that I saw a lot of racism where i came from and I feel it in my heart since Ive come here and i have to watch slack jawed smelly homeless natives with their fucking lips open and sores on their face walk around downtown and fucking hassle me on the daily. You know what, yeah Im hateful but Im judge people only on what they look like and how I interact with them and if someone looks like shit and im on a video chat with my friend from edmonton and there's a group of four and they say "HEY YOU SHHHOULDNT BE VIDEO TAPING WITHOUT PERMISHINN", fuck man I get tired of that shit like any person would. and you know what, when Im walking down the road, and I see a white person and a native person, the native person will heckle me a million times more often than the white person will. it gets fucking tiring and jading.

S A G E
A
G
E

excellent flag, right into my collection