usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=-MvZ-OvFHCs
youtu.be/LTrb2Owig1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we are now alt right

stromfront shills BTFO.

also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

this is going to be the average person's first contact with the alt right, do you user agree?

>they hate political correctness
wow so does 80% of the fucking earth

*spits out organic tea*
PFFFFTTTBAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA do you actually think that? L O L

>*spits out organic tea*

you have to go back

Rules 1 &2

lets fucking change it then, what are we waiting for?

i dont live in a faggy city so yeah
given my surroundings i do indeed believe that

Did they actually name www.Sup Forums.org/pol/?

This is actually an interesting experiment. A collective consciousness of Sup Forums interacting with everymen. What could possibly go wrong.

>senile old lady gets mad at the internet
>questions freedom of speech
ha

Nope
www.Sup Forums.org/po/

NAZI FROGS
A
Z
I

F
R
O
G
S

Only rich suburbs and Celebs believe in that shit
Rest of the world that lives with eachother knows how Horrible it really is

Nice, swastika origami time

Yeah, that's not exactly going to turn people against the alt-right. Unfortunate headline BBC, for you at least.

>do I live in a faggy city?
>No
>If no, you're okay.
>do I live in a faggy city?
>Yes
>If Yes, Please consider moving or killing yourself.

I'm loving this. Sup Forums have created a monster boogey man and the media are gobbling it all up.

What else can meme magic do lads?

Please redirect to /po/
the confusion would be amazing to watch.

So much more. Let's start fucking with the "alt-right" Wikipedia page. Do we want to make a thread to discuss it?

Like it's a bad thing

Those poor nerds

We need to push it further, we must see how well our ideals and behavior fit in with modern mainstream.

yes.

we have to be no publcity lads.

also let me take this opportunity to state that i for one am not even right wing, let alone alt-right.

this is all so much fucking bullshit.

Kek. It's the most innocent board on this site.

You know the biggest part of the human population is made of asians and niggers?

Create a new board /po/
Fill it with pro hillary shit. They will go ballistic

Whats the alt right dude? Idk what it is? hillary going full tin foils

:D

ITS FUCKING REALY WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT

>/po/ - Pepecraft & Origami
Let's do this.

THIS HAPPENED WITH "ANONYMOUS" TOO

anonymous as a group was FUNDED BY SOROS and subverted by his groups.

this is the EXACT same thing.

The movement is NOT about frogs.
It's about Trump, and they are trying to make everyone bow to this fucking deification of Soros and imply that to be here, you have to post frogs and talk about NOTHING.

Fucking jesus christ I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS HOW ARE YOU ALL SO BLIND.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Repost this in every thread (((((especially shill threads))))) to maximize out potential voting power.

LETS GUARANTEE A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

This election is too good.

fucking CNN.
lurk moar

GET IN HERE

>the catalog isn't even filled
Its a dead board.

>mfw a bunch of Sup Forums and reddit shitposters have managed to get a presidential candidate so butthurt that she fed the trolls

expand on your tinfoil and you may convince me.

>anonymous as a group was FUNDED BY SOROS and subverted by his groups.

I need more details on this, hypothetically quite likely claim.

The Jewish media really hyping Hillary's speech. I think it's over for us.

[[[WE]]]] ARE REACHING MAXIMUM MEMETIC LEVELS

we did it boys

someone got the video of our guy shouting "pepe" at the last crooked hillary speech ?

>wielding startling images of racist, xenophobic, homophobic frog nazis

Where were you when Sup Forums caused a tiny political group to become a recognised political group

youtube.com/watch?v=-MvZ-OvFHCs

yes

I hate all you portland faggots.

>tfw dat gary wishes he was us

Where were you, Sup Forums, when Hillary gave you an out? You're at a crossroads now, anons. You can either join modern society or you can perish in your mother's basements. Don't ever say she didn't try to save you.

Kek is not Soros. Kek will eat Soros' soul.

I don't have much evidence anymore, I just gave up.
Anonymous began as the "useful idiots" we didn't want (they didn't create anything, they just reposted things and called us, the non newfags, newfags) which we tricked into "raiding" another site.

These people are so braindead they didn't get the "how does anonymous post so much" joke.
There's one in every group of friends, you know the guy, it's those motherfuckers.

So basically it got out of hand and suddenly all of these really, REALLY well created posters started popping up, I mean look at them, they were created b a graphics artist, and they would lead them to new "raids" and meetups and shit, and they all pushed this phrase "we are anonymous, we are legion".

Now you know how Soros is a satanist, and they all love bible shit right?
Go look at mark 5:9.

Now for the frogs, have you noticed the frogs never ever contribute anything? Ever?
And they always pop up and attribute everything to Their god instead of hard work and the efforts of the group?
Seem familiar?
Like back when everyone attributed everything to anonymous?

Yeah.
Same thing, except The frog is literally a deification of soros, as you can see from my previous pic.

I am so fucking mad at this and it happens to everything and the only good thing about it is it captures all of the useful idiots into one group so we can see who they are.

hi normies

/pol is now mainstream so how about some new boards. I was thinking /goneviral /memes that kind of thing, let me know!

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

You can't discriminate against all Sup Forumsacks when a tiny minority of radical shitposters who aren't TRUE Sup Forumsacks do something wrong.

If you read the FAQ and global rules, racism and such hate speech is banned. Anything else is purely satire and misinterpreted.

>Divide and conquer
can she not be so obvious?

Why not?

Hey aussiebro, I think you must be batshit insane and maybe, judgin' by the time you've been here, maybe you should just take a break from here?

Streisand was a Jew.

>8 hours later
"The alt-right has had its moment in the sun"
Do they not know that they declared war?
Do they not know that Sup Forums never sleeps.
DO THEY NOT KNOW OF THE AUZZIE SCOURGE THAT WILL DEVOUR THEM?!
It has only begun.

Why don't you go and fail to host another sporting event you human garbage disposal unit

mindblown tbqhfam but yeah, kek roll threads are most definitely slide threads made to distract people and it always blows my mind how many posters get sucked in

>This pic will be in our kids history books in ~15 years time.

What a time to be alive.

ALT RIGHT SHOCK TROOPERS!

on Sup Forums obviously

nay brother, and may we put our memes aside, our facts forward, and attempt what may be a once in a while occurance. Conversion.

Alright thanks for expounding on your shit. I do think youre on to something with the anonymous thing, but I'm not sure who the handlers are.

Kek, I think is just one of those Chan things though. Its like Winterchan, remember that collective hysteria that overtook this board last Winter? That was so obviously so stupid, and yet the collective self-belief was quite a persuasive environment

I do believe that memes are powerful in terms of capturing hearts and minds, and that they dp deserve much more study than they are currently getting.

And also youre probably right about the suddenly professionally quality graphics that turn up- first the Neo-Anonymous posts, and now some fucking incredible kek gods. Who the fuck makes these, and never takes any credit?

>AUZZIE SCOURGE

I will be able to tell my kids on how I was a part of a political group that made headlines all through shitposting with a bunch of basement dwelling virgins.

*smacks lips profusely* SO HOL UP HOL UP *steals* SO U BE SAYIN *gets jiggy wit it* SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN *eats a skittle* AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN *checks for nearest KFC* U BE SAYIN *collects welfare* HOL UP HOL UP *licks teeth then smacks lips* SO U BE SAYIN *opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown* HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN *collects welfare* WE WUZ PC AND SHIT?

A scourge to them. I love you emufuckers.
best bantz in the known universe.

The group I'm talking about.
Always soros funded, always soros run.
Soros funds these insane communists because that's what he does, he always funds movements like these because he considers himself the "god of chaos" which is "kek" which is a frog.
"order from chaos" is their motto and this is another one of their fronts.

If you want to know about memes you have to research quantum physics and what you want to research particularly is "entanglement" and it's effects on superstates, or dark matter.
That is their (globalists) religion, and is why they are so obsessed with dark matter and CERN.
They want to make themselves gods.

It seems like I skipped over something if you haven't researched entanglement and quantum physics but I haven't, so go research them.

Once do it is all clear as day.

I will rather die an autistic stormfag, than live as an SJW

You're probably a retarded Seattlefag.

Can someone shut this dumb ass motherfucker up?
Nothing is more retarded than some wannabe alex jones being retarded.

I would literally rather give up my life, and the life of my entire family, than vote for Hillary.

poor 8 chan

The BBC is not helping their case

>they love Donald trump
Buttmad at Mr. Brexit's American Counterpart

KEEP FEEDING US! YOU ONLY MAKE US STRONGER

Dude you are batshit insane
Im into /x/ since 2007(read,into this kind of things not the board itself),it will be around 9 years for now.You cant at first,slap quantum physics to mundanes because it makes you lost in no time.Secound thing pepe is older than soros,how can you mendle those two?(I meant soros being entagled into current situation) Kek is a standalone egregoire supporting Trump (as all egregoires are folloqing they cultists,and look how many mememagic kekers are on trumpgen),inso you would state that soros is on trump side

*Drinks organic tea using both hands*

>use of memes
Holy shit I'm dying

It's time to evacuate.

>cuckservative links to its own page

It needs to stop now

Negro status: uppity

Why the fuck Sup Forums dont get the joke in this post ?

Big Black Cock has a news service?

>implying he even has a soul to be eaten

I hope this is some quality bait because if not
You need to go back

>mfw cuckservative has a fucking article on Wikipedia
>mfw it's in fucking PERSIAN too

funny how fast they translate this huh, it's almost as if...

it was planned

You have to go back.

Fuck off retard leaf.

HAHAHAH
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE CHAPS!!!

I can't handle this Sup Forums
We're taking over the internet and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Is that you, NiggerJew?

underrated

>Hillary vaguely mentions Sup Forums
>Wikipedia has an article for the alt-right and cuckservative
>We're taking over the internet

Not quite yet son. We will not be the face of the alt-right, trust me, some larger website will take our place before our movement gains that much traction.

youtu.be/LTrb2Owig1Y USA A-OKAY