Ão_Hélio

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_João_Hélio

João Hélio Fernandes Vieites was a 6-year-old Brazilian boy who was murdered on February 7, 2007 by being dragged from a car for 7 km (4.3 miles) after an armed carjacking by a group of young males in the Zona Norte (North Zone) of Rio de Janeiro.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3658942/Britain-joins-EU-1973.html
kriminalistika.eu/muzeumzla/vranska/vranska_a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzane_von_Richthofen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Rocco_Magnotta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Malvinas, Paraguay, Uruguay and Rio Grande do Sul are all Argentinian.

America is the land of horrible crimes

>kidnap, torture, sexually abuse, and cannibalize 5-9 children between the ages of 3-10
>write a shitpost letter to their parents detailing everything

Truly a monster

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

Charged with the first degree murders of 26 women; allegedly confessed to 49 murders; convicted December 9, 2007.

He owned a pig farm and fed the remains to the animals. Also looked like a character straight out of a horror movie.

The serial killers with the highest scores were all South America; Brazil, Colombia, those sorts places. Because when street children disappear no one cares so you can get into the hundreds.

Also wrote a book, anyone have a link for it?

> ITT: post some of the most horrible crimes ever comited in your country

>be me
>late 2014
>get off work, 11 pm
>snow storm, 20 minute drive home
>0 cars out, its awful outside
>hesitantly look around
>run a yellow light

probably my worst deed yet

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3658942/Britain-joins-EU-1973.html

Yeah I know. Funny when the left says "how come all serial killers/rapists are white? rly makes u think" but fail to take into account Pedro Lopez and the like

there's a worse canadian serial killer, killed much less but was more hardcore. Can't remember his name but I think he was middle eastern descent and among his victims were a priest and an very old couple. He finally surrendered to police

basement family man Fritzl

the Jackal from the Bourne Ultimatum?

Also, here's the diver. Why are niggers so dam cruel pol?

despicable

During the first republic, a man murdered a women, cut her life to the pieces and put it in different suitcases.

Was not caught to this day, and he's not probably even alive.

THE PERFECT CRIME

kriminalistika.eu/muzeumzla/vranska/vranska_a.html

When Liberals get elected
it's a recurring massacre that is responsible for thousands of deaths and crimes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzane_von_Richthofen

>Suzane Louise von Richthofen is a Brazilian woman who murdered her own parents on October 31, 2002 with help from her boyfriend and his brother.

>white """people""""

Rio Grande do Sul and Uruguay should be one country. They also should rename it "realm of red faggots"

what a giant waste of suitcases.

>most horrible crimes committed in your country

Well there was Hitler and his band of merry nazis gassing and killing everyone they could get their hands on in their camps.

Or the Russians killing off all of our educated and elite members of society.

Hard to decide

>short sighted polak doesn't even remember the mongol invasion

So, three atempts of genocide? I don't remember if there was any besides those

>Brazil
>white

Nice try Miguel.

>cut her life to the pieces
was it his last resort?

>Well there was Hitler and his band of merry nazis gassing and killing everyone they could get their hands on in their camps.

yeah, sure, shlomo. that' totally happened

the eternal butthurt

Was the boyfriend black?

Fuggg u psygo XDDD

I remember reading those a while back, something about eating a lad's "peewees".

She was suffocated, no breathing.
He didn't give a fuck about cutting her arm bleeding.

Shit.

>On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick — bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

The crime didn't exactly happen in our country but some guy ran a private rubber business in Congo.
he did some stuff like forced labor of the native population, beatings, widespread killing, and frequent mutilation when the production quotas were not met. Around 10 million died.

This is pretty sick dude as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Rocco_Magnotta
guy killed his roomate then proceeded to send part of him around the world, i think he even posted a video of the crime on some gore site

oops, that link is in french here a english one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

subtle

He litteraly killed natives prostitutes who actually gives a fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders

Highway of tears is pretty spooky. Seems like the stuff of urban legends. There still not sure if it was one killer, or multiple.

>January 20th, 2017. Hillary Rodham Clinton is inaugurated as POTUS

Nothing at all we're a pretty peaceful country.