Is there a reason niggers are so loud?

Is there a reason niggers are so loud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgigHeFyN5g
youtube.com/watch?v=REPoVfN-Ij4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck niggers

filthy fucking niggers gonna nig

Evolutionary purposes of course. Gotta be loud when the masta asks you a question from across the field.

When the content of what you're saying is empty, scream in order to compensate?

It's like cap lock for retards.

yeah, they're black.

I don't know but sixty years after Brown vs. the School Board they shout in illiterate semi-English.

Their mouths are fucking huge, creates a giant acoustic chamber to project their voice more.

Stupid people think being loud is being right

they're talking farm animals. the fuck do you mean why are they loud? cows, horses, chickens -- all loud.

Their melanin allows them to shriek louder and hear all the spectrum of sound that the non-melinated can't even comprehend

>paid shillong to make us look bad.

Sup Forums is an accepting board of peace.

We love all.

CRUIZE CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO, racemixing is degenerate.

Fucking kek.

Jesus fucking Christ, you could fit Jupiter in that mouth.

because they're stupid.

Just like a dog they think barking loud will make them more powerful. In reality they're just a mutt yapping that needs to be put down.

>Is there a reason niggers are so loud?
inferiority complex & unable to restrain

im not a shill and these statistics speak for themselves.
Look at their crime rates and consider the fact they are still a small minority of the population

Children are also loud.

It's an intelligence treshold (not only affecting blacks).

You get to a point when you realize that you taking up 90% of the acoustic space, mostly with inchoherent dirvel is not what is best for everyone and that people of modest intelligence dispises you silently.

It's in their genes

Obvious

500 years in the US hasn't really changed them much at all

In the genes. Can't fix genes. Not yet, anyway

low impulse control and empathy, literally the same mechanism that means small children raise their voice a lot, they don't stop to consider their own actions or how they come across to others, they just do it when they feel like it, except children grow out of it

Just be glad you missed the 80s, when you couldn't go a day without seeing one of our melanated friends carrying a boombox on his shoulder blasting hip-hop at its maximum volume.

And now imagine this in a subway car.

nice qqqquads

Americans are loud.

THIS IS NOW AN OOGA BOOGA THREAD, POST YOUR RAREST OOGS

Not really

>It's like cap lock for retards.
underrated

genetics

If you talk quietly to people you love, you are closer to them. If you yell at people to get them to do things, you do not truly love them.

High testosterone and low stress hormones. It gives them really aggressive and impulsive behavior. I've read about this, you know.

Don't insult gorillas by comparing them to niggers. Gorillas are intelligent, friendly and civilised creatures.

They are putting speakers on the outside of their cars and blasting them down the road now.

There's not a whole lot of sound reverberation on plantations, so they evolved the ability to project their voices in environments with poor acoustics.

Americans are loub and obnoxious as fuck though.

One of leaked pics from the Leslie Jones hack.

And the slave owner wouldn't have to be loud or that slave to here them? The reality of sound propogation is somehow different or the slave owner than the field slave?

I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believed that. You pathetic faggots on this board are delusional as fuck, constantly self-reinforcing each other. This place is a cesspool of stupidity and TRUE degeneracy.

>inferiority complex & unable to restrain
Just like Sup Forums scum and all the pathetic losers of the alt-right, right?

same reason they walk in the middle of the road.
They are desperate for attention.

ever heard the term "small dogs bark the loudest" or "empty barrels make the most noice"?

really makes you think

Go back to cnn you english lit major cunt

Genius... /thread

Have you heard a chimp scream?. There you have your answer.

It's as if you don't understand jokes

>everybody leaving this low hanging fruit.

They're called jokes, you joyless gender studies major.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=tgigHeFyN5g

Being noisy and aggressive is a masculine trait and they are a lot less feminized than whites.

they havn't developed inside voices, i put this down to america being so open plan

Plain ignorance and a limited literary vocabulary.

Except I'm a 4th year med student at a top tier U.S. allopathic med school currently applying for surgical residency. Try again.

Yes it is. A space owner would have more money and therefore more tools at his disposal to increase the volume of his voice without the need to shout louder.

i.e. a rudimentary megaphone or any other device such as that

The perks of being rich means that you have more tools at your disposal.

Get rekt you racy wacy pussy

So you're a virtue-signaling beta cuck? I'm an astronaut billionaire, come at me bitch.

*a slave owner

The Colonel.
Keeping nigger mouths occupied since 1952

What do they call the doctor who graduates at the bottom of his class?

>Lying on a Mexican intellectual discussion forum

We've heard this before

and im a wendy's chef that makes 250k a year. i alos have a 9 inch dick. your point?

I'm a deep sea diver trillionaire what now, faggot?

Nothin personnell kid

a cuck who is wasting his time on a taiwanese basketweaving board

Do they even know what kings and queens are? Do they understand that a monarch traditionally is the most powerful person in a kingdom and as such

1. There can only be a very limited amount of them
2. If you have to ask people to help you become king, that person is very likely much more powerful than you are, therefore making your fake noble title worthless
3. If for some reason they do all become kangz and kweenz, the worth of the title would become pretty much zero. There is not enough gold on the world to make crowns for every negro. The words 'king' and 'queen' would just come to mean 'black man' and 'black woman' (and very probably in a derisive manner), so the whole situation would be the same as when they weren't kangz and kweenz

Not even a child can be this stupid. I literally cannot comprehend what they want to achieve with this absolute nonsense and how they would envision it

>Except I'm a 4th year med student at a top tier U.S. allopathic med school

Get fucked cracka boi. I am president of the USA mutha fucka fo eight years. Sheeeiiiy nigga some white boiz cant even count to 8 u kno wut Im sayin.

The less educated you are the more you rely on just yelling as loud as possible to get your way. Rather than content all they have to do is yell bullshit as loud as possible and make threats of violence.

Somehow that Gorilla looks in better shape than her.

No parents to teach them manners; they run in packs like animals.

You could not have worded your response in a more self entitled fuckface manner, even if you were drowning in a bowl of spaghetti.

You're loud

Why aren't you studying?

>What is Homo Erectus

This it is, fellow swede.

lack of written language

>Monkeys
duh

now crop in smiling thor cartoon where the shadow people are in the background. Or that faggot pepe if you must.

Because they are often dumb.
>tfw half black
>raised by white father in 100% white area

>meet other side of my family
>all raised in nig areas around nigs
>loud and obnoxious
>stupid as hell
>can't be reasoned with
>literally repeat slogans at the tip top of their voice when you try to debate them in politics
fucking niggers, man

They still do this on public transportation.

Children don't know how to control their tone or temper.

Gorillas are intelligent, harmless, and quiet.

Chimpanzees however . . .

GIMME MONAYYY

They do this with headphones though.

Im from Chicago, lots of nogs. They put the headphones barely in their ears, turn that shit up to max, and rap with their shit music.

I was on the brown line (99.99999% white train) and this sheboon was doing this. All the white people were staring at her. In her mind she was probably fighting white oppression when in reality she's just being an ignorant cunt.

The jungle is a loud place

>those numbers under Asian

Masterrace confirmed

Americans are in general are laud as fuck

Spaniards are the worst, they speak screaming

youtube.com/watch?v=REPoVfN-Ij4

>evolution is a myth

Underrated

No need to be so mad Jamal

What the hell are you talking about?

When do you ever have to put up with Spanish people???

>They are putting speakers on the outside of their cars and blasting them down the road now.

It's like niggers are evolving to become even more niggish.

>howlermonkeysinthetreetops.jpg

what happens if it rains?

nerver mind, niggers don't think that far ahead

Because they're worthless sacks of shit and they know it; it's the only way they can get attention.

This is what I came itt to say.

They believe winning an argument is getting the last word or intimidating the person into stopping talking... so they just escalate their volume while aggressively posturing. and gesticulating.

>bix related

I think you have a solid point. We should refer to them as Kangz and Kweenz ironically. Making it a derogatory term eventually.