HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Oh my

Why the gook proxy?

Can't rebuke the Duke.

Kekd my fucking ass off

He's a bad man

MAD MAN.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

No way

Im in the army stationed in Korea. Im on a guard shift browsing /pol all night.

We shitposters were so preoccupied with whether or not we could make memes real, we never stopped to think if we should.

North Korea invasion when fãm?

The stupid plant with his retarded wig will do anything and everything for some measly airtime.

This is unreal

This whole election is unreal

Holy fuck

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAH MEME MAGIC IS REAL

When you joined the Army, did you ask for the shittiest job they had?

General orders you fucking boot

North Korea will never do shit. They declare war on us all the time. Honestly if the US ever leaves Korea, then NK would completely level Seoul. They have the largest Special Forces group, artillery force, and submarine forces in the world. Idk if its good, but they can fire artillery at Seoul for 24 hours straight.

... most of my guard duty was at the barracks on a computer.

I did Air Defense and got the shittiest job in that branch.

And yeah they're posted on the wall in here. At least I'm awake.

GAS THE SANDERS

GENDER WARS NOW

Im at my fucking site sitting in a shack. Its my first week here too

How bout not talking to people outside of the line of duty, including digital communication. For shame.

Dude the war is ongoing. No peace treaty was signed.

so, he's not actually trying to win that nomination anymore, is he? he's given up on that.

They can but how many of them will actually detonate?

you do realize what he is doing, he is literally making us look bad. now if say that you browse Sup Forums people will think that you are grandwizard KKK tier. now in poland (almost) none browsers Sup Forums nor cares about them but if I were a burger I would be concerned.

B-b-but all those ROK propaganda movies makes it look like worst korea would completely level them!

youtube.com/watch?v=sCvIB3dpViU

We should withdraw. The last Samsung monitor I bought fucking died on me. I have had enough.

He has a pretty good youtube channel desu. He is like a Trump 2.0

DAVID DUKE 2020

this
DD is an agitator, a plant
nobody cared about him until trump started running and now he's pulling this meme shit

FALSE FLAG

wonde how much she paid him to post this

Duke has been around for ages my friend. If anything... Trump is just a Skim Milk version of the Wholesome Double D.

We are officially through he looking glass
Sup Forums is now influencing international politics on a scaled that the UN would be deeply concerned about.

I want to go back to my timeline...

He has been pretty active in the political scene. Even a mayor or something if im not remembering correctly

MEMELORD

i don't see why
>reddit has subreddits
>Sup Forums has boards
>not every redditor is a supremacist
>not every Sup Forumsack is a supremacist
if they do start to claim we're a hate group some backlash might be met
BOARD. OF. PEACE.

literally controlled opposition

Stop being a nigger

Yeah technically. But danger level isnt high according to brass

Like 6

North Korea is Best Korea

We honestly should.

How could he think this is a good idea? Like I'm sympathetic to pro-white policies but WTF?

General orders are for marines. He's in the army. A marine on duty has no friends. This faggot is in the army. He gets babied and his hand held when the gooks scare him.

WTF

>checks year

fair enough then

This. There's no way he would not see how much damage he does with shit like this.

goddamn
kek

I thought it was pretty clever too be honest. Hillary gassing Bernie is sure to play for any normie bernouts that decide to wander over.

The army has general orders too dumbass

State rep for Lousiana

501st?

The fire rises.

alr-right is a meme, a new way for libs to call us racists because the 500 other times they screamed it is played out.

the meme is fine, its not my problem, my problem is david duke.

Who do you think you're fooling, dumbass? The only reason I voted for Trump was DDs endorsement.

DAVID DUKE!

LOVE YOU BRO

Who cares about this subhuman garbage? He's just a prancing faggot who loves attention.

people like you are a minority, more people probably resigned from voting trump because of his endorsement then decided to do such.

This guy is a retard and/or a double agent

>twitter.com/drdavidduke

He knows the (((shitstorm))) this will ensue right?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Who cares about this subhuman garbage? He's just a prancing faggot who loves attention.
nobody other than the stormkike shills ITT

>tfw politicians are now using memes

Dope. I'll join you soon m8

Yeah, but it's the army. It's just a shit tier version of the marine corps. Every knows marines are better. The army has fsggots like Chelsea manning and that cunt jessica lynch who got abducted and raped for having a..... DIRTY WEAPON. Marines are known for throwing puppies off cliffs and pissing on dead Doon coons. Clearly the marines are a better fighting force.

Duke gets paid by Hillary to smear Trump

its obvious at this point

>bernie
>actually jewish american
>getting gased by killary (who hates israel, blacks, etc)
>a fucking grand wizard of the kkk telling people this

Bernouts and moderates turned.

>muh plant

When the liberal kike media is ALREADY calling Trump worse than Hitler for months, Duke jumping into the bandwagon is pretty much nothing.

this man has no dick

CANT REBUKE THE DUKE
youtube.com/watch?v=NXjopOSd-as

ALEX (((JONES))) BTFO

T. CTR shill with no idea what David Duke is about. Fuck off

Can we just Disavow David Duke.

The guy isn't counter culture and actually believes we are really racist. I feel bad for the guy. He's as much a dinosaur as Hillary at this point.

>twitter.com/drdavidduke
Sander is a kike Btw

No.

What did she mean by this?

We have general orders too you retard. And I think you've mistaken me for Coast Guard Reserve. The worst branch of them all

Nice try OPSEC

Hope to see you breh

>muh jooos

What did he mean by this?

T. false flagging CTR.

The fire rises brothers!

That was her plan all along.

DavidDuke and Don Black are FBI spies for the past 15 years.

She started this Alt-Right dogshit so she can later dodge debates with Trump saying she wont debate with a man who is supported by racists.

Also they will use Don Black and David Duke to support Trump and all the news will be all about that.

absolute fucking madman

>this thread after I just watched him expose Alex Jones last night

David Duke is literally batman. Our fucking hero.

Well that's not helping

OY VEY!!!

You're literally being a nigger neglecting your duties as a sentry to shit post on Sup Forums

How bout you do your fucking job you peice of shit before you get someone else hurt

What about them?

Honestly Duke is hurting Trumps campaign. I believe he is a plant

cant jewd the duke

Its good though. Besides /pol, nobody knows Duke.

Mos? 0351 here.

If you can dream it, you can craft it.

He's a Democrat anyway who endorsed Hillary.

He's awesome.

Lol loser. How's life at the hump? Getting your dick wet from the juicy girls at 7 club?

>Duke jumping into the bandwagon is pretty much nothing.
nah he knew his retarded statement praising Trump has been used by MSM as ammo since Republican primaries. All he has done is HURT Trump's movement and legitimacy. He is a piece of shit

>Sup Forums is satire
This meme needs to die.

Duke rally when

Trumps best bet is to back the fuck away PDQ. I don't know how you storm fags even think he can be elected if he doesn't do that.