Tfw your openly gay professor spends more time bashing trump and telling us about how reality has a liberal bias than...

>tfw your openly gay professor spends more time bashing trump and telling us about how reality has a liberal bias than he does teaching
>tfw i can't say anything cause I need to maintain that 4.0 and can't risk anything

Why do right wingers always have to bite their tongues? Why can liberals openly mock right wingers without consequence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7sEdwmfUeY
usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=tgigHeFyN5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because liberalism is the hip, new thing, that actually isn't new at all.

Shut up you nazi goy

Politely file a complaint at the Dean of Whatever's office. Don't cause a huge ruckus, just say that you're paying for classtime spent covering the subject material, not generalizations and election news. Don't say what side you are on; only specifically say that you would like to leave politics at the door and focus on the class.

You go to wwu don't you op?

/thread

I did this to my nigger marketing professor.

File s complaint and say he's flirting with you and you don't feel comfortable in his class

you can report him and inform the school anonymously that you have multiple bids of this happening entire classes spent talking politics in a non poltics based class and will upload to live leaks and other places and post links to it all over the web if they dont tell him to do his job

you didnt pay for a liberal arts class.... unless its a liberal arts class in which case your a faggot with poor reading comprehension

vids

Brooklyn College

Talk to him privately at some point and instead of saying the reason is you're conservative, say "Dude, I don't care about Trump. We all know he's a clown. I want to LEARN man, can you please stay on topic?"

/thread

record him and post it here

>going to college
You have only yourself to blame.

Think of what Plato would say to you right now. What would Plato say to ANY student using modern "University" as his pillar of understanding?

Go on, answer the question. It's a fun exercise.

Seduce him first, suck his cock then redpill him in private.

It works.

The solution is simple, Call him out on his bullshit, then bitch to the administration that he is pushing his political beliefs instead of doing his fucking job. I had a public speaking teacher who did that, so for my last speech I did an entire piece on how Nazi Germany helped the world by advancing the sciences. She gave me a 0 on the speech and I complained to the administration. She got fired and I got a 100 in the class.

HIS NAME
HIS ADDRESS
>you're welcome

I feel this. I have an insanly left ethics teacher who often uses right bashing as examples for situations. Idk if i can file a complaint about it or not, but if it keeps going I probably will

Haha, brilliant.

>tfw geography teacher in britibong collard spends more time bashing Muslims and showing us breitbart articles than teaching us geography
He's been doing this for decades and he's near he's retiring so he's just stopped giving any fucks
>failed geography and I'm not even mad

Subversion begins in higher education

>collard
Meant to say college.

oh shut the fuck up you retard. i can absolutely guarantee this didn't happen, you're a cuck making shit up to get (OP)s as usual.

>tfw i can't say anything cause I need to maintain that 4.0 and can't risk anything
You are just a pussy. If you cared about your education you would meet him during his office hours and explain that you are paying $X for his course and feel you are just getting his political views and not course content that should prepare you for other course/the real world.

If he is rude or dismissive or continues on, meet with the dean and discuss the matter.

This isn't about you being triggered because you are exposed to alternate ideas, it is about you being a paying student who is being fleeced by an unprofessional prof who forgets why he is being paid.

Or you can keep your mouth shut and complain about it online, which seems the course of action for most losers on Sup Forums.

Damn, this guy teaches ethics too, where do you go to school?

>you didnt pay for a liberal arts class.... unless its a liberal arts class in which case your a faggot with poor reading comprehension
lol and this too

Jesus fucking christ man up you pussy. There's this thing called freedom of speech, perhaps you've heard of it.

West Virginia. Hby

This.

Also, the reason liberals can get away with blasting their opinions everywhere is because most people just ignore them.

Unsolicited political opinions are NEVER helpful to your side.

Be an alpha and keep your thoughts to yourself.

Quietly file the complaint.

>dad went to engineering college back in the day (like 48 years ago now)
>had indian migrant teacher
>knew his shit but they COULD NOT UNDERSTAND A WORD HE SAID
>everyone else was too pussy to complain
>my dad complains
>they fired the Indian and hired a brit

Multi kulti BTFO

But nah my dad felt bad. He knee the language and had the engineering and teaching knowledge, just had a shit accent.

That sucks I really feel for you OP. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. Well, I sort-of can, since it's pretty much like that in my office.

Just look at it this way - you're gaining valuable experience in biting your tongue (actually a necessary job skill) and you'll be out of there sooner than you know it. You always have your internet friends to bitch to.

This is a great idea.

>have to maintain that 4.0
Cuck nerd

Except I would like to keep my grade, last time I did called the teacher out in high school they went insanly hard on me and the school wouldn't do anything about it. So i don't feel like risking that

Pluto would probably say;
Πάρτε μια NEET δουλειά.

>reality has a liberal bias
Explain this to me, because it seems the opposite of the reality I experience.

You're considering reporting your teacher to the administration because his left wing ideology hurts your feelings? Do you not realize how ridiculous that is?
You're no different than a social justice warrior.

>high school
shut the fuck up retard.

Well you're in a worthless degree anyway if you have a 4.0 and a gay teacher.

Liberals believe in the whig interpretation of history; that history is a constant story of improvement. Then they go one step further and go post modernist, which interprets history as a narrative to be controlled rather than a sequence of events, facts, etc. Etc.

So they literally believe in making shit up and altering the past to suit their needs

If you are in liberal arts having a 4.0 doesn't mean shit

its about being connected and selling yourself

you are in the wrong field as a cuckservative

I'm getting a degree in physics, the school made me take this philosophy class

Go over his head. Record it and give it to his superiors with a notation about how this isn't "higher" education it's a waste of time and not what you paid for.

>philosophy class
Now this post is more relevant than ever.

What Would Plato Do?

remember to be anonymously, or they will know you are right winger and will punish you for it, only a non-liberal wants to be educated

If you're in physics and have a 4.0 you're either a super genius or your school is worthless. or maybe you're a freshman.

This desu. As liberal as colleges are if you threaten their dosh they listen.

You do realize just how much college courses cost do you?

college courses cost as much as you are willing to pay, goy. stop going to uni, go to community college, stop being a worthless animal lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=m7sEdwmfUeY

Are you that guy from San Francisco that posted about a month back? Posted that recording of the limp writes faggot

>You're considering reporting your teacher to the administration because his left wing ideology hurts your feelings? Do you not realize how ridiculous that is?
>You're no different than a social justice warrior.
Obviously OP wouldn't complain if the prof went on about how great Trump was and pissed all the SJWs off. So yes, it's more about him being triggered.

That said, university courses are expensive and if I were getting this nonsense in a STEM course I would complain to the prof then the dean.

No point in jumping the chain-of-command and circumventing the prof, that is just immature and emotional. I'd talk to the prof and depending on his response/actions I would then go to the dean.

>fraternity being bashed because a girl was "raped" even though she consented and was sober
>literally the nicest guys on campus who always let me and my friends in to parties despite not being the coolest
>always have a few laughs with them
>write an anonymous note stating how the girl is batshit crazy and consented to it
>track my hand writing to me
>possibly have to testify in court
>these guys are my fucking bros and I probably will do it
>get shunned at almost every lecture hall im at
>feminist business professor (who fucking got fired from her job as a financial analyst) calls me a bigot to my face
>snap and say the girl is a whore
>fucking academic probation

Learn from my mistakes family, just keep your mouth shut and pray nothing happens to you

>it is about you being a paying student who is being fleeced by an unprofessional prof who forgets why he is being paid.

100% CORRECT

If students thought of college/University as a purchase, a service they have bought, rather than a right supplied by the state (which is literally an incorrect interpretation), they would have far more power.

yes accounting and petro engineering are the only fields worth it.

don't be a retard, anything else is low paying and based on muh feels

STEM is the biggest meme ever

I am going to a community college. And its still retardedly expensive

Sounds to me like turning the enemy's tactics against them.
>The Soviets have nukes, if we don't get rid of ours we're no better than them!
>The Nazis have tanks, we're stooping to their level by using tanks!
>the Saracens use horses so all our soldiers should walk, otherwise we're no different!
>Ugg have rock! Kragg not use rock! Kragg likey moral highground!

define expensive, kid.

where i live, based TX of course, comm college is $2000 for 15 credit hours compared to UTArlington's $6000, class for class (so, calc 1, ochem 1, cell bio 1, music appreciation)

>assimilate or fucking leave.

your faggot of a country has no business having foreigners teach.

England is for the English

America has the excuse of MuhMixingPot.gif but shitskins need to assimilate with an american accent English speaking small government loving non-kike.

fucking foreigners man. maybe Hitler was actually right.

You did the right thing. Fuck universities and everyone in them.

>Kragg likey moral highground!

Use their own language against them.
Say hearing about Trump is always so unsettling and triggering.

How small is your college that everyone knows you wrote some shitty letter?

What happened

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Repost this in every thread (((((especially shill threads))))) to maximize out potential voting power.

LETS GUARANTEE A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

Great idea say he came on to you.

screencap this mofo
>i'm on my phone

youtube.com/watch?v=tgigHeFyN5g

I live around Austin and take courses from the Tech satellites. courses are 400$ ish + cost of textbook. If you take an online course its 500-600. Believe you me, I want to get as far away from Faggotopolis as possible but this is where my family and friends are as well as where its easiest to find decent work.

LOL at all you pathetic cucks

"wahhh, why do liberals get to speak their mind when we can't"

Maybe if you weren't such pathetic baby cucks you could speak your mind. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say because you guys are, literally, retarded.

That's why Sup Forums even exists. It's a containment board. Specifically designed to draw you away from the rest of the website so you only infect this one board, this one cesspool of retarded true degeneracy.

This is a great idea. No sarcasm, this is exactly what you should do.

t. academic

business lawfag here, my dude

>Why do right wingers always have to bite their tongues? Why can liberals openly mock right wingers without consequence?
Because they are the dominant faction. That is why they can beat Bernie and Trump supporters while only Berners and Trumpets are considered violent. That is the way hierarchy works, and those with unearned privilege are the most vioolent in defence of it.

Because left wingers don't actually respect others opinions. They just say they do.

Right wingers say fuck your opinion, but still respect it

Should have typed it or written it from snipped magazines.

Done

savage!
>ty

Stop giving in

Smartly BTFO him

Nah I kind of regret it, My dad was happy I stood my ground but If I keep it up I could have to pay a fine
Its a big ten school (not saying which one for privacy reasons), The reason why the letter was so big was because my professor was so into this whole investigation and when she found out about it she told her favorite students which made it spread like wild fire, Im kinda over reacting I was shunned at every thing but got some pretty weird glares from SJWs and feminists, Some staring at me and some saying how Im wrong and all that shit. The university doesnt really know but the college of business where I go to knows.

literally the most over saturated white collar profession at the moment.

people are literally sueing the schools they graduated from because they can't find any jobs

I thought I would type it but I always remembered My father telling me hand written notes have more impact on people. Snipped magazines (even though effective) would make me look autistic

why handwrite a letter when you can just type it up?

wow an entire fucking FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS
what a fucking cuck you are. I would kill for $400 classes. and your textbooks? get 'em off chegg, nigger. dude are you fucking me in the ass right now.

Not everyone can be as jewish as you

Ask him why he's so gay for Donald.

Surely a man of his background has enough confidence in his ideals to make the judgment call and not go about it like a blow hard.

>Would not shake hand at graduation.

>Why do right wingers always have to bite their tongues? Why can liberals openly mock right wingers without consequence?

Dude, don't just take it. Go to your dean and complain that you aren't getting the education you're supposed to be getting for your money, you're getting political indoctrination. They get away with this because everyone just takes it. Your teacher is expendable and your tuition is more important than his position. He's easily replaceable.

>not getting a trade

Plebs

Tfw
>Debt free
>Job that will never go away, in a field that is always growing (IT)
>making 21/hr at 20 years old
>Company mandated raise after a year to 25/hr

Meanwhile my friends who went to college right after high school have either failed out of their STEM degrees and switched to liberal arts type shit or still have at least 3 to 4 years till they make my level of money now.

lmao are you completely ignorant to reality? he posited a completely reasonable scenario. you clearly have never been to a college campus in the last 10 years. i had this same thing happen to me except the professor was far-right and would play alex jones/michael savage videos in class (the class was english composition 101)

Shit happened like this in my English 100 class that i was forced to take. Ended up with nu-male bashing Trump and talking about his life story.

My anthropology 100 class though, it's nice having a conservative professor by far my favorite class from the "core" shit i have to take. Talks alot about the differences between gender culture and other stuff. Repeatedly saying "there is only 2 genders, just the two". just didnt agree with the whole muslim/nun comparison. Feels good being a conservative province

/blogpost end

see

>Why do right wingers bite their tongues?
Because if you're afraid to say it in public, it's because somewhere deep down you know it's a shitty/wrong thing to say. Prove me wrong, cuckservatives.

How does it feel to be a LITERAL cuckold? That's right, your professor word-rapes you every day, and you have no choice but to take it like an obedient little white boi.

literally a matter of renting your shit from chegg dot com you fucking moron. bitching about $400 classes, i swear to god i hope your courses shoot up to $1000 per class next semester you piece of shit. get a goddamn job or shut the hell up.

Was it at yale? I have a friend there and I recall her talking about some rape shit.

>hist prof started this shit second day of class
>said a "trump cry baby" will probably leave because he's saying that "trump thinks white people are stupid"
>left class cause there was 15 minutes left
>he only actually talked history for like a half hour in a 75 minute class
>too late to drop the class
>wore my trump hat the next class
>he actually talked history for the majority of that class
>tfw 3.4 gpa so I can talk in class

Thanks user. I had been putting off going to the DMV. Didn't know you can register online!

>tfw in the most redpilled major in the most redpilled state

>be in college back in 2002/20004
>in Madison, WI, no less
>taking required math course
>teaching assistant running hte course somehow ends up ranting about Bush and US foreign policy
>also happened in my italian 301 class

I mean what the fuck? I don't expect instructors to stay on topic all of the itme but how in thehell do they think they're entitled to this? I"m a teacher myself now and i was so explicit in converying my political opinions to a room full of students I'd be disciplined before the week ended.

>say something
>get fired, banned from university, false rape claims are made towards you, might get arrested in countries with hate speech (which is not defined) laws

Yeah, surely it is because deep down i feel it is wrong.

Low energy bait desu, still made me reply. 3/10

Big ten m8

He prob thinks big 10 means top 10 schools

probably

>huskers
>rutgers
>OU
>Penn State

Those colleges literally have some of the craziest chicks in existence congregating in one area.

But fuck if they aren't some of the hottest.
For a state so ugly, huskers women are pretty foine. seen some of the cutest redheads there in the land