Why is masculinity so fragile?

Why is masculinity so fragile? m.youtube.com/watch?v=xK2EOnDCn2M

Because your either always proving yourself or your a bitch. Very fine line

Because some people have standards

This is a faggot, America. Not a masculine person. I should know, I live in cuckland.

>Makeup is Masculine
Nah, you're a faggot if you wear makeup.

Masculinity is great. part of being masculine is being comfortable with your ugly as fuck face and working on the things you can change.

>feminine males are less accepted than manly womanz
It shouldn't be socially acceptable to be a masculine female. motherly women are the best women. they shouldn't try to be fathers.

>I was placed in a gender role waaahh
you're a faggot, so you can't talk about masculinity.

>do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone
you being a tranny is degenerate and hurts society but we let you do that. I am going to preach gender roles being a good thing. because they help society and people are generally happier when they conform to the gender roles that have been around for fucking ever.

Jesus christ

Notice how all """men""" who bitch about masculinity are always unmasculine.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Fuck this guy looks like a giant faggot, i'm not even going to watch that

Notice how all women who bitch about body shaming are all ugly slobs.

Jesus. There are those who take it up the butt and love it and then there's this... Hunk faggots need to take more control of their community.

This user knows his shit

Faggot genocide when?

Funny how men who complain about masculinity are usually gay or very effeminate. What they're saying is basically "I got picked on for acting like an annoying fag in school, stop being mean to me!"

If anything is fragile it's the faggot in the video

major cuck

estrogen in the water supply

If you want to put your penis in a vagina be masculine
If you want to be dominant be masculine
If you want to be seen as an authority be masculine

If you don't, then be a faggot or whatever, I think is ok, more weak men sounds like less competence in every aspect of life

I liked your comment user.

> masculinity is so fragile
> says the guy desperately trying to act feminine

I hate people who move their jaw sideways when talking.

>omg what do you mean men can't wear make up? you can totally wear make up!

not if you want to get laid you fucking spastic faggot

I think it is less that masculinity is fragile as it is a very quick process from going from one thing to another in the hopes of getting pussy.

Men are extremely fast adapters to what does and doesnt get you some pussy. In this case, these guys are told through indoctrination and stupid females that they should be that way so they can get a woman. The flaw in this strategy is that women actually have no idea wtf they really want and always end up wanting the opposite of what they say. Thus they trap themselves in this situation thinking it will get them pussy but keep listening instead of stopping. It is like after making a bad investment they want to keep going hoping it pays off instead of cutting their losses. I know a few people like OP post and that is what it always boils down too. Trying to get some but listened to women instead of men who get pussy all the time.

if you want to know how to catch a fish, ask a fisherman

Exactly

I hate these suburbanite pozzed zogs

ha ha faggot

Men could wear makeup, sure, but you simply can't highlight features that women generally find attractive in men. You can't draw yourself to look bigger and muscular. You could draw some stubble or beard, but c'mon now that's just bullshit.

To me this "fragile masculinity" meme is just manipulative bullshit to stop men from enjoying themselves. As if there's something wrong with a guy or he's somehow faulty if he doesn't want to paint his face to look like Beyonce or something.

>do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone

But it does hurt someone, it hurts ME!

Stop marginalizing me!

i would chokeslam that faggot

this. also it says alot about the beta in the video that he can't live up to normal standards of humanity so he blames society even though he's the one being a fragile bitch and contributing to society's downfall.

We can sit here and talk about politics all day, but when it comes to shit like this i think we all agree.