Is it true that Sup Forums is anti-abortion, anti-immigration, anti-women, anti-trans, anti-hillary, anti-semitic...

Is it true that Sup Forums is anti-abortion, anti-immigration, anti-women, anti-trans, anti-hillary, anti-semitic, anti-free speech, anti-democracy, anti-censorship?

No, it's people who are too young to vote spouting political memes.

how awful, try reddit down the hall

Sup Forums isn't one person
We all have different beliefs here
Some pray to god others to kek

Personally I am anti-abortion, anti-immigration, anti-hillary, anti-censorship, but many here disagree with me and call me a shitposting moron

no, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, no, no, yes

you're trying to paint millions of people in one group
this board has no set ideology or belief system

yes, we're also in favor of letting people deny service to baby killers, niggers, cunts, cunt wannabes, cunts, kikes, kikes, kikes and kikes

We're a secular board of peace.

Phone him up and ask him. He usually gets in from a hard day hacking at about half 5.

"anti-free speech" are you fucking high?

Being able to openly express our opinions is why people like coming here. All opinions are welcome.

"All opinions are welcome."

yeaah.. no.

No, Sup Forums isn't one person.
I myself
>pro abortion
>anti immigration
>trans is a mental illness
>anti Hillary
>Jews in Israel don't bother me.
>free speech unless it promotes marxism
>Democracy doesn't mean much.
>anti censorship.

Who is this Sup Forums madman? He must be stopped!

No Sup Forums is the board of peace, don't generalize us over the opinions of a few radical posters.

>we disagree with these opinions
>this means they're not welcome
I hope this is bait

no one prevents you from having these opinions on this board
we don't ban people for having these opinions

we just disagree with them

the idea that this means they aren't welcome is baffling

>pro abortion
LOL YOU ATHEIST CuCK, PRAISE JESUS YA LIBRUH FAGGET
>Jews in Israel don't bother me.
JIDF PLEASE GO, 0.5 SHEKELS HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT

for chan isnt left or right, liberal or authoritian, pro this or anti that.
Sup Forums is a huge clusterfuck of oppinions, information and shitposts. the only thing we can agree on here is that censorship is shit, everything else is pure chaos

and thats what makes it so great, you get to see stuff from all possible point of views and thus get a new insight wether the point of view agrees with yours or not

>anti-abortion
no
>anti-immigration
yes
>anti-women
no but we should be fair about issues related to this
>anti-trans
no but we should be fair about issues related to this
>anti-hillary
yea
>anti-semitic
probably by mainstream standards but i don't buy into the memes as hard as some others
>anti-free speech, anti-democracy, anti-censorship
wtf how do you be all 3 of these at once?
anyway
>anti-free speech
no
>anti-democracy
no but we should keep measures in place that are immune or hard to change by democratic means, like the constitution
>anti-censorship
yes

Its not antisemitic. there are many jews here and people who support the state of israel.

No yeah. Just because cucks and lefties can't defend their views when challenged, doesn't mean we're rejecting them out of hand. It just means their views are incorrect.

We must put an end to Mr. Sup Forums!

Me personally:
>pro-abortion
>anti-illegal-immigration
>raise H1B Visa minimum payment to 90k instead of 40k so we bring in the best people for the best jobs, instead of our current system of replacing entry level 50k-60k jobs with foreigners to save money.
>women are already equals
>anti-trans
>anti-hillary
>anti-1% political control (mostly jews)
>pro-free speach
>anti-crony democracy (lobbying is bribery and should be illegal)
>anti-censorship in 18+ areas such as this

Post it, Estonia.

This

#notallpolacks
rly made me think

>When you see a fellow Baltic shitposting

>it's a Sup Forums pretends not to be a hivemind episode

Replace and with or and you got yourself a stew going

Sup Forums on hulle täis jah, OP

> Unless it promotes Marxism
Laughing at people for being retards is not denying there free speech.

Sup Forums is satire of course

>anti-abortion
anything that prevents single mothers is fine by me
>anti-immigration
yes, by virtue of wanting to come to another country, you're coming from a country you consider worse, and need to fuck off back there before you shit up this one
>anti-women
only most of them, but then again most men are retards too
>anti-trans
I mostly just feel sorry for them, they'd probably be happier if people went back to ignoring them rather than liberals shining a spotlight on them
>anti-hillary
now thats a yes
>anti-semitic
not all jews are behind conspiracies, but most conspiracies have a jew behind them
>anti-free speech, anti-democracy, anti-censorship
u fuckin wot m8, 4channers want to be able to say nigger on the internet as much as they like

Sup Forums is a hivemind, and we all ironically support The Hilreich

>generalizing an entire board

Wow what a bigot

Hello, it's 2016!!

Sup Forums is the board of peace

>anti-abortion
Depends on the term, the situation and the outcome. Overall I'm for it, but not as a means of Birth Control.

>anti-immigration
Controlled, legal immigration is fine. Mass, illegal immigration is not.

>anti-women
Only when they're anti-men, which seems to be a lot these days.

>anti-trans
There's not enough evidence either way to support transitioning is a viable treatment that works. I want a world that searches for a solution rather than accepting an easy answer

>anti-hillary
Yes

>anti-semitic
No. I'm a Jew.

>anti-free speech
No. I want everyone and anyone to voice their opinions. Only if their words actively encourage physical aggression should it be stopped (real hate-speech)

>anti-democracy
Depends on what democracy were talking about, doesn't it?

>anti-censorship
Censorship is bad. Don't do it. It makes people ignorant

Sup Forums is not one person.

Personally I'm fine with abortions, even if it might be immoral.

I mean we do have a form of hivemind but you can hardly accuse this place of being a hugbox when we tolerate paid shills and floods of morons with no political knowledge along with floods of those with differing opinions who do have some political knowledge

Nice b8

we arent anti free speech and you totally forgot niggers in that list of anti's

>anti-abortion
No, Sup Forums supports black abortions
>anti-immigration
Yes.
>anti-women
Yes and no, Sup Forums supports traditional female role, but a lot of people fear all women have been corrupted by feminism.
>anti-trans
Yes.
>anti-hillary
Yes.
>anti-semitic
Yes.
>anti-free speech
No.
>anti-democracy
We're half Nazis, half libertarians. I'd say 50-50.
>anti-censorship
Yes.

>anti-free speech
>anti-censorship
are you retarded?

Nazis isn't as big a portion as it used to be, its probably around 30% now

we have a lot more traditionalists and conservatives now than we used to

>anti-abortion
yes, but some will argue that black kids should be aborted

>anti-immigration
only if the immigrants are slavs or shitskins (east and southeast asians are not shitskins)

>anti-women
no

>anti-trans
yes

>anti-hillary
yes

>anti-semitic
to a degree

>anti-free speech
no

>anti-democracy
no

>anti-censorship?
yes

Yes, but we are staunch Hillary supporters here. Heil Hitler.

dont let this thread die, i need more (You)'s

>No, it's people who are too young to vote

THIS

The only thing I know for sure is that Sup Forums is a single hive-mind that all believe whatever the MSM says we do. So if they say we're racists or anti-women then I guess we are.

>anti-abortion
Don't care
>anti-immigration
Only uncontrolled illegal immigration
>anti-women
No
>anti-trans
Don't care as long as I don't have to fuck them
>anti-hillary
Yes
>anti-semitic
Only for the memes
>anti-free speech
No
>anti-democracy
No
>anti-censorship
Yes

your freedom of expression is getting in the way of others freedom of expression, suck it.

I am strongly pro-abortion as it is a means to have a modern day eugenics program

no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
>Sup Forums is one person

A lot of people here are actually pro Hillary. She will keep blacks in welfare. A lot are also pro abortion because they know that most blacks and poor people get abortions.

I can't tell, Sup Forums is full of trap lovers now

>now

>Anyone who has a different opinion than me is a child

Good one faggot

Nice edgy story you fuckin faggot

Sup Forums is satire, is satire is satire is satire

More than it ever was, yes. Now they have Fucking weird terms like boi pucci or some shit

>pointing out flaws of democracy means you're hitler who wants a tyrant to rule over the world

When will this die? Democracy has flaws. Everything has flaws. That doesn't mean I hate democracy or want it gone.

>now

CNN pls go.

This. To dismiss whatever intelligent discussion sometimes spawns from here because there's some dude posting swastikas and saying they hate black people is stupid. This site can be likened to facebook in a way. There're people that have intelligent discussions on facebook (rarely), and there are people who shitpost and are openly and obviously racist. Does that mean the world should forsake Facebook? No, in fact everyone still uses it because it is a PLATFORM (though more restrictive than Sup Forums). Sup Forums is a fucking platform. No opinion is forbidden and if every single poster on Sup Forums wanted to shill for Jill Stein or Hillary tomorrow, nothing would stop them. Anyone is welcome to come by and state their opinions. They'll be met with agreement, counter-arguments, shitposting, or all three.

Sup Forums is a lot of things, but I assume you mean Sup Forums.

>Anti-abortion
I'd say it's about 50/50 in that.

>Anti immigration
yes.

>Anti women
No. Anti feminist. Though I suppose r9k does leak in sometimes.

>anti trans
yes

>antisemitic
yes.

>anti free speech
Very much no.

>anti democracy
There are some elements who are, yes.

>anti censorship
yes.

anti-abortion
maybe
anti-immigration
yes
anti-women
no
anti-trans
yes
anti-hillary
yes
anti-semitic
no
anti-free speech
definitely 100% not
anti-democracy
no
anti-censorship
definitely

Sup Forums isn't a hugbox, it's an echo chamber

anyone who points out any of trumps many flaws is immediately flooded with shill accusations.

but both candidates are shit. its most probably a theatreplay with the establishment acting like they are against trump so the self proclaimed redpilled people support him for finally caring for the own country first while discrediting clinton for being a devils worshipper which does "dummy"-child sacrifices (which she apparently really does) and killing everyone in her way (which also seems to be the cas) or her being physically and mentally ill (at least physically is right, mentally she at least seems to zone out quite a bit when too much is going on like a small epileptic seizure without the twitching. cant say how sane she still is as all politicians seem to be drawn towards insanity). while the hillary supporters claim to be the voice of reason and being all for equality and shit while trumpsupporters and trump are racists idiots shouting around stuff which sounds good (at least the idiot that shout around stuff is right).
trump only has going for him that there is the tiny off chance of him actually not being part of it all, but i doubt it really