Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/08/country-that-used-to-exist.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger and lack of sunscreen

they tried to copy peru

Not enough white migration.

Too many blacks.

Marxist agitators in the UK wanted to undermine British power and supported the instalment of their favourite marxist nigger of the bunch. Lefty fuckwits in the UK followed because they really believed that "black majority rule" was somehow going to benefit Rhodesia.

Surprise, surprise, Mugape turned out to be a violent corrupt marxist who drove the country into the ground.

Not enough white people.

The world vs them

They were forsaken by the crown.

Niggers took the throne left by the brits when they left.

A nigger run Africa turned into a death trap for any white.

The whites put up a fight however.

they didnt ethnicly cleanse the place.

Its the only reason Israel still exists and Rhodesia doesnt. They razer over 300 villages and displace >80% of the arabs so they were only a minority of 10% at the time. Arabs did their best but only grew to ~20%.

If Rhodesia did the same and just uprooted all the blacks they would still have their country.
Maybe not PC, but you know im right.

They relaxed around blacks.

Why did he shoot him?

(((United Kingdom)))

What's the webm from?

BEADY

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q

Everyone turned their backs on them

For being a thieving nigger

I believe it was a documentary called Africa Addio, it's a high level redpill just be aware

The US and UK conspired against them because the US is a major food exporter.

TL:DR JEWS

I have burger education. WTF Is Rhodesia and why should we care faggots

Molbug's pieces on Rhodesia are the best stuff ever. I got a speech synthesizer plugin to read them out in a robotic sounding girl's voice whilst playing Doom 2 all the past month.

This is the best one unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/08/country-that-used-to-exist.html

It's so fucking tragic.

See

If anyone wants a good book on the Rhodesian bush war I recommend you read Fireforce. It's a first hand account of life in the RLI

>italian redpill

Their Italian passports saved them from being executed. They were also shot at during a low altitude flight.

These guys are the real deal.

International boycott and foreign-funded Marxist terrorists. Either of those could've be fine on their own, but both at the same time proved too much for even the Rhodesians, who eventually caved into the UK's demands. Then they held general elections where the Rhodesians elected a mixed-race government under the reasonable enough black PM Muzorewa, but the UK would have nothing of the people deciding for themselves, so they annexed Rhodesia and forced a re-election. Mugabe had his goons intimidate the populace into voting for him, got elected while the bleeding hearts in the West clapped for "democracy and majority rule, racism is over". Then it went to shit.

EYED

niggerism

Too few whites, too many blacks, the collapse of the Portuguese Empire and the eventual weakening of South Africa's support all conspired to doom Rhodesia, as well as the capitulation of the British and American governments to the Third World and universal moralism.

They told the British to go fuck themselves and then all the commonwealth dominions turned on them

Because you're next burger.

Can you tell me more about the pic bong? Did they all become friends?

I think that the baseball bat held by the guy on the right says otherwise.