Daily reminder that holocaust is real and it happened without any sort of discussion possible

Daily reminder that holocaust is real and it happened without any sort of discussion possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

rodoh.info/forum/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
google.pt/search?q=ashes and bone fragments treblinka&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3ubWEwN_OAhXJMhoKHVwoBPQQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/28-tecoar-long.pdf
dictionary.com/browse/final
youtube.com/watch?v=5H26B01SbC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You made this thread yesterday. Those ashes are fake, nigga.

You wanna put a show on for CNN and BBC? Go full tinfoil and plant some redpills?

I'm going to make this post every time a holocaust thread comes up.

I spent about 2 hours yesterday reading some holocaust debate forums and holocaust related websites.

It's a complete rabbit hole and you could spend your entire life researching this shit and it would still look vague and unclear.

rodoh.info/forum/
This is the premier holocaust debate forum I guess.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
This is a blog by some of the most prominent holocaust believers that supposedly debunk holocaust denier shit

BUT THERE ARE ALSO HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST BOOKS THAT ATTEMPT TO DEBUNK THEIR FUCKING BLOGS
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
>Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Thomas Kues: The “Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt”—An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious “Evidence,” Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the “Holocaust Controversies” Bloggers
A literal book debunking holocaust BLOGGER believer arguments... and its 1396 pages long. And there are even believer blog posts and arguments against that book as well.

Don't bother with this shit OP. Holocaust revisionism and research is a rabbit hole that you will never get out of.

What's a good book to read that exposes the halohoax

You are going to say this is jewish inventions too?

>Those ashes are fake, nigga.
says who?

Holocaust 2.0 will be muslims instead of jews.

Why are you intentionally lying?

treblinka didn't had ovens.

>no bone fragments

Why are you lying again?

google.pt/search?q=ashes and bone fragments treblinka&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3ubWEwN_OAhXJMhoKHVwoBPQQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1

Says me. Fake wasn't the right term though tbf. It's a misrepresentation. Fake facts. There are real ashes in there, but they're from resistance fighters there were massacred nearby, not jews, and they're mostly soil and compost anyway - not even ashes. Certainly not 17 fucking tons worth.

>Says me
lol

> Fake facts.
lol

>There are real ashes in there, but they're from resistance fighters there were massacred nearby,
source on this? Let me gues, your fee fees?

What is that pic even trying to say?

Two of my grate-grandparents died in the Holocaust and all their extended family who stayed in germany. I find it difficult to not believe in the Holocaust desu senpai.

that pictures that are presented as people who are being starved in concentration camps are actually dying of typhus
typhus is spread by lice, which zyklon B was used to kill

>lol
you gotta go

It's common knowledge that hundreds of thousands of people died of hunger and disease in german concentration camps and ghettos. Actually, it was one of the solutions to the "jewish question".

hi nationalist view have you come to get btofd again, you made the same thread last night and refused to accept any facts, im about to dump my clinton folder to derail this thread, reminder that communism killed far more people than nazis

becasue lol and kek are different, amirite? nerds use one and the cool kids use the other, amirite

>muh website wars!!!!

Im a hardcore racist but just seeing those ashes makes me want to throw up. Anyone else feel quesey?

But rounding up 6 million people is impossible. ;>)

>and refused to accept any facts
such as?

>im about to dump my clinton folder to derail this thread
I will report every post ;)

Nice arguments you have, i'm sure this will teach the "normies" the truth

Just fuck off already. These conspiracy theories serve nobody. Even if it never happened, the truth wouldn't matter. People believe it happened, so it happened. Move on.

>Two of my grate-grandparents died in the Holocaust and all their extended family who stayed in germany.

If all their family died how are you alive?

Thats a small gass chamber , 10 persons ?

oh! I didn't realize it was common knowledge, nevermind then

This is Sup Forums, we have people unironically argue that the earth is flat, and then demand the right to discuss it.

>deport 12kk illegals

No it's not impossible

>wow, such a insight. wow, such a "redpill"

>Even if it never happened, the truth wouldn't matter.
>wow

> People believe it happened, so it happened.
>wow, i'm woke now

All you have to do is work out the technical feasibility of it and realise its the stuff of fantasy or future tech.
Also why would they waste so many resources that would be better spent on the war.

Basically its a coverup to hide the atrocities caused by the allies bombing supplies as well as the main reason Jews get away with running 100% of the media and colleges.

You're retarded is what you are.

is 3 year old grandmother managed to save his kid before getting gassed. Then that kid gave birth to the hue

150, according to official accounts. It's a long chamber that belonged to a rather small camp.

We can only hope

>caused by the allies bombing supplies
source?

see pic related

I will shitpost to shitposters, and i wil respond seriously to serious posters

Yeah, hard to imagine that use to be 6,000,000 people.

On the other hand, they might've gassed a lot more than 6 million, look at them bad boys, wow

>150, according to official accounts.

Which revision?

asks for sources
provides none of his own
says your sources don't match his constantly moving goal posts
unless it says 6 gorillion he won't believe it

No I really mean it. You absolutely are retarded. Not really worth my time either. You gave no arguments, so I gave no arguments. It's funny, because I knew what you were going to say. Your stupidity is predictable. What I said is still true, on both counts: Your idea about holocaust doesn't matter, and you're mentally retarded. To be honest, you don't matter either. Good bye.

>treblinka didn't had ovens.
Yes they supposedly dug the bodies up and burned them to ash on railroad ties used as a makeshift grill? After having gassed them to death with exhaust from the diesel engine of a captured Soviet tank? Excellent use of resources there.

If that is the zyklon b machine why did auswich the so called mass murder camp have holes in the roof where they threw the zyklon b from.

Official accounts say that a little over 3 million jews were gassed.

>provides none of his own
What sources do you want?

>says your sources don't match his
I have yet to see a single source itt, be it good or bad.

>Which revision?

what?

>Even if it never happened, the truth wouldn't matter. People believe it happened, so it happened. Move on.

>It is the worlds largest tragedy that the jewish people sacrificed 6 million negroes during world war 2 to make a few shekels
>The poor jewish people should have made at least 100 shekels per negroe
>The jewish people are the only victims in every conflict

Holocaust is all-burning, why do I see hordes of jews everywhere if it happened?

post any sources, bonus points if they are from jewish

>Official accounts

Which one? How did they get to that number? Do you know how much gas it takes for that achievement? Wasn't it easier to just let them starve to death?

>Official accounts say that a little over 3 million jews were gassed.
>Official accounts

Did you actually find some documents? Oh that's right they keep it completely off record, it was every nazi's unspoken secret.

Just Jeep ignoring the red Cross records that say only 250,000 Jews died in concentration camps and they were present the entire war.

So what is your argument then?

What are you trying to say?
Stutthof gas chamber was first built as a delousing chamber.

> Hillary taking guns away.

Thank god. We desperately need the government to go into those inner-city areas and take all the guns away from the nigger gangs.

Those armed niggers are terrorizing the community and killing cops. Basically, niggers with guns are our own domestic terrorists, and we have tens of thousands of them in every major urban area. That hundreds of times more terrorists than we have from middle east immigrants.

Fuck the 2nd amendment. I want the government to keep cracking down and confiscating guns until no nigger has a gun anymore.

Trump has already said that he won't lift a finger to crack down on niggers with guns. Only Clinton has the balls to do what it takes to get the situation under control.

The true, hard-core alt-right knows that the 2nd amendment is the one thing that's keeping nigger crime rates sky-high, and we should have scrapped that piece of shit 2nd amendment decades ago when the inner-city nigger problem started getting bad.

>So what is your argument then?
That that the logistics aren't feasible and the Germans wouldn't waste resources like that.

You think they'd run a diesel engine all day, burning fuel day after day to suffocate some Jews when they could just apply a bullet or bayonet to the base of the skull?

sources for what?
>How did they get to that number?
Census, train arrivals reports and a bunch of other documents

>Did you actually find some documents?
here is a small compendium for auschwitz only

>Just Jeep ignoring the red Cross records that say only 250,000 Jews died in concentration camps

Find me a source that says that that document was made by offcial red cross. You won't find it ;)

>and they were present the entire war.

Why are you lying. They most certainly weren't present on reinhardt operation camps and on eisatzgruppen activities, just to name a few

Is this bait? Majdanek is widely accepted as not an extermination camp after studies.
Majdanek camps website itself has quietly revised the death statistics, it used to say 1.5 million, now its 78 thousand.

>tutthof gas chamber was first built as a delousing chamber

ah so it is a delousing chamber after all

Why would they build a gas chamber for 10 people if they could just shoot or hang them or cut their heads off?

>That that the logistics aren't feasible
source?

> and the Germans wouldn't waste resources like that.
But they did. Also source? How about you study Hitler speaches and then tell me that anti-semitism wasn't a thing. Also research about this "stab in the back"

>when they could just apply a bullet or bayonet to the base of the skull?
>what is einsatzgruppen

It's bad for morale of the troops. Check the stagering rate of suicide amoung ttroops involved in mass shootings

>Daily reminder that holocaust is real and it happened
Then how come there's zero evidence for it?

>without any sort of discussion possible.
Isn't it interesting how literally, the only thing in the entire history of the universe no one is allowed to question, criticize, disagree with, deny or investigate for oneself is the Holocaust?

I mean, if the Holocaust happened exactly how the Jews said it did, you'd think they'd welcome independent investigation.
Because that independent investigation would invariably lead to the "fact" that the "Holocaust" "happened."

>Majdanek is widely accepted as not an extermination camp after studies.
I know. The difference betwenn extermination camp is simply the death tool. I think the border is 100k.

>Majdanek camps website itself has quietly revised the death statistics, it used to say 1.5 million, now its 78 thousand.

Bullshit soviet estimatives that no serious historian took at heart

It functioned as both

Why did Jews claim 6 million were killed in World War One? Doesn't that fact strike you as odd?

>Why did Jews claim 6 million were killed in World War One?
They claimed in the late 1800's that six million Jews were being killed.

>oh look, it's a pile of powder. you should be convinced by this
>oh look, it's a building. you should be convinced by this

If you had a really large number of people to kill under resource-tight war conditions, gassing and cremating them in specially-built furnaces wouldn't be remotely efficient.

The British worked out how to dispose of large numbers of bodies in their own concentration camps: you just pile them up, add a little gasoline or other accelerant, and set fire to the whole pile. A body has more than enough fuel in it to boil off all the water from another body, you just have to get it going well enough to create efficient drying conditions. No special equipment needed.

Furthermore, bringing them all together to kill them in one place is the most ridiculously implausible and costly plan, as compared to roving death squads during wartime lockdown, with other units ordered away from the kill zone.

Yes, the Nazis ran concentration camps, for their slaves, for the victims of their looting, for people they considered potential enemies. No, they were not pleasant places. Yes, people were killed in them, and starvation and disease ran rampant in the late stages of the war when the Germans were critically short of supplies. Concentration camps were common practice in the time. Even Americans did it.

But the idea that they were "death camps" from the beginning is fantastical. Most of the people supposedly executed in them were Polish farmers, with nearly as many non-jews killed as jews. Hitler wasn't rushing to seize agricultural land just to yank all the farmers off of it before their hold on it was even secure.

From the Nazi side, WW2 was very much about preventing the starvation of the German people. Starvation was the weapon of the Soviets (who had already deliberately starved millions before the war, and starved tens of millions more during the war with their scorched earth policy).

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

>Then how come there's zero evidence for it?
Here is some

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm

>inb4 jewish lies

>I mean, if the Holocaust happened exactly how the Jews said it did,
What jews?

>Isn't it interesting how literally, the only thing in the entire history of the universe no one is allowed to question, criticize, disagree with, deny or investigate for oneself is the Holocaust?

I actually do aggre with you on this. The best argument for holocaust denial is the fact that it's forbidden to do it in some countries. This laws should be repelled as soon as possible.

>Because that independent investigation would invariably lead to the "fact" that the "Holocaust" "happened."

But it does. holocaust denial is not fiorbidden in america, for example.

it's the Jewish version of meme magic

3:22:14

youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE

Part of the reason Hitler preemptively attacked Russia was to prevent them from seizing precious oil fields in Romania that would be vital to the war effort.

Meanwhile they burn fucktons of fuel to gas some Jews?

>Why did Jews claim 6 million were killed in World War One? Doesn't that fact strike you as odd?
But they didn't, lol. It's probably some article saying that 6 million jews were starving in the russian empire

half hour later nationalist view still doesn't have an argument besides muh docjager and muh 6 gorillion

>“Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must ‘vanish’ before the state of Israel can be formed. ‘You shall return minus 6 million.’ That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the ‘sacred 6 million’ is an attempt to transform the holocaust story into state religion… Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in ‘burning ovens,’ which the judicial version of the holocaust now authenticates… ‘Without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State.’”

This is also why jews keep telling the 6 gorrilion
while it was much less

>It's bad for morale of the troops. Check the stagering rate of suicide amoung ttroops involved in mass shootings

You mean to tell me the Holocaust was the most horrific thing that ever happened, with SS officers grabbing little girls by the breast and throwing them directly into a cremation oven, but executing people with bullets would be too brutal, graphic, and traumatizing to the soldiers?

meant for

>Here is some
>blogspot
lmao...not that website is in any way refutable. You expect me to listen to a blog?

But it's already been refuted.

The "Extermination Camps" of "Aktion Reinhardt": An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious "Evidence," Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the "Holocaust Controversies" Bloggers - Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Thomas Kues
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/28-tecoar-long.pdf

>What jews?
All the Jews that claim the Holocaust happened with zero evidence for it.

>I actually do aggre with you on this. The best argument for holocaust denial is the fact that it's forbidden to do it in some countries. This laws should be repelled as soon as possible.
Isn't it amazing how no one supports those laws yet the Jews still create laws that make it illegal.

You wanna know why the Holocaust didn't happen? Because it's illegal to investigate it.

The truth does not fear investigation. Thus, the Holocaust is not the truth.

>But it does. holocaust denial is not fiorbidden in america, for example.
Only because of the first amendment. And the Jews haven't gotten enough support to make holocaust denial illegal despite the first amendment.
The Jews would love it for holocaust denial to be illegal everywhere.
Though they just settle on ruining the lives of anyone that denies, questions, or revises the holocaust

>half hour later nationalist view still doesn't have an argument besides muh docjager and muh 6 gorillion
That anti-White has never been able to prove the Holocaust.
All it does is attack and dismiss the evidence that proves the Holocaust didn't happen.

>gassing and cremating them in specially-built furnaces wouldn't be remotely efficient.
lol, are you kidding? Od course it would be efficient.

>The British worked out how to dispose of large numbers of bodies in their own concentration camps: you just pile them up, add a little gasoline or other accelerant, and set fire to the whole pile.
Germans did this
check pic related

>Furthermore, bringing them all together to kill them in one place is the most ridiculously implausible and costly plan
You know why gassing is called the "Final Solution"? Because it was the FINAL one. take a close look at the word Final. here, this for you in case you haven't understood.
dictionary.com/browse/final

> as compared to roving death squads during wartime lockdown, with other units ordered away from the kill zone.
>what is eisatzgruppen

>Yes, the Nazis ran concentration camps, for their slaves, for the victims of their looting, for people they considered potential enemies
They did. and there was no group of people they considered less enemies then jews

>From the Nazi side, WW2 was very much about preventing the starvation of the German people.

I understand what you are trying to say. Better reword it in next time or other people will misunderstand it

>My sources are Jewish "survivor testimonies" and blogs, this is concrete evidence
>I'll just pile these retarded links into my posts and hope I look legit, hopefully nobody actually clicks them though
>I'm going to reply to almost every single post but have barely any coherent argument for any of them
You are almost as bad that WE WUZ KANGS poster. Almost.

Search for article references to 7 million jews and 5 million jews and 4 millions jews...

You will be surprised

were the jews really made into fertilizer or is that just a meme

>lol, are you kidding? Od course it would be efficient.

Why would it be more efficient than just lining them up and shooting them in the head?

This is heimlich himmler , listen good to the voice
youtube.com/watch?v=5H26B01SbC0

and yours

one is not like the other