Are Serbians considered white Sup Forums?

Are Serbians considered white Sup Forums?

I'm a Serbian born in America visiting Serbia and I've noticed that a lot of Serbians have tanned, dark skin and black hair they look like Arabs yet some of them are blonde haired and blue eyed

Have our genes been cucked by the Turks during centuties of Ottoman
rule is that why we have such dark features?

Other urls found in this thread:

srbin.info/2014/01/06/sta-kaze-dnk-analiza-srbi-i-turska-genetika/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes unfortunately there are lots of gypsies and dark tanned (thanks Turkey) but I'd still say that the vast majority is leaning towards white.
Not "Nordic" type white but still white.
Where are you visiting?

I was in Belgrade, Novi Sad and Pirot I'm staying in Nis right now with family. Man that's shitty to hear I always thought that serbians were white until I came here

I can't imagine you saw that many "non-white" Serbs in Belgrade and Novi Sad to disappoint you so much but in the south, yeah. There are way more Turk rapebabies in the south and around Kosovo.

>i am a serb born in america
>born in america
>serb

pick one or the other fucktard

I actually saw the most gypsies in novi sad than anywhere else, alot of them they were even going to the orthodox church which really surprised me.

What do Serbian people consider themselves ethnically do they see themselves as mixed with Turks. Have they done any genetic tests

Ethnically Serbian, live in America. What's so difficult to understand dumbass

I'm a swarthy Serb. To be honest I rarely gave it any thought before.
I always considered caucasians white. This whole only blue eyes and blonde hair thing is rather silly if you ask me.

Nobody here sees themselves as the Turks as historically Turks have been our arch-enemy. We consider ourselves Serbs.

But gypsies consider and call themselves "roma" ppl. So they can be gypsies of Serbian nationality or Bulgarian or Romanian but they're still gypsies ethnically.

Balkanites are all gypsies.

Oh Australia. Always with the shitposting.

Yes they are, Serbs are actually quite revered in traditional European nationalist circles, even though it's obvious that they are probably among the more racially ambiguous people in Europe.

This happens quite a lot, Italians are in a similar position.

Racial purity is mostly an American idea, which is why so many people on Stormfront who push a hard line on the issue practice cognitive dissonance on the issue and will outright ban any discussion on the subject of European mixing among "accepted" people.

Same here until I started coming to Sup Forums.

Serbs are good, that is the only thing that matters in my opinion.

Because Serbia is Turkic country

What about arabs and middle eastern people where do they fit in

Serbs are white.

You retard,you do realize that you're in the middle of the summer and that majority of people are out in the open working and that I dunno....taning is a thing...

Check their legs or shoulders or any other part which usually gets covered.It's much whiter,in fact it's perfectly white.If you can sneak into anyone's pussy you'll see that they are not chocolate but vanilla instead.

Don't ask stupid questions....

> racial purity mostly american idea

Wew

Culture is the key to me at least. We have our differences with the west (religion, language, architecture) but we also value things like hard work, perserverence, rule of law, education and stoicism. Not to mention that our old pre christianity customs are almost the same across Europe, which we haven't completely lost.

Didn't change for me. Once you go over some thought experiments in your head with the concept you realize how silly it is. Only people who spend their energy obsessing over race seem to be using it to compensate for something.

Just like you have different types of niggers (west africa,bantu,bushmans etc.) you also have different subtypes of whites.

On the other hand general Serbian and largely slavic population since we never lived closed let alone with niggers is completely and utterly oblivious about their true nature and tend to see them as something exotic,cewl,rare,so random,funny and unjustifiedly oppresed by 'eviiiiiiil' Westerners.

Also as far as Jews are concerned everyone here or at least huge majority is totally bluepilled and would beat the shit out of you and consider you evil nazi if you mention anything about them.

In short our population is so much oblivious to the world at large and puts themselves in centre that for example you'll hear often unironically that people from here believe that there is no worse place for life on entire Earth than Serbia which despite us having a lot of problems is nowhere near the truth.

We are too sheltered,communism left a huge mark on us,racially unaware,as naive as french maid when it comes to geopolitical situation (especially our retarded prime minister)....so yeah based but since we lack experience of for for example Whites from Rhodesia....very naive and gullible.

Average looking serbs.

Yes. Turk rape babies. Arab blood.

You've removed enough kebab to be honorary whites at least.

In a racial sense? Mostly Caucasian but obviously different from Europeans.

I said mostly because it's very hard to argue for racial purity as a fundamental aspect of European nationalism because you can't ignore that there are populations in Europe that are quite obviously mixed with non-European elements. In America this idea was possible for a number of reasons, most importantly as the idea of White Nationalism mostly came from the traditional White Protestant stock of the U.S.

It is a culture, but I also think there is a racial component to it that is very hard to quantify, I don't believe in racial purity or any of that nonsense so I'm not sure where I'm going with this. But basically there is a fundamental idea of the "other" that is quite literally a spatial phenomenon, e.g an Indian person can fully assimilate into Norway and exhibit a completely Norwegian outlook and culture but simply because of looks will always be seen as the "other".

And I definitely agree that people who obsess over race are very strange, there are theoretical discussions and then there are pragmatic and realistic discussions on these matters.

Leave it to fucking leaf to be ratarded autist.

That is picture of migrants travelling through Serbia 'using' the railways.I think that even someone who is completely unfamiliar with Serbian people can see that something is wrong with your claim since those are clearly Syrian migrants.

0/10...below average leaf

I wouldn't say I am obsessed with race, I just always identified as white European and respected and liked white European Christian culture. I always hated niggers and mudslimes so I almost feel like cognitive dissonance learning that my ancestors were raped by mudslimes for centuries

You have no need for cognitive dissonance since all genetic studies show that very small part of our genom is influenced by turksih rule and we did have a saying that 'first kittens are thrown into water' or in other words since local muslim fief ruler had a right of first night with freshly married woman our ancestors would kill first child which came from her womb as to make sure that no enemy spawn will be raised by them,thus the saying about kittens and preservation of serbian genetics.

srbin.info/2014/01/06/sta-kaze-dnk-analiza-srbi-i-turska-genetika/

Our women are whores though and only other eastern and western white women rival them in this 'art'.

I'm marrying a Serbian grill. Going to Dubrovnik next month, as a matter of fact.

I'm 'murrican so I'm part Irish/German/who knows so I can't get too worried about her specific aryan genetic purity. She looks white as fugg to me. Also, Serbs are the tallest cunts I've ever seen. Even the women are 6'

This triggers the serb. They actually look like this though!

>Mfw impregnated a Serb girl and got the fuck home
>Cant control my curiosity so look her up on Facebook after a long search
>Has a squareheaded blonde baby now

Well atleast I made an extra Serb for Serbia to fight with against the neighbouring countries

Not and argument my Albanian or muslim from Bosnia or perhaps good ol Croat from Cucknada.Whenever you see someone passiontly shitposting about serbs with USA or Cucknada or even Australian falg you can bet that in 9/10 times it's one of these cocksuckers.

As I said those are migrants and you used a wrong picture in order to mislead people here.Wew you gotta have some Kike blood in you too...what a toxic genetic cocktail.

Again your flag tells everything average bypasser needs to know about your opinions.

I find this thread interesting so I don't wanna let it die

Bump