He's right you know

Truly sparks the cranium...

Wow I did'nt think of it that way I love Donald Trump now! MAGA!

What
>.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Now i'm worried. Pandering to minorities is practically suicide for a GOP candidate. Look what happened to Jeb!

niggas love trump though, so it's good.

What did you expect? He knows he cant win without their votes

The polls say they overwhelmingly don't.

kek

> I will fix it!

kek

>What do they have to lose
Their "gibs me dat".

So in reality, they have everything to lose by supporting Trump.

The niggers don't want someone who claims they will give them a hand up. The niggers want a hand out.

That's why they'll vote en mass for Hillary.

>niggas love trump though
lolwut

Where did you pick up that delusion?

So then, what do you have that proves the niggers love Trump, if not polls?

real niggas don't get polled

god he seems so desperate and beta

>real niggas don't get polled
dafuq

Ever notice Hillary's polls for this entire cycle have said a lot of things that weren't true?

There are only so many dead people to vote for her, user.

>Ends question with a period
>I will fix it!

This is your candidate. I laugh at your stupidity.

You really think the average black guy has a landline? Lmao

If punctuation ruled the world, people would rue your limp wrist.

SAYS WHO?

The worst part of this is the fact that he says "What do [they] have to lose by going with me?"

That just sounds really condescending. It'd be better to say "African-Americans and Hispanics are suffering in America. Look at the poverty, crime and educational statistics. I am their best choice - I will fix it!"

It's not about getting votes, it's about depressing their turnout for Hildacunt,.

>The polls are wrong because I say so!
Yeah. Great argument you have there.

top kek
just imagine him tweeting this

That must really hurt his feelings, coming from a German and all.

>The worst part of this is the fact that he says "What do [they] have to lose by going with me?"
That's a normal way of addressing those demographics though.

>Ever notice Hillary's polls for this entire cycle have said a lot of things that weren't true?
Such as? If anything, the polls saying she'd beat Bernie were incredibly accurate with the exception of one or two states.

No, the polls are wrong because her ass has been rigging them since the cycle began.

You can have your fluffed up numbers all you want, the only thing one needs to do is look at turnout.

Or do you really unironically believe a candidate who raised hundreds of millions through small donations had less support than a woman whose campaign funding was built by siphoning funds through a charity from foreign interests?

>No, the polls are wrong because her ass has been rigging them since the cycle began.
So the polls are wrong...but people believe that a majority of blacks support trump because...feelings?

>You can have your fluffed up numbers all you want, the only thing one needs to do is look at turnout.
So how do you know that turnout will be high without polling?
And how do you know that turnout will favor Trump (enough to get him elected) without polling?

>Or do you really unironically believe a candidate who raised hundreds of millions through small donations
But hillary's raised hundreds of millions more.
It doesn't matter where the money comes from. The money is all that matters.

>had less support than a woman whose campaign funding was built by siphoning funds through a charity from foreign interests?
I never suggested hillary wasn't corrupt.

I'm just wondering where you're getting your beliefs that "Trump will win" and "Trump has the support of the niggers) if not from any actual (and not anecdotal) evidence.

I mean...if you want to believe Trump will win because you feel it, then say so. But don't be claiming that "Trump will win because of this support" when you don't have anything to actually back up that claim.

>It doesn't matter where the money comes from. The money is all that matters.

But it does user.

America doesn't want a dying cat lady with a literal body count as president.

I'm sorry, reality will crush your paid hugbox eventually.

>America doesn't want a dying cat lady with a literal body count as president.
How do you without polling though? That's my point.

You claim that "America doesn't want Hillary" without any actual evidence that "American doesn't want Hillary."

>I'm sorry, reality will crush your paid hugbox eventually.
Despite what you might believe, I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm just not a Trump supporter either. I don't believe voting will make anything better for White people.

I believe Hillary will win the election because either
A) She has a majority of the registered blacks, latinos, women and democrats voting for her
And/Or
B) She has the FBI, DoJ, White House and MSM in her back pocket. Making it very easy to steal the election if she wishes it.