NINE

FUCKING

PERCENT

Im sure this poll wasn't rigged or favored at all

>tfw most Trump supporters I've met are under 30

What due?

BRAVO REPUBLICANS!

I assume most drumpf supporters are under 16. He is like a WWE wrestler

>I assume most drumpf supporters are under 16.

On here they are 100%

FUCKING MILLENIALS!

Hopefully Trump destroys the anti-American terrorist Republican Party forever.

white men over 30 (the only ones who should vote): 0%

Fucking leaf, etc.

Sup Forums:
"My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge"

No just most people under 30 say they're not going to vote for Trump but when it's time they will, they will.

unsurprising that almost all drumpf supporters are old, racist white males.

Why are ALL these posts Canadian?

How many young turned out to vote regarding Brexit?

The younger generation will see the record corrected and progress march on!

>leaf

>Jill Stein ahead of Trump
I'm calling horseshit, there aren't nearly enough Green Party hippies to outpoll Trump overall.

They were tricked into voting via Twitter so... NONE OF THEM

>I assume most drumpf supporters are under 16.
Sounds more like Bernie supporters to me

t. Highschool kid

>the polls are rigged when my candidate is losing

>hillary is winning because a number says she is
>no physical presence to be seen

Well he is a WWE Hall of Famer.

FUCK OFF LEAVES

because these cucks are on their laptops while the mohammeds that dudeweed brought in are banging their wives/girlfriends/moms

Voters under 30 don't matter, because (even though they bitch a lot) they never actually vote.

A few years back, I did some voter analysis for some local candidates.

The attached chart shows something very important to remember this year. Here's what I did...

1. Given the historic 2008 election, where nearly everyone who could vote actually did.

2. Of those who voted in 2008, how many went on to vote in every election after, and how many never voted again.

(note... in our city, there are elections every year).

3. Take that data, and chart it by age.

This data is based on 7 years worth of voter data covering roughly 76,000 unique voters.

The bottom line... young people only vote when they are talked into it. They do NOT vote on a regular basis. So, even though they yell the loudest, you can ignore them,.

lmao holy fuck
no wonder these mouthbreathers love him

>Hillary and her democrats have more scandals then Bush did
>Doesn't ever make speeches
>Somehow she's still winning

ah yes the sarcastic meme , though the polls really are rigged fampai, those exact polls are done by the media and the media are bought.

pretty sure those 9% are the only ones who will actually show up though.

You don't have to do anything when your opponent drives people to you in droves every time he opens his mouth. :^)

Those numbers are wrong.

Pic related are the results of research conducted by Dr. Pepe The Smug from the University of Auschwitz.

>Jill Stein is supposedly polling higher than Donald Trump among my age group
>the same Jill Stein that tied with Harambe (at 2%) and polled lower than Deez Nuts in Texas

thanks for reminding me that my generation is pretty much useless when it comes to anything and none of my assfuck retarded peers are going to go out and actually vote.

Lol.. Can't you get arrested for even posting those words/ideas where you're from?

>75% of Hillary's under 30 won't turn out
>100% of Trump's will
Nobody is coming to vote for the harpy queen, if you press them to answer a poll they'll nominally claim to support her, but nobody likes her enough to stand in line for a poll. Pic related, Bernie "the cuck" Sanders consistently outperformed his polling numbers because Hillary's supporters fucking hate her.

That's probably close to voter turnout for the same age bracket.

no, t-tthis isn't possible. there were 60 gorillion supporters at the trump rally in alabama last week... the s-silent majority man.. fuck the msm... fuck the jews....the white man will rise again

>belgian police force
>tracking someone down on the internet
Our police force can barely track down Jihadi's who visit terrorist websites on their fucking iPhone without the help of the NSA.

>young people only vote when they are talked into it
Shit, I'd even argue that wouldn't even do that.

Back during the midterms, the media talked almost nonstop that if young people didn't go out and vote, the GOP would take over Congress and gerrymander the hell out of every state they took, ensuring a permanent majority for the next 10 years atleast.

Obama even went on the Daily Show himself to hammer this point home, but did it work? Nope. What's even more hilarious is that now these same dumbasses who didn't vote complain about Republican gerrymandering

This if the brexit vote is anything to go by. Liberal college kiddies are gonna fuck their own fate.

yeah, that's what happens when your candidate is a literal joke

literally any other republican presidential candidate would easily be beating hillary by now, even ted cruz

you guys picked the only possible choice to lose to clinton

we'll see what the polls say in November, brexit polling was pretty close except for one ridiculous online poll

Where's that from? Last poll on this I saw, Trump was around 20 and Stein at 9 with millennials, did you shoop it the other way around?

Ouch that's a fucking brutal loss. I remember news talking about a big upset but I didn't know it was on THAT level.

Internal data from both campaigns must tell a completely different story than what's pushed out to public.