Kingdom Come, game made for modern crusaders white people. Thank you based Czechoslovakia

Kingdom Come, game made for modern crusaders white people. Thank you based Czechoslovakia

youtube.com/watch?v=8_r4jqTV-Pc

Attached: kingdom.jpg (678x381, 50K)

>crusaders
Have you ever heard of Hussite wars?

Attached: 7e5874eb-6992-48ab-8169-19ab6f17cd77.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

You get what I mean when I talk about crusaders, it's just a way of speech.

please keep racist posts/games on Sup Forums

please keep racist posts/games on Sup Forums

Ok mate, my bad

Buggy piece of shit but it made by "redpilled" people so it gets a pass.

Attached: Kingdom Come Varg cameo.webm (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Update 1.3 released yesterday on PC exists for something.

kek thats pretty cool
medieval lee sin

>it's just a way of speech.
in english language, it isnt

People used to be much stronger back then.

Frankreich wird bald der Patron Europas werden. Ich rate Ihnen, ernste Abstände zu Ihrem Ton zu nehmen

can you repeat that in turkish, please

Don't play the guy who pretends to not understand.

>t.german as second language in school during 7 years.

Privet, Fedot.

>we wuz crusaders because we played some Czech game !!!!!!!!!! :)

It's really fucking boring and there's basically zero reason to return and start over. It's not open world, it's a linear campaign masquerading as an open world game. You can leave the main quest- for a few hours, anyways, then you'll fail it because you made someone wait too long and will either miss out entirely on that chunk of game or be allowed back into the story through a really mediocre way. If you do leave, you get to experience the incredibly empty open world, which they explain is the way it is because you're just a peasant and can't do anything, and never will be able to do anything.

I stopped playing, it was too buggy, horribly optimized, and just not fun. I love the hell out of history too, and certainly enjoyed their attempt to make it a realistic display, but the way they allow the character to interact with the world sucks.

So pretty much this is where the "epic eastern european gaems!!!!" meme ends, right?

The Witcher 3 was pretty good and CD Project Red has Cyberpunk 2077 coming out "soon", so I don't know about that.

"Redpilled" little turds who thought they were being EPIC and dealing a huge blow to the evil SJWs by playing a game about a bunch of illiterate white people should end, preferably. That's not to say the other side calling this extremely mediocre experience dangerous or damaging to society wasn't retarded as well, but the supporters were way more vocal.

>wow, there are no niggers in medieval Europe! What a great game!
That's what happens when you let american politics infect the Internet.

>made for a bunch of edgy right wing kids

also

>2k18
>playing games

>I-it's all the Americans f-fault....

Attached: Ragnar Tørnquist Dreamfall Chapters.jpg (1633x2030, 701K)

The Russians are here to ruin the thread, everybody. They move in packs like animals.

Well, yeah. You started all that shit.

>They move in packs like animals.
Sure.

>like animals
t.mushroom

pretty great game actually.

>You can leave the main quest- for a few hours, anyways, then you'll fail it because you made someone wait too long
You can't fail the main quest except for dying.
WTF you're on about non of what you say is true.

completed the game like 2 weeks ago or more
despite poor performance and a lot of bugs, pretty solid game
interesting plot, fun side quests, original combat system that can actually make 1 vs 1 fights demanding, i had to reload like 5 times to beat this motherfucker Ulrich(the old german knight), he was defending himself with a shield like a pro, couldn't get a hit
finally managed to luckily strike him in his fucking face and one-shot him

and the environement felt so real, especially in the woods, i loved riding the horse throught the woods(except when i got blocked by a fucking steel bushes)

waiting for sequel, because the plot isn't finished

I heard you can do stuff like steal relics and impersonate priests in this, can you be a good Christian boy too or is Henry just a rascal? It seems like his character is pretty well defined for an RPG and being upright and good is a lot harder than just stealing things.

Attached: 6e766cda1afdb268be37c2dfc850c220.gif (500x440, 207K)

there is a quest where you need to kill one dude who ran away to a monastery and became a monk
the monastery is closed, and you need to become a monk yourself, then you live in the Monastery, and you need to investigate and talk to other people there to uncover the identity of the guy you are looking for, but at the same time you need to pay attention to your tasks as a monk, because you will be punished or expelled from monastery if you miss something
you also need to find yourself a weapon, because you were stripped from all belongings

this quest is really interesting, but pain in the ass
you can of course break into the monastery and murder everyone inside too if you want

Everything you said besides the bugs and optimisation is not true
Btw it was leftists and SJWs on twitter that started the whole race controversy, as usual

We can't compare the studio of Witcher with the studio of Kingdom Come. Witcher 3 had about 75 millions euros in budget.
Kingdom come is more a big indie game, the budget for this game was about 2 millions euros.

You see the difference.

But is it any gud?

With the update 1.3 released yesterday, you can go to play my friend.

Nah, the budget for KCD was about 30-35M $. Still smaller than marketing budget for Witcher, though.

They themselves say thay had 5M €. (Of which 1M was from Kickstarter)

Where do you have the number from?

Seriously ? It's like 15 times the kickstater thing.
What was the point of Kickstater, just to launch the project in good track ?

>Where do you have the number from?
Forbes, the 5M was only like the first two years and didn't include marketing.

Kickstarter was meant to measure the demand for such a game in order to attract big private investor.

VIVE LE ROI

Attached: 73995_gb_news.jpg (670x377, 43K)