Donald Trump surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in Los Angeles Times poll

>Donald Trump has retaken the lead in the Los Angeles Times' daily national tracking poll

>Trump: 44.3%
>Clinton: 43.6%

cesrusc.org/election/

Clinton is in panic mode. Her speech proved that. Its only August.

2% to 4% error margin in all polls

Oh so now the polls are legit?

Slide it

bump of good news and encouragement for the good guys.

>bump of good news and encouragement for the good guys.

POLLS ARE ONLY RIGHT IF THEY ARE PRO TRUMP

so the speech didn't help her then, thats good news. Trump can turn it against her, in time.

Even moreso, if they cant even hide the fact that trump is winning.

They aren't, but the poles aren't simply made up. There is a method of bias within the method of constructing the pole and there comes a point where the bias no longer works in their favor.

>POLLS ARE ONLY RIGHT IF THEY ARE PRO HILLARY
good goy

>if they cant even hide the fact that trump is winning.

Except five thirty eight shows him losing badly How is president Romney going fag?

It's called a "poll" not a pole you retarded mart sharter

lol

>implying nate(((silverberg))) has got anything right this cycle

He could of spelled it however he wants. I could care less.

I had a freudian slip, kurwa.

It's all bullshit. Next week she will be up by 4 then the week after down by 2. Trump will win in a landslide come November. Watch.

>mfw I sometimes get called to poll for LA times

you should be thankful for me faggots

>LA Times
>Trump ahead

Anything new to report Shart ?

Does someone really need to post the big collage of Nate Silver/538 claiming Donald Trump had no chance of winning the GOP's presidential nomination for you?

It'd be one thing if it was all in 2015, or just after Iowa, but Silver was still acting like Trump was doomed and Cruz was going to win in fucking April of this year.

>Trump will win in a landslide come November.

Keep saying that bitnigga

>Does someone really need to post the big collage of Nate Silver/538 claiming Donald Trump had no chance of winning

Not based off actual polling, that was Nate just saying stupid shit. Trump's numbers are shit tier among all demographics.

it's "couldn't care less" retard

already put me fookin 100 quid bet on months ago to be honest with you family

>It doesn't count if I don't like the source

Sorry, I'll try to only posts polls commissioned by trustworthy sources such as NBC and The Washington Post from now on.