how can you live in the uk and not be able to spell bermingham

GUESS THE RACE

Terrorist Christians at it again

4 norwegians and a sherpa

tanned Norwegians?

Post yfw we have the best security services in the world

Asians obv

You're welcome lad.

Just remember though, they only have to get lucky once. We have to be lucky all the time.

British citizens :^^^^^^^^^^)

Luck has nothing to do with it. God himself watches over our isles.

tfw just another day in the current year

Sick dub dubs m8.

He has spoken

Luck has something to do with it on their side mate. Believe me. We've been hammering them hard recently. Got them on the back foot.

Turks btfo!

Trips of Truth!

Frenchmen

A Tibetan, a Nepalese, a Nicaraguan, an Uzbekistani, and a Montenegrin.

is that a fact? ours are pretty top-notch:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Security_Intelligence_Service#Controversies
>In 1999, classified documents were stolen from the car of a CSIS employee who was attending a Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game.

>On September 18, 2006, the Arar Commission absolved CSIS of any involvement in the extraordinary rendition by the United States of a Canadian citizen, Maher Arar. The Commission found that U.S. authorities sent Arar to Jordan and then Syria (his country of birth) based on incorrect information which had been provided by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to the U.S. government. Arar was held by the Syrians for one year and was tortured. The sole criticism of CSIS levelled by the Commission was that the agency should do more to critically examine information provided by regimes which practice torture.

>"Showing up at homes and workplaces unannounced; speaking with employers; offering money and favors for "information"; intimidating and threatening newcomers; questioning about specific institutions and individuals; inquiring about a person’s religiosity; and discouraging people from engaging lawyers are some of the recurring themes that I have come across from clients. The problem is so severe that the Council on American Islamic Relations (Canada) has distributed almost 30,000 Know Your Rights guides and organized 27 workshops across the country on dealing with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Security_Establishment#Controversies
>A former employee of the organization, Mike Frost, claimed in a 1994 book, Spyworld, that the agency eavesdropped on Margaret Trudeau to find out if she smoked marijuana and that CSE had monitored two of former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher's dissenting cabinet ministers in London on behalf of the UK's secret service

>ours are pretty top-notch
Yours are just UK plants to keep you out of trouble.

Asians?

DAS RITE

But I don't get it. Journalists have told me that there is no terrorism in Great Britain because they're so tolerant and accepting. It doesn't make sense.

>Birmingham
>Only 5
Seems legit

Quintessentially British

Is it them fucking Norwegians again
I hate Norwegians so much
I going to go stomp some weegee ass tonight

I need more information

I live in Birmingham

>Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game

can the collapse just happen already

i am tired of this degenerate age