GET REKT AMERICA!

RUSSIAN MILITARY STRONGEST AND BRAVEST.
youtube.com/watch?v=ca6ARA4V0v4

Other urls found in this thread:

realrussiatoday.com/2016/08/26/indian-auditors-russian-planes-are-non-functional/
youtube.com/watch?v=1s77cqabHsM
youtube.com/watch?v=JrUCGZO5H9s
youtube.com/watch?v=1o1gqjtriBY
youtube.com/watch?v=I9xkxwSwJBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a gyrocopter? wtf...

>a ramp

RAMP IS BETTER FOR BAD WEATHER. AMERICANS ALL SHOW NO ACTION.

Its true. Current US military priorities is fighting climate change and trying to figure out how to put women and transgenders into combat roles.

Completely cucked.

>12 total PAK FAs to be produced
>LOL NO STEALTH
>LOL SHIT ENGINES
>no poo in loo orders
>domestic fighter industry undercutted by chinks
>conscripts that could beat Georgia with their own equipment
>killed more of their own than the enemy
>S-300 systems fail regularly
>A FUCKING RAMP

I like Russia but their military is a paper tiger if there ever was one. They have nukes and that's it.

They routinely make enlisted people wear high heals and march for miles here

It's called "walk a mile in her shoes" and its supposed to be "equality training".

One of the guys in my unit has a boob job and gets erections when we shower

Kill me

BS

WHAT FUCKING FORT BATTLE?

lmao

mmm, food

>heals
we forgive you

Good luck breh.

> Aircraft carriers that need ramps

Not sure about that

realrussiatoday.com/2016/08/26/indian-auditors-russian-planes-are-non-functional/

>american """air defense"""

just face it, carriers are drednoughts of xxi century

mmm, food.
I hope you realize Americas entire naval doctrine has been about carrier defence and operations.
Carrier battle groups have up to 15 ships defending, supplying, and maintaining a carrier.
And we do this for 13 aircraft carriers.
You cannot touch a carrier for shit you ugly fucking vatnik.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1s77cqabHsM

I thought Russian anti-air systems were supposed to be good? Not to mention Georgians, using your own equipment managed to fuck you up.

>tfw youll never experience 12 g's on a regular basis leaving your face paralyzed and body probably broken as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=JrUCGZO5H9s
why even live

russians have been perfecting ways to wipe out cbg's since the 1960's. the usn still hasn't come up with credible countermeasure against malakhits, bazalts and granits. and then there are manueverable stealth missiles. and supercavitating torpedoes. and hypersonic gliders on their way. carriers, just as all gigantic surface vessels, are archaic relic of the past

they are. additionally, russia is the only country that can train conscripts on exorbitant stockpiles of expired missiles

>perfecting
>never tested
meanwhile
>the USN has been actively deployed and operating constantly since WW2

pretty much all of ww2 battleships were sunk by the airplanes. carriers will follow the same fate in ww3. the only people u.s. has ever 'tested' them against were countries like panama and vietnam

>t. putin with a proxy

Sunk while being moored in the harbor, and then they were all raised and put back into service in less than a year; where they promptly destroyed the nation that sunk them.

it is nodings.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o1gqjtriBY

>ww2 battle ships
>comparable to modern carrier battle /strike groups with full anti sub and anti Air capability including tested and perfected anti missile technologies along with stealth sorties with enough range to shoot down any bomber well outside a threat range
Wew lad

>russians have been perfecting since the 1960's

read: it didn't work in the 60's and nobody still haven't figured out why???

Nice proxy Proxy Putin.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9xkxwSwJBs

>you will never be a cold war-era Soviet pilot

>blah blah blah russia has best missile tech

yawn

worst except for everyone else

why u post ukrine?