I'm Sup Forums as fuck, but fuck I can't be the only one here who think hijabs are hot as fuck?

I'm Sup Forums as fuck, but fuck I can't be the only one here who think hijabs are hot as fuck?

>look at flag
>checks out.

Well considering you are surrounded by muzzies it's not surprising you would think that.

I'll give you a secret:
They don't have intercoolers so that's why muzzie men fuck goats.

>DUDE GAY KEK LMAO SUCK MUDSLIME COCK
explain to me how you got to that conclusion
you see, only females wear hijabs so I don't quite see how this makes me gay

???

Mia Khalifa kawaii desu.
Plus i'm sure they're more sexually repressed then catholic girls. Just need a proper white dicking to start the corrupting process...

t. shart in mart

One thing I can agree with Muslims about is that women should cover themselves though maybe not so extremely. When woman hides her assets it gives her a bit of mystery and the fact that the sexiness is concealed until the right time/place makes it that much more compelling.

Let's say you have two women who are identical in attractiveness, sexual ability, values about caring for the home, childrearing, etc. The difference between them is one wears (fashion appropriate of course) clothing that covers her body when she's out in public and generally carries herself with dignity, and the other wears low cut blouses all the time and flaunts her cleavage, shorts that are too short; you know the type, basically carries herself as if you'd be just another on the belt. Who would you rather marry and raise children with? Don't answer I already know the answer.

Leave my country Achmed

Go away

Anyone who has to write fuck three times in a sentence can only be IDF

fuck off

>not liking hijabi qt's
t. gaylord

Reeeee the br*ts kicked these qts off a plane a couple days ago

shit foiled again, how could they see right through my trap?

this guy gets it

They do indeedy
They're one of my fetishes

>liking smelly sandniggers walking around in the symbol of western destruction
t. Mohammed Al Mahmoud

I'm whiter than you are fucking walloon

Oh a flemmish butthurt how original

you're not really the one to speak aids-infected italian gayboy

I highly doubt that Mehmet, I'm purely white and hardly go outside so I don't even have a tan from the sunny weather.

wait, you're actually a walloon
you're basically the same thing as immigrants, leeching from us and doing nothing in return
also, fuck you for making our unemployment, crime and death numbers so high

Also it seems like all Flemmish and Walloonians hate one-another.
Flemish independence when?

>germany

Glad to see you guys havent grown nutsacks yet

its the women in the clothes not the clothing itself you idiots.

ffs she's totally banana blowjob flurting you in such as obvious way.

t. Muhammad al-Islami

not brown enough and the lips are shit
2/10

Never trust in a guiri.