What should the punishment for rape be?

rape

rape

$20 per stroke

public torture until death

rape

Castration. I gurantee people would think twice before raping.

about tree fiddy

depends on how badly the chick was asking for it

50 high fives

castration by branding iron

Death. Unfortunately it is far to easy for women to claim rape and win.

nothing, rape isnt real.

rape is a meme

Nothing, if the woman can honestly say she didn't enjoy it. They all do. Go look at all the lovey dovey articles "it's okay to orgasm during your scarey rape"

Marriage.

If they make you rape them they have punished you enough.

For white men, $10,000 fine and 100 hours community service

All others should be castrated

6 months

If a muslim rapes a woman, he shouldn't be punished because it's a part of their culture and he was having a "sexual emergency" because of the patriarchal system of sexual shaming.

If a white man rapes, he should be castrated and not allowed to reproduce since his kind is responsible for oppressing people of color and women. The less white men, the better.

This. An eye for an eye.
He hits you, you hit back. No more, no less.

>you hit back
>you hit the back

rape

rap

A slap on the wrist

A smile a handshake, and a pat on the back.

a cookie

what are you, northern european or something?

turning the other [arse]cheek

This, public rape by a designated Rapesecutioner.

You cannot punish rape by death because it destroys the ladder of punishments proportional to crimes.
Ie, if rape is punishable by the capital sentence, then rape+murder will multiply since you have less chances to get caught if you kill your victim.

Ayyyyyyyy

Castration

If your muslim then you get more children!

18 hours community service. I'm firm, but fair.

Agreed.

Killing the victim will reduce your chances of getting caught and avoiding the punishment whatever it is. The only solution to that problem is to not punish rapists severely, and you're not going to do that. Make the punishment as brutal as humanly possible so nobody dares to do the crime and risk getting caught.

45 mins in a sex dungeon with Bubba, the big black sadistic fetishmaster.
With onion-scented candles, sweaty leather and a 35" dildo covered in chiliflakes he'll turn even the worst rapist into a straight, god-fearing man.

I dindunuffin

High-fives

rape

For real rape? You get hanged

For modern "i had sex and regretted it" rape? You hang the girl who claimed rape and wasted everyones time

Idk, niggers might still believe they'll escape the authorities.
Might work with normal IQ races though (capacity to project in the future and conceive the punishment).

>Killing the victim will reduce your chances of getting caught and avoiding the punishment whatever it is
Yes, but if the punishment is death anyway, why wouldn't the rapist kill the victim too, augmenting their chances of not being caught?

No dessert for a week.

the real way to fix the rape 'problem' is to castrate all nonwhites, regardless of whether theyve raped or not.

then you legalize rape

Woman should be honor killed.

Given a chance to rape again?

But I guess the interpretation of the word "punishment" varies across cultures.

The ones who we expect to think twice don't respond to rational deduction the way we do; they're animals. I'm not saying castration for a serial rapist is a bad idea, but a false claim could result in an innocent eunuch. Even when they're raped themselves in prison, they never relate their pain with their victims. They're impulse-driven primal animals. They should have a large amount of their freedom taken away. The only way to keep an aggressive dog from biting people is to put him in a cage. ...or kill him.

A few years in jail and therapy.

marriage

ask Billary

Yeah ofc but that would be cheating.
Castrating non-white would be like 'remove all the rapists'.

Deportation

depends on who's getting raped and why

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Hanging

if convicted rape only with assault
vasectomy and per Inch dick cutting. (if they rape too much dicks get shorter)

if rape with murder
reclusion perpetua.

kek

(Age of Victim x cost of local prostitutes x the severity of physical trauma) / all the problems women have caused.

No punishment.

Honestly, I don't see that big of a deal regarding rapists as long as they aren't children or weren't beaten to utter shit. A few thousand dollar fine would cause pretty much anybody to take the risk to go to a local whore even if was illegal.

How about we just legalize prostitution already?

If a muslim runs a traffic light at this point, I'm calling for euthanasia.

Rap?

You have been found guilty of rape. Your sentence is to spit a few lines.

Should be the same as assault and battery.

faggot hippy
Eye for an eye is actually about not overdoing it when you punish a crime.

>rape is a meme

Death, and the same for murder.

It is pathological behavior that can't be fixed.

An eye for an eye is not a call for revenge, it is an argument for fairness. In the time of the Bible, it was standard to take a life in exchange for an eye. But the Bible said, No, the punishment should fit the crime. Only and eye for an ey, nothing more. It is not vindictive, it is mitigatory.

hope you get ass rekt rape

Stone the bitch for getting the dick, Inshallah

Or break its jaw.

If the punishment for rape is rape, or 20 years in prison, or whatever, why wouldn't they kill the victim to increase their chances of avoiding the punishment regardless.

What about false accusations of rape?

>if it's popular it's true!
That's the most retarded quote. It really fucking triggers me when people post that. It's better if the whole world is blind rather than letting some piece of shit get away with no punishment for what they've done to you.
Name one bad thing about revenge when your life is ruined because of someone else.

rape by the falsely accused