Can't flush this down the memory hole

I'll just leave this here.

What ever, who cares?

Don't care. Look at her roots and she does actually look Jewish.

Black people are still recovering from slavery, my grandparents escaped the plantation in Georgia and lost everything.

They are so butthurt that it's taking generations to recover! LOL

Same, my grandparents died in the holocaust when they were only 6 years old

yep, that misplaced apostrophe makes me hyperventilate every time I see this image posted

By the way, many non jews also fled Germany during the war so don't jump to any conclusions without something more damning

This is OP here

Didn't you goys know Lauren Southern isn't Jewish?? She has adamently deffended her non-Jewness.

Oi vey... What do you think is all means??

European whites are still recovering from the Black Plague.

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents narrowly escaped a rat bite and lost everything.

>you will never marry and breed 10 strong white children with Lauren southern

tbhfam the occupation/annexation of denmark/norway during WW2 is way overrepresentated and out of tune with reality.

We barely even sent jews out of norway, we didn't have any.

Was illegal for them to stay in norway until somewhere between 1960~1970.

i dont believe jews fleeing denmark for any reason other than being cracked up and finally hunted down. They were here illegally.

JUST

If her mother is jewish, she is jewish by jewish law.

There's no way circumventing it, you are jew by law if your mom is jewish.

Doesnt matter if your daddy is half-jew or full goy, as long as mom is jew, then children are jews.

True, but given the context of this post that would make no sense in the argument she was making, witch is that ethnic groups who were held back by "white privilege" can actually succeed if they are not lazy faggots.

Yes she is an anti-white kikess profiting by using Sup Forums memes and having tits.

Anyone on Sup Forums who actually likes her is a pathetic cuck

Just like milo she stands for nothing.

On behalf of Denmark I apologize

Jews are not white.

who cares? shes even less relevant than our other kike shill

>she is like Milo she stands for Israel.

FTFY

>Tfw grandfather was executed by the nazis when Croatia was a nazi puppet state
>nobody here knows what Croatia is or cares who nazis killed outside of the Jews for virtue points

Feelsbadman

Great grandfather*

There was a huge circle jerk for her during the cnn raid on us last night. I just wanted to drop this Incase any of the normie where still here.

I'm still recovering from my student loans. I lost everything too what is her point?

Fuckin Nazis were controlled by Jews anyways. Sorry bout ur grand daddy bub

This isn't about her point. Is about how she is actually a Jew and lies about it.

Fuck off, everyone we killed deserved it.

ZA DOM!

Why does nobody ever mention the jewish bolshevist holocaust ?

MUH SHEKELS

Don't make me cancel your next cheap Levi jeans shipment

Are Bermudians black?

Those thin ass George Soros lips...

Is she a real blonde?

DENMARK DIDN'T EVEN HAVE JEWS THAT WERE TAKEN AWAY? IS SHE SERIOUS?!
Literally no jews were taken away.. THEY WEREN'T EVEN FORCED TO WEAR THE STAR OF DAVID
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this the jewish disease is passed through the mother

Idk nigga google that shit.

I'm asking you if you think they're black, dipshit.

They didn't die from typhus or starvation caused by the allied destruction of Germany's ability to feed its people so that's a plus. Also they fucked up the Germans so much before and after the war that I've lost simpathy for that element of the Jews.

So things in Denmark turned out okay, but if you were in that situation wouldn't you rather be safe then sorry?

How did they "escape" the nazis, when the nazis were never hunting them in denmark?

Didn't she just do a video on not playing the victim? I hate this cunt and her face.

And I am telling you, idk, because I don't give a shit about Bermuda.

You think you know what you are talking about but your statement is full of half truths because the history you were taught is not an unbiased account

Man, you never know. Hi ggp really coulda been killed by Nazis. I mean the holohoax is bs. I bet the Nazis were even nice people. But they had to have killed some people, there was a war and all.

White people are still recovering from the Bolshevik holocaust, my grandparents escaped the Jewish Bolsheviks in Denmark & lost everything.

Holy fuck

Top wazzel zozzel senpai

>P-please give me sympathy

>tfw when Jewish
>tfw had ancestors die in the holocaust

Fucking idiots shouldn't have been in Germany then. I never understood all the whining about the 6 gorillion, personally.

Don't want to get shoah'd? Don't infiltrate a country and use subversion to take control of the banks and media in order to attack the natives. It's pretty simple shit.

>If her mother is jewish, she is jewish by jewish law.
Why would you follow jewish law?

My family is still suffering from Cromwell taking our land in 1650

gibs land