Would you marry a colombian girl?

Would you marry a colombian girl?

Attached: Bfr-eWsjnO5.jpg (1080x1350, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ii.yuki.la/9/2c/3d1158acfd5853deb37f18835707ad2f8bd40fd6dc581136fb72b0dc1c3432c9.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=rBT8uPdGwXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tattoos
hard pass

Yes
More than once

If she's nice, has a decent body and cute face, and can cook. She must speak English and preferably be willing to learn Finnish.
And I will not financially support her relatives.

No. Too short.

The only one I used to fap to when I was a kid (Lina Posada) is too White. :(

Attached: 696512385f20b8313851ea9359dec47b.jpg (457x800, 38K)

Attached: Bebokb2HUlH.jpg (1080x1080, 54K)

Of course

Attached: 1518022971370.jpg (810x1440, 84K)

>tfw i will never marry a latina and have a big family
why must life be like this

Attached: 1727461.png (267x320, 22K)

seriously dude, if you're white, you just have to learn spanish (just basics even) come to the country you'd prefer, and get ready for the pussy storm is going to come after you

White guys are kinda beta that's why they usually like asian women.

But i like brown women, Med, Latina, Mena, that sort of thing

if you're beta, you just pretend to be "serious", there is a lot of bitches here that love that, especially if you're white, they feel like you're classy

>you just pretend to be "serious"
what do you mean by this?

Well you're an exception and Aussies those guys are a completely different breed lmao.
I think what puts white guys off of latina's is the giant families and social interactions. White people don't function like Latinos. I still like latina's I like the fact they get angry and jealous. Most white girls here in America are slutty anyways.

Give it to me straight brehs Mediterraneans dont have any foreign effect do they ?

Attached: 1419538195063.png (645x773, 35K)

they're probably all coke fiends

I mean, reserve for yourself, do not hurry up to talk, think carefully, do not try to impres anybody, and dont feel ashamed if you don't know who to do something instead be proud of not liking "plebian things", I mean don't be an upitty asshole, but keep your ground "be stoic"

again just resist the urge to make an awkard coment, the kind of girls I'm talking about would respect your seriousnes, and a lot of guys would like you better if you are a "serious foreigner" instead of a "clowny invasor"

Never.

ii.yuki.la/9/2c/3d1158acfd5853deb37f18835707ad2f8bd40fd6dc581136fb72b0dc1c3432c9.webm

no
>too light to be an oppressed minority
>too dark to be white
you're fucked

Why would that be? Do some women there have a preference for european men?

yes lol, mexican women are god tier and love white guys, especially snowniggers

Yes, you do

>Do some women there have a preference for european men?
a lot desu, I would't say most, because some latinas really look for extrovert pushy alphas, and latinos and blacks have the upper hand there (espetially because of stereotipes), but snow fever is a real thing here

>Of
Dats how you get AIDS nigga.

also, you would definitely gonna have to be careful about is gold diggers (again stereotypes), and some of the ones that have that snow fiver may be really racist, so if you hate that, beware

Racist how?

No, honestly I would just marry a Chilean girl.

Elaborate pls

not sure if TTL Andrea Hernosa is Columbian, but DAMN that ass

You can change that if you desire it hard enough

No, maybe mexicans because they're poor

well, they see whites as superior, and after that the darker the worst, some german youtubers actually expierence that (werowerotv), in a video one of them explains how surprised he was when a bitch said to him that "germans were trully the superior race"

a mexican bitch that was trying to suck his dick*

do they like anglos

yes man, is the same history, you actually have a famous one who scored here and is a beloved youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=rBT8uPdGwXY

Not that one but this this this

wow nice
I am learning Spanish but only 5'8 but I think they might like me

you would be welcome m8, good luck, same for don't let the warning I gave you discourage you, those bitches are the less

Is this a real question? Honeslty, the problem for me would be whether they'd marry a black dude. Lmao.

He's right. I used to be a former /r9k/ hopeless beta. Dated 3 now. The first one did break up with me because I let my beta-ness slip out by mistake. Since then I've been described as "reserved", "chill", "mysterious", and "understanding" quiet type lol

They do just be cool and one of those happy black guys everyone loves those.

Attached: BW0uSEoB33L___.jpg (1080x1350, 80K)

This is not the typical colombian girl. The pic is the real colombian girl.

Attached: Diva.jpg (304x166, 7K)

Why are you so obsessed with this pic

>you will never marry someone from the shitties culture and breed more disgusting spic kids
just go to colombia and stay cause you're not bringing anything to our table

oh boy

Attached: 8c3.jpg (640x496, 43K)

I do and I'm pretty swarthy

Yes

Attached: 5bfa639575.720_1.gif (656x368, 1.99M)

yes
not exactly the color but they Caucasian aesthetics

tl;dr if youre nordic you'll drown in pussy here

Attached: BciGOwfDOCn.jpg (1035x1293, 82K)

god i wish that were me

It is a known fact 100% of Colombian women prefer it in the culo

no but would bang one

Why would you marry such a boring kind of girl?
Brown eyes
Brown hair
Slightly brown skin

It's all mostly even the same color too

that's how humans are, if you want colors go see a rainbow

The main thing I don't like about them is how their eyes are just so flat and one color
There's no depth, even the girls with hazel eyes have that depth to them but with Latinas it's just often like two brown dots

ooof, this post is creaturaworthy

They'll hand you to the local cartel a week later and you'll end up disemboweled and beheaded on TheYNC after.

It's the light

Attached: BeE3aykjZHS.jpg (1080x1349, 55K)

Only if she's catholic and a virgin.

They have no shine in their eyes because they're whores who only care about the next rich guy that will pay for their lifestyles

>2/10 poop-brown eyes
>WOULD
>NOT
>BANG

>Catholic
no fucking shit
>Virgin
Got some bad news for you, Bruce

>It's the light
Yeah you're right, the overhead natural lighting isn't shining brightly right into her pupils to extract the smallest little photon from her nigh-completely unreflective soulless eyeholes

My Panamanian friend says that Colombians make the best wives, my dad's also a bit of a colombiaboo after traveling there last year so sure why not?
>tfw no colombian gf who will bring you coffee from her family's farm

If had to get a gf from South America I'd rather have an Argie gf

>marry
>girl

Attached: 7b2081b.jpg (610x390, 43K)

Can someone redpill me on Central American chicks, especially Guatemalan ones?

Thanks...

Attached: funnystuff.png (394x394, 57K)

if you're foreign you're pretty much set lol

I would give her a ride in my Ferrari

Everything about this made me kek.

t. mina hundar är mina barn
ha det så skoj med det där

>Fuck her up the ass
>The condom up her ass rips
>Get cocaine on your dickhead
>OD and die
Fuck no

it would be extremely fun

Guatemalan are short and very indian

Most South American girls are small and browny, so of course no, I wouldn't. It only looks good on pictures. But Northern Chinese girls or Russian Mongols (Kazakhs) are fine

:)